So if Rey is the chosen one reincarnation of Anakin through the force, she must canonically have a feminine penis...

So if Rey is the chosen one reincarnation of Anakin through the force, she must canonically have a feminine penis, right? I think this is the only way I could become interested in the character, plus it would be good from a diversity and representation point of view, Disney needs to give more representation to girls with penises.

Only thing I'm certain of is I wanna drop a massive load on the top of her huge forhead

I'd be okay with this. Not sure how they'd work it into the movies but I like it.

I wanna drop a load on those pearly whites

They can subtly hint that Rey was bullied and cast out by the other girls for being "not one of them" hence why she had to live alone in the desert and nobody would take her in.

>rey is the chosen one reincarnation of anakin

why did this meme start

You think it's a meme but it's actually what will happen in the next movie.

because she is the biggest mary sue since anakin

She has Alien teeth that are obvious implants and the first thing you notice is her forehead? There are usually three different sets at the orthodontist and this chick chooses that.

its just beyond retarded how can any one think that?

Red Letter Media started it with the review. We were pushing the idea that she was somehow descended from Palpatine until then.

Yeah but her teeth are white and straight I kinda like them desu user

Who would win?

I seriously feel like I'm that one guy back in the late 70s that was like "Dude, I swear to god, Darth Vader is Luke's father man." and everyone around me just thinks I'm retarded.

sorry, i didnt mean anyone who believes it is retarded, its just a fucking bizarre idea and im not sure where it came from

Well, Vader means father, sooooo....

You're quite the prophet. Now when is WW2 going to happen?

You mean 3? Are you stupid?

Jay Jaibrams has confirmed that her rod is strong.

those are the whitest teeth i've ever come across

ba-dum *tss*

>swn rip off chunks of your flesh with her teeth
;_;

It's a girl penis. But it looks like a boy penis. But she's a girl so it's different.

>Rey biting your nipples off while you cum inside her

I don't think you morons are going to know what to do with yourselves once she goes with barefoot heels at an awards show. It amazes me that people will actually argue the validity of this fetish when female athletes have horrific looking feet. Yet physically they're the most fit for a physical environment.

That was just something she picked up from the fetish shop while he looked at his Falcon model.

>giving a shit about feet
fuck off

That was the opposite of my point.

i get the hell out of a thread the moment that shit starts.

>horrific looking woman
>some weird fucker starts posting close-ups of feet
>replies to the hilt

Feet are the most disgusting part of the human body.

>which cut of the chicken would you like sir
>please tell me they left the intestine with fecal matter intact