How would've Cred Forums handled Rey's character?

How would've Cred Forums handled Rey's character?

Hard mode: Can't get rid of or kill her off.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/daisyridrey/
youtube.com/watch?v=D7w4x3S2lag
youtube.com/watch?v=rWF0f183tSA
youtube.com/watch?v=rlRJLcy8NsA
cinemablend.com/new/What-George-Lucas-Really-Thought-Star-Wars-Force-Awakens-98887.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How would've Cred Forums handled Rey's character?
with both hands

if you know what im saying

heheheh

It wasn't just Rey though, if you want to do this you gotta start by rewriting the whole movie basically. Rey being an uninspired character, marysue or not, was the least of the film's problems.

I would have done it the exact same way. Fuck everyone. I loved her. She would have been wearing a lot less clothes though but that's about all I'd change.

>Rey being an uninspired character, marysue or not, was the least of the film's problems.

You sure? Because Cred Forums makes it out to be the biggest problem in the movie.

Well a lot people just say that to rile up faggots like you who would actually care or take offense to a criticism of a movie they like.

>I loved her
fucking pathetic

Fuck off reddit. Plenty of people hate that she didn't make any sense and the movie in general for being retarded and shitting on the old movies.

>She would have been wearing a lot less clothes though but that's about all I'd change.
She barely has anything. Rey might as well be a boy.

why did daisyfu leave social media?

Gun nuts drove her away.

Get over yourself retard and learn how to read. I wasn't saying Rey was a good character but the idea that she was solely what made the film bad is just retarded bait for faggots like you to argue about. It was just a sloppily written movie all around. Rey being a bad character was symptomatic of the larger problem which is JJs vision for star wars as his new star trek blockbuster franchise.

Because of people like
and

Disney probably forced her to.

The biggest issue i had was her accent

Drink bleach.

so fuccn THIQUÉ

I would have wrote her to have more weaknesses but by the end of the movie she has improved on a few of them. She needs flaws.

she reopened it apparently. all of her posts suck though, so who cares.

nigger having a mediocre ass propelled by high heels and no tits or thighs or hips isn't thick. At least learn what thicc means you fucker.

nah she thicc tho

Ideally you'd get rid of her, but I would have just put her in the background and focus the movie on Finn a little more. Her character can have a bit more time to shine in the next movie. Or alternatively, get rid of Finn and focus on her character, plus don't make her a shitty mary sue.

no, her instagram is still deactivated. that was her only form of social media.

>she reopened it apparently
fuck off

I write myself into the script and put in a 45 minute hardcore sex scene with her and me

I would actually have Finn and Poe meet Rey in the outpost. Also have Poe fly the Millennium Falcon instead.

instagram.com/daisyridrey/

looks open to me. is she just not updating it any more? I don't know anything about instagram because I'm an adult man.

>first draft of TFA has her and Luke going on adventures
>heavily implied they weren't blood related

Oh what could've been.....

Yeah.

that's a fan account stupid faggot. fuck off back to tumblr.

>ridrey

why is mark so confidently grabbing her?

Because he's alpha as fuck. Mark Hamill is drowning in young pussy.

The movie instead begins with a 15 minute prologue that shows Rey being dropped off on and growing up on Jakku that shows her learning how to fight, pilot and finally scavenging where it shows she has some minor abilities with the force which then transitions into the scene which begins in TFA.

it looks like she has an active official/verified facebook. looks like she's back in shape.

facebook com/DaisyRidleyOfficial/

Have her be played by somebody with functioning ovaries :^)

I'd have had a brief inclusion of Rey using the Force early on, like using it to retrieve an out-of-reach tool while working salvage or something. I'd have had a Wookie present in Rey's settlement, establishing that she can understand him from past experience. I'd have not had Poe disappear and leave Finn and Rey alone to pilot the Falcon. I'd have had it be Poe that bypassed the compressor. I'd have had her escape rely on her using the Force to manipulate the locks instead of the Jedi mind trick. I'd have had her fight with Kylo cut short by the fissure, with her doing well, but clearly outmatched so it gives her somewhere to go in terms of saber training.

And I'd let her train on my saber to her cutie little heart's content.

Why did they pick such an ugly female lead?
It baffles me.
The male lead is no better either.
I think TFA is one of the first movies I've seen where the side characters are all more attractive than the leads.

Look at the nose on left.
WEW
E
W

Rey origins would still be the same
Would make her fail in the millenium falchion and with the duel with kylo that would make her more human.
Also she is not related to luke so they can have a sexual relationship in the next movie

I remember how that was like the only pic of her on the internet before TFA came out.

Can anyone find a phot of her where she's any higher than 5/10?
No joke, Maisie Williams is better looking.

I really want to protect Rey from all you haters.

So much it burns.

