Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nsSh9ty-fuI
youtube.com/watch?v=pNX7bkdDDTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BUb3aWsK1wc
youtube.com/watch?v=cahs0_CthVI&list=PL6B7447DAA3A886BC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

baba booey

HIT

well, not music, or television, or film, or... ok, he's an above average new york radio host

(lets the guy that came up with this title get fired because fans liked him more)
hoo hoo

'EM

WITH

THE

He did have a number 1 rated television show, number 1 box office film, number 1 billboard album, number one bestseller book.

so did Tim Allen

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Howard... I have a clip of Ronnie at the wedding loaded up... Its on Gary page 1 in white...

So? Compare their net worth and then tell me who the King is.

hoo hoo i invented kingship robin hoo hoo they stole it from me robin i was doing bits about in the 90s robin hoo hoo

if that's the standard, he'd have to bow to Queen Oprah

pretty sure Allen isn't a literal cuck, I don't know the monetary value of that but it has to factor in

I have no idea who this is.

WE SPEAK YOUR NAME

I 100% do not understand his popularity. His interviews seem pretty relaxed and honest but why do people think he's funny or that his shit is entertaining? Also how does he get away without much flack for straight up making fun of people for being retarded or ugly to their face? Or does he get flack because everything I've heard is that he's hilarious he's a genius etc.

>it's a Fred believes with his entire mind body and soul that Carol Alt isn't a supermodel and went out into the street to ask other people if they agreed with him episode
He ended up being right desu, nobody knows who the fuck she is now.

>Tim Allen's album
>Tim Allen's radio show
?

You've never heard the legend of Howard Stern?

Some say that, long ago, there was an edgy Jew who was edgy and liked to push the envelope. He pushed it, and he pushed it, and he pushed it some more. They tried everything they could to stop him but he just kept pushing, making room for other people to be edgy too. Then he was paid fifty trillion dollars to do nothing and he became a psychotic old wig-wearing megalomaniacal lesbian who gets upset if you make fun of him and tyrannises his own friends with his "media empire," and married a horse.

The legend has it that on certain, rare days, when all the planets are aligned and there's a blue harvest moon in the sky, Howard still comes to SiriusXM and WORKS, and isn't on paid vacation.

He did get flack for decades.
But his fans always outweighed the pearl clutchers.
And when it comes to these "rude words" controversies, if you don't apologize, you win.

>its a fred does better and funnier impersonations than billy while jackie is butthurt and on the verge of quitting right then and there episode

>it's a weekly Artie breakdown radio play

>psychotic old wig-wearing megalomaniacal lesbian who gets upset if you make fun of him

That's as accurate a description of stern as there is.

>It's a Robin can dish it out but when it comes to taking it she shrieks for an hour and laughs really loud at her own shitty "jokes" to hide the fact that no one else is laughing episode

>it's a game show goes horribly awry and the entire segment is rife with mics clipping, scoreboards not working, nobody understanding the rules, and the whole thing taking about an hour longer than it needed to episode

>it's a Scott the Engineer gets called a bald retard and he tries to stand up for himself before getting tired and ultimately just agreeing that he's a bald retard episode.

>king of a dying industry
Congrats

>it's a Howard gets extremely butthurt about podcasts since they're more relevant than Radio is these days

He's the king of radio, arguably.
Who gives a shit about that, though, lol.

I bet he's just mad at Joe Rogen, specifically.
Most podcasts are unsuccessful.

LET'S FUCK SOME WHORES!!!

Personally, I always found the interviews and Wack Packer shit to be the least interesting parts of the show. For me, it was more the office drama, stories (mainly by Artie), Sal and Richard prank calls, and general bullshitting that kept me entertained enough to have a Sirius subscription for years. I listened from their last couple of years at K Rock up to when Artie left the show for good.

MAMBO!

>it's a Robin isn't even aware that Eric the Ungrateful Midget had died episode

SCORESMAN'S MAN IS ABOUT HAVING FUN MOTHAFUCKAS!!

>it's another episode where they shut off benjy's mic

dam son

>it's Artie's asleep episode

>its a howard talks about his parents episode
>its a howard talks about how he was bullied episode
>its a howard talks about meeting his fans and finding out they are losers who will lie to him episode
>its a robin runs the show episode
>what cons are coming up? what losers can we find to make fun?
>oh someone mentioned my fear of black people again

Benjy has never not gotten on my nerves. Hearing Howard unload on him for almost an hour for coming in late, essentially reducing him to tears, was so satisfying.

