Is BSG worth a watch?

Also, where in the hell is it streamed?

Yes.

It's not absolute top-tier, though it has moments where it reaches for it. Nothing has filled the hole BSG left since it aired. I have yet to try the Expanse, though I hear that's not quite as good.

I'm pretty sure BSG is on damn near every streaming service.

very much worth a watch, probably the best sci fi show since the x files

the only problem the expanse has is the actors, they don't have many strong actors or characters in it. the best actor in it is probably thomas jane, i like jane, but he's not james olmos level.

Worth. Except the ending.

Its my favorite tv show of all time... take that as you will. I don't think im a maximus plebious

Mine too user :^)

>Dat season 2 finale

>I'm pretty sure BSG is on damn near every streaming service.

Not on Netflix or Prime.

It's good! Just skip the last season and make up your own fun ending.

Are you a grill? I met a pretty girl once who had the full box set of BSG on her kitchen counter when I cam in to return a book and I almost fell deeply in love. Turns out it was her brothers. Kind of glad it wasn't hers because I would have killed myself if I never got with her

Didn't mind the ending tbch

When they get to Earth, its 1980 so Reagan uses Star Wars Ion Cannons to destroy the Cyclon Fleet.

/spoiler

YES.

Maybe the destination is iffy, but the ride is worth it.

The first two seasons are mostly good. The peak of the show is 33, honestly.

>where in the hell is it streamed?
Pretty sure it was on Netflix t, since that's where I binged it. It was on Amazon at one point too, though not anymore.

Just download a torrent tbqh.

These anons are wrong, and they should reconsider their life choices.

This user is correct.

Watch the show up through the mid-season 2 Pegasus arc. If you absolutely must continue (not recommended) watch it through the end of season 2.

Then put it down and forget about it forever. The rest of the show is insulting gibberish, and anyone who tells you differently is stupid or lying.

>implying the season 3 trial of Baltar isn't underrated trialkino next to 12 angry men and To kill a mocking bird

fuck you too

Nope I'm a boi!

>implying 12 angry men isn't just a stage performance with cameras running
>implying TKaMB is even good literature

The closest I've seen to trialkino is that one (1) scene in John Adams.

But the story arch with Gaeta's mutiny was excellent.

I think the first 2-3 eps of season 3 are fun, but then it gets way too heavy in that end of season 1 rhetoric