Whenever any one of you shitlords even thinks about coming near her, I'd flip out in front of you, Force choke and lightning you, then ignite my double bladed lightsaber like Darth Maul and cut you down like the dumb fucker you are.

I would be her silent protector. Her stoic guardian.

And I would massacre every last one of you dipshits for even looking at my Rey Rey the wrong way way.

Daisey can't act and fucks up a lot of the emotions that are in the script.

You JUST know

Good one

Quick question, is Daisy Ridley jewish?

Why protect her though? She's ugly and on her best day she's a 5/10 with a bad personality

Last time I saw her chart it showed she's English and 2/3 German.

No, not that I know of

There are girls in my class that could be qtr Rey, they had to go with such a mediocre looking gal? She really is just 5/10
Don't get fooled by photoshop and make up

They had to go with a less attractive girl so she's less threatening to female viewers.

Is that also why they went with an ugly manlet nigger for the male lead?

Jedi aren't allowed to be in love right? Surely they're going to break this rule for her?

I liked the idea of the main characters having no political inportance in the story...and then the magic happened.

Really though. If they were unskilled soldiers that got tossed through a battlefield/war that wouls have made things much more interesting than
>MUH CHOSEN ONE

Like somebody said the movie would need be completely rewritten to not be a soft reboot of episode four but a continuation of the story from episode six thirty years after the death of Emperor Palpatine

As for Rey, I would have either made her a jedi padawan who's almost knight status since Jew Jews mystery box shtick has been tiresome since fuckin' clover field since the big reveal is almost guaranteed something retarded

No. Only women get jealous like that. He was black because of pic related.

I would have added an extended face sitting scene right when she got back from scavenging.

everyone would love her so much more if we had graphic film of some random dude gasping for musty warm breaths between Rey's sopping sweat and girl spunk soaked cunt.

>ignite my double bladed lightsaber like Darth Maul

Cool thing Darth Maul is the only double bladed lightsaber user in the movies and dies.
I'd be more scared if you were Jar Jar.

Focus more on her being a scavenger type of person. Give her less tech fixing skills (Finn can have those, he worked in custodial, I'd expect some maintenance training) and instead makes her more imposing because she's essentially a Mad Maxian tech-hoarder on a desert world. I'd have her plan to sell BB-8 and seeing Finn wanting it more (because of Poe) makes her change her mind because it is clearly worth something to someone.

She's a hit first, ask questions never if she can help it girl. She's content in her own ignorance, a lot like Han Solo. When she gets Luke's lightsaber she can still have a vision trip, but she'd freak the fuck out about that and not rely on the weapon because she doesn't want to have another bad trip. She wouldn't be cool with General Leia because she's just some chick in charge of a military movement and Rey's seen enough petty despots to not really give a hoot unless there's money in it for her.

She'd be hostile and volatile with Kylo Ren when she's strapped down in the chair. Like spit in his face so he goes on a shit fit and then bust out because he broke a mechanism rather than by using a Jedi mind trick. She'd use a lightsaber in combat for the first real time in the forest confrontation, and she'd only succeed because she baited Kylo into feeding his anger which allows her far less skilled but more pragmatic fighting style to win.

She'd be someone who you could see going two steps down to the dark side if nobody was around to help her. She'd pursue power and riches because that means safety and comfort, and she'd join the Rebellion because they can offer that to her.

It'd make her less heroic but help the dynamic. Poe is to Leia as Finn is to Luke, which lets Rey be Han in terms of character dynamic. She'd be a stronger female protagonist because she isn't winning due to secret powers, but rather by manipulating and strong-arming weaker people around her. Her wheelhouse of abilities would be more organic.

well for one, she can't fly the falcon like a fucking pro just immediately...

90% of people these days would shit their pants if you sat them down with a manual transmission...

the equivalent of her hopping in the falcon and doing all that awesome shit is like a autistic 9 year old hopping in vintage chevelle drag car with a slap shift and then just driving it like a raped ape.

give her flaws

make her not instantly capable of doing everything on the first try

you know, like a real character

You mean like this autistic 9 year old flying a space ship and blowing up the control ship?

I would have kept the movie pretty much the same except during the interrogation scene it would have been revealed or hinted at that Rey is a sleeper agent meant to infiltrate the rebels and find Luke. The next movie would begin with where the first ended. But Luke and Rey are in the middle of a lightsaber battle while TIE fighters descend from the sky surrounding them.

You're implying that he thought the prequels were examples of star wars done right lol

She should've been pretty much incompetent, like luke was. Instead not only can she use the force and a lightsaber in the span of a couple weeks, but her orbiter friend apparently can too.

JJ Abrams seriously doesn't know how to make evolving characters.

If she actually looked like that drawing I'd forgive all of it.

Good so you admit the prequels were Star Wars movies done wrong.

She's a reincarnation of anakin so of course she's good at most everything.

filthy british pig, exterminate her and her kind

Have her be a great mechanic, but obviously have flaws.

