Smoking because you saw a bunch of cool guys doing it in the movies

>smoking because you saw a bunch of cool guys doing it in the movies

i seriously hope you guys don't do this

where else would we learn how to smoke?

i smoke because i hope to die of cancer 20 years earlier than if i didnt smoke.

i am 100% convinced i look like this when i'm smoking

Why does smoking look so damn good on film?

But then I see a girl doing it irl and it looks stupid and gross even if she's a hottie

This

>using 5 year old memes

What if I saw a bunch of naughty schoolgirls smoking

>born 1983
>Ghostbusters 1984
>ran that VHS ragged 1986-1990
>that sweet, sweet cowboy-killer after bustin' Gozer
>smoker for 16 years now

oral fixation.

i hope to halve that time by also ingesting copious amounts of drugs and alcohol

Ayy

>be at tech school to get tech job
>become buddies with nerds of my class
>several of them smoke
>have grown up in a town where probably half the adults smoke so it doesn't bother me
>hang out outside for thirty minutes between classes talking shit, not bothering anyone except for maybe being loud
>suddenly one of the two women in network security class comes up
>dark blue greasy hair, short, overweight, tattoos, the full nine yards
>starts talking softly with this snakelike grin about how smoking is a terrible habit and how they're all going to die earlier because of it, and how it also poisons everyone around them
>just kinda stare at her
>out of the six guys only me and another guy aren't smoking
>she starts condescendingly talking to us about how much our health is better compared to the smokers, but she's baffled by our ability to not bitch about being outside on a windy day next to smokers
>i'm overweight and the other guy literally has failing kidneys
>farmer guy just tells her to fuck off

Anti-smokers and "truthers" are worse than smokers

i smoke a pipe like a true gentlesir

mmm she seems naughty

I've actually thought about it, but it's an expensive and unhealthy thing to do. Frankly, what makes me want to start smoking more than Bogie are those horrible anti-smoking ads.

It does look cool tho

>Anti-smoking ads make you want to smoke
I wonder why..

Seriously though, smoking only looks good because the companies made it so with extensive work. Same with "smoking is empowering". When you really think about the act ie abusing the shittiest most addictive substance it is not cool at all. Don't get buttmad fellow smokers, I too want to die faster.

I started smoking because I was curious as to why everyone smoked.
Now I smoke because I'm addicted, and I love having smokes when I drink.
I hate it

>be me
>hanging out with a friend and his girlfriend
>she just got back from UCLA
>we get on the topic of smoking in public
>'oh my god. Some guy was walking in front of me on the sidewalk smoking a few weeks ago! I wanted to yell at him! It was so disgusting. I think smoking anywhere in public should be banned!'
>everyone agrees, starts calling all smokers disgusting idiots

God I hate being Californian. There are entire areas of my city where you cant smoke. And you have to be 21 to buy cigarettes. I don't even smoke and it still bugs the shit out of me.

Do you mean those shitty lolrandom "be the generation that stops smoking" ads with the epilepsy effects and shitty trap music? I fucking hate those so much

>only started smoking cause Chris from sopranos was operator as fuck when he smoked
not a single regret either

You just need self control. I smoke twice a day: after breakfast and after dinner

What if I want to fucking die?

>Smoking at all
I shiggy diggy do-wop

>abusing the shittiest most addictive substance it is not cool at all.
>abusing
>most addictive

Ok stop. You are correct with abusing. It's all about moderation. But most addictive substance? Not by a mile.