She might not so inclined to help others, after being isolated for so long. She would still fight for the greater good, but for her own personal beliefs

>that belly button
Disgusting

Hire Daisy Ridley.

Give her some character flaws.

Post it
#swoledier
#toostrongfortoolong

I thought the characterization was on par with the original trilogy, read into that as you will.

Really only toned down her proficiencies, at the very least have her actually challenged. Instead of "I BYPASSED THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT*le smirk!*" have like one line cursing and struggling with the power coupling or whatever the fuck it was, not only adding tension, but then an added relief of overcoming said problem.

That ending confrontation was retarded and completely killed any threat Kylo posed getting beaten by a random fuckhead who has never held a saber before so i'd probably change that, maybe have her be more naturally proficient with the force, or upon being injured having one of those flashback / dream things where she manages to escape / evade Ren with a cat and mouse thing.

My biggest gripe is more with Kylo than with Rey, shes just a Generic Hero (much like Luke was), but hes an utter joke of a villain (completely unlike Vader was).

He needs to lose more weight.

SO THIGGG

If I was a teen she'd be my choice to suck a fart from her thicc ass

maisie is a 2/10

I don't understand why they couldn't find someone cuter.

The post you quoted has one. She's an 8/10, and that's a conservative guesstimate.

THICC doesn't have some bullshit white nerdy metric. If she looks good she looks good you limp dick.

You must be blind.

Those red bottom soles

Post the webm

Put down her hair so that you don't notice the weird head shape and those monkey ears.

Added a doggystyle sex scene with a good amount of POV.

>yfw you'll never share a mega-mojito w/ a kewt like Daisy Ridley, get drunk together and do foolish things then cuddle afterwards

Isn't it anakin's light saber? That makes a big difference.

Kylo was injured and was distraught after killing his father. Try and pay attention next time.

Making vader 2.0 would have been boring. I liked that it was a Vader wannabe.

I live in so cal. I could walk in any mall and find someone cuter in 5 minutes.

Would TFA be better if they followed the prequel Anakin for Rey? Have her be the mary sue at first but upon seeing the death of Han she loses control of her emotions and falls to the dark side, killing Kylo Ren and assuming his role at Snoke's side?

I felt the whole part where snoke is asking Kylo to bring Rey to her was way too similar to Palpatine wanting luke, but instead of following the same formula as the OT, like they've done with ANH, throw in a completely ridiculous twist that is less stupid than he controlling her emotion and shit

Regardless of justification, his role was as a villain, and he came off both in actions and demeanor as a nonthreatening child.

Even wounded, some random podunk who has never held a lightsaber before managed to soundly beat him in their first encounter, from a basic story structure standpoint, unless they have another confrontation in which she loses (and even in this case it is still diminished), what little threat he carried has lost impact because of the decisions made in TFA.

I agree, but the fact of the matter is this TFA was a near point for point recreation of A New Hope and Kylo is in the Villain slot formerly held by Vader.

I like him as an imperfect half-trained fallen Jedi. But the fact remains that because of how they handled his fight against a completely untrained babe, as well as later character development points (Him crying, revealing his face, angry monologuing) to me, he has been irreparably damaged and carries little threat, something that is 100% necessary for the role he plays.

He could be an angsty half-trained imperfect fallen Jedi trying who holds Vader as an idol he can emulate, and still be a threatening villain, but from my perspective TFA left him completely neutered.

I don't know, maybe make a scavenger who has grown up and learned to survive in a harsh environment a little rougher around the edges? A little more mistrusting and even selfish since she is so used to having to stay on guard and look out for #1 all the time?

You know, kind of like how that smuggler was a bit dangerous and dishonorable because he lived in a dangerous, criminal lifestyle?

>as well as later character development points (Him crying, revealing his face, angry monologuing) to me

That is to say, character traits and developments that would traditionally be revealed later, but were trotted out very early in a normal character arc.

I mean, the face is a great example, the impact a face reveal could have had when he stabbed Solo would have undoubtedly made him a better and more threatening character both leading up to that point and from that point onward.

We are regardinging his justification because that's the point of his character you jackass. He's not just Vader 2.0 and he was injured before that fight.

So basically if they made Vader 2.0 it would have been pointless retreading but making a new inexperienced take on Vader ruins the copying of a new hope?

You're insane.

Play up her toughened independence as a weakness as much as a strength.

As it stands, the movie lightly points out her faults--they do exist--but they're largely inconsequential to her arc and the greater plot. It makes the movie boring. I was far more interested in Kylo's struggles than Rey's, despite the latter being the supposed hinge of everything that happens.

So perfect. Thicc in all the right places. For a white girl. No wonder Finn asked her if she had a cute bf

cut out every scene where she does something her character logically wouldn't have known how to do.

for example: out-piloting trained imperial fighter pilots, fixing the falcon she had never been on before, and defeating a sith knight in single combat using a weapon she had never held before

Then change the infamous leia-ignores-chewbacca-to-hug-rey scene.

this

My critique is solely on story structure.

Kylo could have been a Vader 2.0, he could have been a rougish smug prick, he could have been an angsty failed jedi, he could have been anything none of that matters.

What matters is Kylo is a villain in a three part story. Regardless of what happens, You don't have a villain of a three part story lose in the first part. Because it removes or vastly diminishes his capacity to threaten the main characters in future encounters.

Now they need to over correct and have him (or more likely his 'Knights') and do some fucked up shit, kill off a main character, probably slaughter the Resistance base and kill Leia, in the second part of the story to return him to a position he could have easily maintained if not for the choices made in TFA.

>don't have her understand droid (this is actually a fucking impossible thing to do)
>don't have her be a ninja
>don't have her do the jedi mind trick

Have a scene with her stupidly point a blaster she's never fired directly at Unkar Plutt's face, only to be immediately disarmed. The Mary Sue fags wouldn't have had as much ammunition for their argument. Then have Chewie come to his damsel's rescue, and rip the fat fuck's arm off.

>What matters is Kylo is a villain in a three part story
Two parts of which haven't even come out. You don't know what exact role Kylo will play in the next two films, you're just working off an assumption and a limited idea of what makes for a good villain.

Being some indomitable figure of imposing evil like Vader isn't what Kylo is supposed to be. That difference is one of the fundamental parts of his character. That doesn't mean he can't be a good antagonist. Plenty of villains are pathetic.

Let her have a 10 sec cameo, and never let her reappear or be mentioned ever again.

Make her suck in the beginning at everything.like Luke (its soft reboot after all). Make her train to be decent by the end of 3rd movie like him. That's how viewers can relate to character seeing his story arc, overcoming problems with hard work. Hell even her failing hard and getting her ass kicked would be great for her character (Luke losing to Vader and his hand being cut off) People hate characters like Rey when everything is given to them without any effort (ignore "stronk indipendint wimin propaganda").

Like Ripley that was just a pilot, didnt know how to use weapons or fight, she just had strong survival instinct, and she grew as a character over the movies, In Aliens she held gun for the first time and sucked at it, you could see she handled it like an amateur.

Sarah Connor in T1 was just a frightened waitress, but also had a strong survival instinct. In T2 she is a bad ass because she was training and preparing herself for over a decade.

Rita in Edge of tomorrow starts as a Bad Ass but through Cage we see her road to be what she is. And along with Cage we learn about her story, people she lost. When Cage is losing morale and gives up on others you know Rita went thru the same before because you can see she realizes what is happening to Cage.

Rey character must have been written by a retarded 10 yo.

At regular intervals she dhould have faced the camera in disgust and said 'ugh, little white peepees?' Then she should have been HAIRED and gone to the Kashyyyk interracial breeding grounds.

>No mysterious backstory, just a random person who grew up on Jakku
>father teaches her how to survive and scavenge and tells her grand stories about the Rebellion and its heroes
>dies while she's young, leaving her orphaned
>incredibly lonely and isolated because she lives in a desert and the town is full of thugs
>spends her spare time time fantasizing about being a great rebel fighter in the Galactic Civil War, and tries to find as much old rebel stuff as possible
>practices flying, shooting blasters, and fighting with her staff like she has a lightsaber, like the hero of the Rebellion, Luke Skywalker
>gazes at the stars at night wishing she was somewhere else, but is too afraid to leave
>finds BB-8 and almost sells him until she finds out he's an old Rebellion droid, then keeps him around, feeling like he's her R2D2
>Finn finds her and convinces her to find the courage and join the new rebellion
>as the story progresses, she's skilled but unsure of herself, fucking up multiple times because she's afraid of getting too involved and doesn't trust others, thinking they'll only drag her down or leave her
>tries to come off as tough and hardened but is really just an scared girl who's in over her head and thinking she's nothing like her heroes
>gets attached to Han because he's a famous hero and reminds her of her dad
>gets captured and mind-read by Kylo, he learns about her connection to Han and gets really pissed off
>he exploits all of her fears and insecurities and makes her give up
>she escapes and tries to find a way off the planet and go back home
>runs into Finn and he convinces her not to give up and trust in herself and others
>and then almost immediately after sees Han getting killed, proving her fears about everyone leaving her
>as she tries to leave Finn chases after her telling her not to
>they run into Kylo who wants to finish any trace of Han in Rey and to take Anakin's lightsaber from Finn
>Finn tells Rey to run and he'll hold Kylo off
cont

Based off the point for point retreading of A New Hope that was TFA, i think it's safe to say the sequels won't push any boundaries or be deconstructions of basic story structure. A character can be pathetic and still threatening. The notion of mental torture / invading Rey's mind could have been used, he could have been evenly matched in the duel but scarred her mind, but she beat him physically and she beat him mentally (when he tried to read her mind or whatever).

Regardless of everything else, as a viewer of a three part story structure, with a hero and a villain, after having viewed the villain utterly defeated, easily by an untrained novice, regardless of qualifying statements and jutifications (His Injuries) will view him as LESS of a threat, either consciously or unconsciously. And that is bad for the story.

You might not have noticed it, but your brain did.

make her irrelevant tell the story of kyle katarn instead

>realizes that Finn really cares about her and he's not going to leave but if she doesn't do something he'll die
>she jumps in at the last second with her lightsaber-resistant staff (so that she'll actually use it once in the movie) and fight the injured and enraged Kylo with Finn
>hold him off until the planet splits and they can retreat
>both end up with a lot of wounds with Finn being nearly unconscious at the end of it
>movie ends with a memorial to Han, Luke can wait until the sequel
There. Rey has weaknesses, real motivations, and actually has some character development and isn't a Mary Sue. I feel like a lot of this was in the movie, just barely visible and practically non-existent.

Thanks for reading my fanfic

First and foremost I'd cast a talented actress instead of Daisy Ridley.
It's absurd Disney went out of their way to hire talented young actors like Driver, Isaac, Boyega and Gleeson in various support roles, but the main character is played by someone so mediocre.

Also make her less of a fucking mediocre.

>Based off the point for point retreading of A New Hope that was TFA, i think it's safe to say the sequels won't push any boundaries or be deconstructions of basic story structure.
You don't really know that. And there are plenty of ways to accommodate Kylo's character in an interesting way that would hardly abandon "basic story structure" unless you honestly think all basic stories need unambiguously badass villains.
>A character can be pathetic and still threatening
Yes. And we don't know whether Kylo will be threatening or not, or how his character will develop. The next movie isn't here.

I don't care for how TFA handled Kylo's interactions with Rey. I don't like Rey as a character. I don't think this is an intrinsic problem with Kylo's character, though. It just depends on how they handle where his character goes. For all we know he'll turn back to the Light sooner than later, or otherwise adopt a more conflicted antihero role. Who knows? Or maybe his role as a physical threat is minimized in favor of emphasizing an attempt at trying to seduce Rey to the Dark Side. We really don't know. The movie ends with Kylo in a position that could develop in all kinds of convincing ways if done well.

Murder her

The only thing that could fix Kylo for me is if it turns out hes a double agent. Pretending to be sith, trying to get Snokes trust so Kylo can kill him.
Gives far more gravity to the scenes of Kylo fearing Snoke can sense the light in him. Killing Han. Not owning Rey in their battle, saying "you need a teacher" instead of "come join the sith" or "I can train you" then letting her win so he doesn't kill her.

>>she jumps in at the last second with her lightsaber-resistant staff
absolute garbage

why does the main character not use the lightsaber in your version?

> You don't really know that.
Call it a well educated guess, based on Disney wanting mass market appeal, the simplistic nature of this and other 'big ticket' franchises Disney owns as well as the fact TFA did that shit.

Again, he doesn't need to be 'badass' he needs to be threatening. Grima Wormtongue was Threatening and he was a pathetic mealy mouthed worm of a character, but he didn't get his ass kicked the second Gandalf strode into Edoras, there was some back and forth, he was established as a threat, jousted and got the better of the main characters before eventually losing. That is a microchosm of what i'm saying, what they achieve in a 4 minute scene extrapolate over three films.

>I don't think this is an intrinsic problem with Kylo's character,

I don't know if i gave that impression, but for like 5 posts now i've been pointing out the fact my criticisms are entirely based on story structure, not his character. Regardless of his character

> Or maybe his role as a physical threat is minimized in favor of emphasizing an attempt at trying to seduce Rey to the Dark Side.

And we've already seen him try to manipulate / read her mind, and she beat him there too.

Regardless of what happens, the story structure is flawed. If Kylo is supposed to be a villain they fucked up and hes not threatening. If Kylo is supposed to redeem himself, they fucked up by making everything else conform to a basic as fuck structure while trying something different with a core aspect of said structure.

If the new trilogy is a house either the roof is leaking or the foundations are out of place.

Well, for one the staff is her iconic weapon which she never uses, and secondly both her and Finn can't fight at once if she uses the lightsaber.

desu it's my biggest gripe with TFA. Other than that the next biggest issue is the rehashing of material from the OT.

Jar Jar is 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than Rey and I'll stab anyone that disagrees.

Are you incapable of understanding that characters grow and change in response to what happens to them? You seem to think their relationship or Kylo's role in the narrative is going to stay static for whatever reason. That might be the case--we'll cross that bridge when VIII comes out--but we don't know.

Maybe killing Han and getting wrecked by Rey will fortify his relationship with the Dark Side and turn him into a juggernaut. Maybe the opposite will happen, and his role as a villain will atrophy over the course of the film in favor of something else. Nobody knows. Your criticisms have more to do with your own limited appreciation for storytelling than the story structure. I didn't even like TFA very much.

Rey fails to defeat Kylo in the final battle and Finn gets horribly maimed as a result - they only just manage to escape. Seeing him struggle with even mundane tasks sends her into a spiral of self doubt and guilt, where she discards her old naive ways and becomes a sober if broken adult. She accepts the truth about her parents and seeks out Luke, not just for training, but as some safe haven where her presence won't bring misery to innocent people any longer.

Then a time skip between the movies and they meet up later, Finn's piloting the Millennium Falcon or something.

Top notch first post amigo friend

>maiming the noir

i like your style

I'd start by not making her an expert in fucking everything.

Duh freak I'd just counter with my black saber (it has a special Kyba Crystal) and slash you to shreds. Heh nice knowin ya pal.

>Rey holds her own and takes down one alien, Finn arrives and helps her defeat the other two
>Have Rey say she's piloted the Falcon to test its modifications for her boss
>Make it clear that alien slum lord protected Rey in this dangerous environment especially as a kid
>The mind trick fails on Jame's Bond; Finn and Han rescue her
>make it more clear that she's drawing from anger and the dark side when beating Kylo

>make it more clear that she's drawing from anger and the dark side when beating Kylo
Just have her lose the fight and barely escape aboard the Falcon.

Upon rewatch there's several things that ruin the movie for me:

>Characters joking or going "WOOHOO!" in inappropriate situations where they're in mortal danger or on the edge of saving billions of lifes
>Finn's ark. A coward suddenly starts cheerfully murdering the only people he ever knew.
>Rey's ark is not as bad. Her mary sue powers are obviously going to be explained in future films
>Phasma is supposedly a badass but puts the entire fucking station and endangers countless comrades because she couldn't fucking lie and say "I don't know how to disable shields"
>Much less so, why does a stormtrooper captain have the access to disable shields and why can it be done from a non-guarded, seemingly unimportant console instead of the bridge
>Why is there no authorization to the disabling? Does the First Order not believe there may be spies on board?
>And biggest of all: How fucking convenient everything is. It just so happens that a random scavenger is extremely powerful in force, who happens to fly off in the Millenium Falcon and conveniently Han Solo is just in position to find the ship. They fly off to get another ship but again very conveniently there just happens to be LUKE'S SABER IN THE BASEMENT WHERE ANY OF THE BRIGANDS COULD WALK IN AND TAKE IT

What a retarded fucking movie

>Rey's tampering with the Millenium Falcon causes it to malfunction during a chase
>Han and Chewie diee due to her actions
>she shrugs it off and pisses on their graves afterwards
>later goes through an ordeal to reclaim the wreck of the Millenium Falcon
>proceeds to crash the wreck of into the death star and wins, because nothing else would be as badass

Have her bearfoot in every scene and have her use her feet a lot to do things because (she doesn't have arms)

fixed the entire movie. Yoyr weclim

So much better with the extra weight.

>There's a parallel universe out there where this picture was taken from a porn. You will never live in the universe where Daisy does Dallas.

>using based Smoky Brown for racial shitposting
Boy I'm going to come over there and-
>filename
Okay, that's pretty good

How are they going to explain why in a couple of seconds after Rey hands Luke his lightsaber she gains 20 pounds?

I think I would have made her worse at most things. She can be really good at one thing, but not everything.

I'm pretty sure she lost it before they begun filming the next one.

Make Finn the one making the sacrifice and I'm buying it. We need Rey to turn to the dark side in the next installment when she can't handle the guilt anymore.

She's a fucking mary sue and KILLED star wars. Its fucking over man. Its only going to get shittier.

You faggots just had to complain about Jar Jar for twelve fucking years straight. Disregard the best lightsaber fight of all time, the best music, the pod racing, PHANTOM MENACE WAS A GREAT MOVIE AND YOU SHAMED ITS CREATOR YOU ALL DESERVE REY YOU FUCKING POSERS

12 FUCKING YEARS ALL YOU FAKE STAR WARS FANS SHIT ON LUCAS FOR A GOD DAMN COMIC RELIEF CHARACTER

I HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH

YOUR FAGGOT FRIENDS WITH THE LAME SKETCH/REVIEW SHOW ENDLESSLY CRY ABOUT PHANTOM MENACE AND ACT LIKE FORCE AWAKENS WASNT A DAGGER IN THE HEART OF STAR WARS

I BLAME THEM AND ALL YOU "FANS" FOR TRASHING LUCAS AND JADING HIM TO SELL TO

DISNEY... GREAT FUCKING JOB YOU PATHETIC WANNABE CRITICS

ENJOY YOUR FIN AND REY ADVENTURES. I'll NEVER WATCH STAR WARS AGAIN UNLESS LUCAS FILMS REGAINS 100% CREATIVE CONTROL

youtube.com/watch?v=D7w4x3S2lag

THAT WASNT GOOD ENOUGH 4 YA

youtube.com/watch?v=rWF0f183tSA

HAVE FUN YOU UNWORTHY SHITS
I've been holding that in for a year.

That TFA duel is actually better than TPM duel m8...

FUCKING IDIOT ENJOY UR LITTLE SHIT EATING GRIN TYPING THAT LIE

REMEMBER THAT GRIN WHEN YOUR WATCHING THE NEW DISNEY MOVIE ABOUT A DEATH STAR YOU DUMB NIGGER

REEEEEEEEEEEE : The Post

It's objectively true, you know it. TPM choreography is retarded, especially considering they're 2v1ing him.
TFA is better choreographed and has more emotion to it. You can really sense the desperation on both sides. And Kylo losing actually made me sad, especially after he held back and gave up his advantage because he wanted to convert that slut.

wtf

>Daisy Ridley, who plays Rey in "Star Wars: The Force Awakens," is best known for fighting the evil Kylo Ren. But in a recent personal Instagram post, she revealed her near decades-long fight against endometriosis and polycystic ovary syndrome.

>Endometriosis is an often painful ovarian syndrome in which "tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus — the endometrium — grows outside the uterus," according to the Mayo Clinic.

The way anyone with a brain expected it to go:

>reformed stormtrooper (like Kyle Katarn), becomes the next Jedi, not some random mary Sue

Finn would have been perfect. Thats why Im pissed by this movie. The trailer made it look like he fights Ren and wins, not some 100lbs compressor-bypasser.

i would kill you OP and all the dasiyfags you fucking pathetic pieces of shit

>girl spunk
That's not how it works

Its just this sort of person. "you" That argue points they don't care about and just to bitch and act cool that killed star wars.

Fuck you

Fuck me because JewJew made a better lightsaber duel than Lucas?

>better

Yoda vs Dooku was better than Ren vs Rey Sue.

Don't make me laugh. The only decent fight in the prequels is Anakin vs Obiwan

I promise you not to make you laugh, but at least do me the courtesy of not making me want to bash your head in with a wrench.

Rey vs Ren is Ghostbusters-tier.

You're just blinded by nostalgia and Rey-hate.

Im really not m8.

Lets look at facts:

>non-trainee vs sith-apprentice

That already sets the stage for bottom-tier fighting.

Then you add the terrible acting and choreography and voila, shit fucking duel.

You and I both know you don't believe that. But you keep making my point. Like normies would hate on prequels too fit in with shits like you and eventually after enough teenage girls said his art was shit he said fuck it.

What I want to know is, are you happy? You killed STAR WARS just for the sake of arguing. Even though you enjoed TPM.

heh that movie was so mediocre no one eve talks about it 10 months later and it was one of the highest grossing of all time.

I didn't KILL Star Wars. I had no creative power over TFA. I simply don't like that people dismiss everything about it, just because it didn't live up to their expectations and had some silly writing going on.
And yeah, I did enjoy TPM. Ep2 is horrendous though.

The underlying writing is questionable at best, but the way I look at it is this

>one severely injured wannabe dark lord angsty dude who just killed his father to prove himself that he's evul enough who's not really that strong in the force nor in lightsaber combat.
>one noob mary sue with latent abilities
>he reks her shit and could end her but decides to try to convert her
>gets surprised and rekt himself as a result.

TFA didn't disappoint. It was pure cancer. Everything about from the Nausica blatant rip off to the fail rescue of a mary sue that gets Han killed to the cancerous traitooor "fight scene" to the OMG guys we got a NEW DEATH STAR, the wasted bad assery of that cool looking storm trooper bitch

There was not ONE good scene in the whole fucking movie. And you hated Clone Wars?

youtube.com/watch?v=rlRJLcy8NsA

Yoda pulling out that saber didnt make you smile or cheer?

The prequels despite some flaws are magic along with all of Lucasfilm. You are directly to blame for Lucas giving up. You disgust me.

Giver her and Han more time to bond. Obi-Wan's and Luke's was pretty quick but they at least got time before going to the cantina

Rongfei Guo is Asian qt

cinemablend.com/new/What-George-Lucas-Really-Thought-Star-Wars-Force-Awakens-98887.html

Best thing happening in movies in decades

Chop off both hands.

>I'm pretty sure she lost i
Kek

Mild foreshadowing of the unlikeliness she could do what she does as easily as she does, beyond a simple throwaway "how did you do that?" "I DON'T KNOW"

>Luke became a crippled man in his way of becoming a jedi
Cut off her left boob in the next episode.

THICC

>BB8 at the end

holy fuck

I would have make her a different character.
Have her display outburst of force power when being frustrated during scavenging, and basically being what her backstory tells us she is: a single woman surviving on day-to-day scavenging on a desert planet.
She's relatively cold to Finn and Han, and only opens up at the end of the movie because she was alone for so long. Have her bargain the ration value of BB8 instead of saying "no" flat-out, only to be shut down because she was too greedy. During her fight against Kylo, make her use backhanded techniques rather than just straight-up swordfighting.
You know, character development as opposed to quipping stormtrooper and goodie two shoes scavenger girl.

MARK IS NOT POINTING AT THE CAMERA WHATS GOING ON HERE!!!!

>small tits
What do you think goy?

What's wrong with her face?

I would have had her fuck Finn because if a white chuck is hanging out with a black dude you know he's hitting that shit.

Then at the end I would have had Kylo Ren knock her out and rape her in the snow with the ground breaking in half right at the point of orgasm.

STOP

BULLYING

DAISY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is actually a good thread topic, I would have had her:
>act more human
Finn the guy raised to be a robot human soldier came off way more human
>Worked on the Falcon
She could have worked in a scrap shop (like Anikin,Poetry). And she and her boss had been working on the ship for like a year or so
>No fancy flying
Just have them take off none of that fancy flying shit, she just has basic skill
>Muh Stronk Wymen shit
Just cut the I don't need you the hokd my hand shit line, also made her suck with a blaster
>Shooting Skills
Those could have been shit since she is used to hand to hand, if anything make it a chance to have her use the force, but she misses a ton.

For the actress, have her not have her mouth agape all the time with wide eyes and cut the feminist shit on the press coverage.

Also get someone sexy looking

Actual threatening villain that works as a thematical opposition to Rey

Rey finds a new home through the rebel alliance 2.0, and a purpose through the force, Kyle Ren then proceeds to destroy her new home and has the ability to remove Rey's connection to the force, forcing Rey to actually have some introspective about who she is and what she wants, and forcing her to fight an enemy that can negate her greatest strength

thicc has nothing to do with looking good you dumb motherfucker.

>mediocre ass propelled by high heels

what does Cred Forums look like?

Boobies, boobies, baby user want sweet yummy boobies for suckies and comfort ;_;

I'm alright looking. I'd say I'm like at a male equivalence of attractiveness to Daisy Riddles when she's at her peak and is working out.

I'd happily wife her down and give her cum cums.

Dang she actually has an ass now.

>Then at the end I would have had Kylo Ren knock her out and rape her in the snow with the ground breaking in half right at the point of orgasm

SUMMBODY STOP MEH!

>197 replies in
>not a single Rey pit pic
Thread reported

chippah pls go

Are her pits actually superior to other actresses somehow or is it pure memery?

She's training her ass so she can take that BBC

She should have lost her fight against Kylo Ren. I also would have made it so when Solo died, it would of been because of her lack of skill to fight Kylo Ren, so it would have gave her the ambition to better herself throughout the franchise.

>Characters joking or going "WOOHOO!" in inappropriate situations where they're in mortal danger or on the edge of saving billions of lifes

This shit ruined every scene, I don't know if JJ thinks being Meta is good writing but it's not.
It's amazing how they didn't throw in a quip when han gets killed like "I knew I shoulda pulled out" "don't worry father, I will".

>Rey's tampering with the Millenium Falcon causes it to malfunction during a chase
this would have been pretty good.
Luke was pretty full of himself in 4, he was like that kid that held a gun once in boyscouts and now talks to army vets like hes been to nam.

Would be cool for Rey to do the same for attention.

Make her go to dark side and peg nig nog while kylo ren facerape him. Make her say she hated Solo then she skins chewbacca alive and make fur coat from him.

Have her hatred of the First Order turn her to the dark side. Make the Resistance turn to increasingly unethical/cruel means in their war against the First Order.

In the final film, have a redeemed Kylo Ren convince her to come back to the light.

Please elaborate. I don't get it.

it is well formed.

It's confirmed.

source: I'm a pit connoisseur.

that looks delicious

Make her Anakin 2.0. She gets all her powers without even trying, so Luke's teachings (which are now overly cautious because of the guilt he feels over having his former pupils turn to the dark side) make her impatient. She says she doesn't need him, and goes off and gets slowly seduced by the Dark Side. Snope takes her on as his new apprentice, throwing Kylo out like bad cabbage.

Kylo, feeling more like the useless piece of shit that he is than ever, goes to Luke and does some edgy "I deserve to die" whiny speech. Instead, Luke realizes that by experiencing the Dark Side and realizing how bad it is, Kylo has finally learned. Luke begins training Kylo again but this time Kylo actually listens.

Now the good guys are the underdog again, because they're stuck with Kylo and the bad guys have Rey.

Alternatively, Rey is Kylo what Aang was to Zuko in The Last Airbender. The dynamic of having your primary antagonist being so underpowered against the hero draws sympathy for him, especially when he is so dedicated.