>what cons are coming up? what losers can we find to make fun?

That made the Darth Nihilus thing possible, so I'm cool with this.

Can someone honestly explain to me how Howard Stern got so big?

As far as I can tell he asks decent questions and is okay with people getting raunchy. That's it. Was he really "the first" to do this? It seems to me like everybody bows to him simply because it's custom. Is it (((this obvious))) at work or what?

I'd say yeah

>GOAT radio show
>E! show was a hit, CBS show was decent, Channel 9 show is real funny
>2 best selling books that were actually really good
>decent movie that did ok money
>got a lot of people to sign up for Sirius when he moved
>got a lot of twitter followers really fast

He saw what happened to Lenny Bruce and decided he could make his name saying dirty shit on the radio, then pulling back the curtain on what the production directors wanted him to do.

Picking fights with the FCC blew him up to a national level.

>Can someone honestly explain to me how Howard Stern got so big?

If you have to ask, you were too young (or not even born yet) to have been there.

Before Howard most radio shows consisted of the disc jokey telling a few jokes then playing 10 songs in a row. Howard was just a talk show. He did bits, interviews, song parodies, he got sexual, he got racial, he pushed every boundary that could be pushed (all the while being funny, not nasty or hateful in most cases).

Between 85-2000 Howard was water cooler talk the same way people talk about Game of Thrones episodes the day after.

>If you have to ask
And if you have to point out the obvious, you're not too bright.

I'm asking how he got started, no shit. I'm 23 and the oldest time I heard of him was satellite radio, a thing I thought nobody had. I am wondering just why a voice on the radio that seemingly did nothing special is still around on seemingly dead media.

Funny you bring up people listening to the '80s radio because I've never heard anybody talk about him, despite working with people predominantly older than me. Has his old audience swapped out for a younger thanks to youtube? Because I don't know a single soul listening to the radio "seriously.fm" under the age of ever.

>The legend has it that on certain, rare days, when all the planets are aligned and there's a blue harvest moon in the sky, Howard still comes to SiriusXM and WORKS, and isn't on paid vacation.
But don't dare think for a second that a mere mortal can simply say "hello Howard" to him.

His audience is definitely older, but I imagine there's still some younger listeners thanks to whatever talent show he's on now.

>Funny you bring up people listening to the '80s radio because I've never heard anybody talk about him

Stop hanging out with plebs.

Eat shit. I'm 23 too and I would listen to Howard on my way to elementary school.

>it's a howard talks about his small penis episode

>it's a Howard talks about his couple of gray hairs to throw off any suspicions that he's wearing a wig episode

lol no

he doesn't have a video component to his show anymore

he shuns modern media like podcasting

I would like to know more.

literally who

JUST

Eric the ACTOR

howard stern is a jew?

>it's a Howard berates an unpaid intern and uses them for 45 minutes of show time then gets mad at them for trying to accept offers to make money from outside work episode.

>it's a guest won't get up from the floor and Howard is getting increasingly annoyed episode

the jewish queen of the home owners association

>it's a howard needs an entire corridor to himself to walk to work episode

lmao @ that wig
who does he think he is fooling? that fucking old mummy

Will he ever admit its a wig?

That's an ugly grandma

MARCI TURK

No, he is an used up has been who steals ideas from Ghost from True Capitalist Radio.

youtu.be/nsSh9ty-fuI

about 2 billion freedombux

what happened?

poor vos, still being controlled by bonnie and doing Opies shit show

Opie is trying to be stern with his new "this isn't entertaining at all" approach

>mfw post 90s Howard

He's like Opie and Anthony, but without the fat dead black guy to make you or your edgy show bearable.

NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH

Clear the hallway Im going home

I'm 23 too. I heard him on Sirius when I was 15 or so?

It's just the culture in the 90s, he was able to get really huge through radio. plus the content was pretty hilarious.

In the 90s, maybe. He changed a lot of things. He's a great interviewer but his "king" days are over because he's now a megalomaniac douche who wants to do family television...His boss is a woman now btw, brought in to change his "image". He's exactly the type of person he'd rail against in his heyday.

I hate that he won't admit it. I'd respect him a little bit more these days if he would. Still wouldn't make up for Americas Got Talent.

He's actually not a good interviewer, its the worst part of his show and basically filler. Awful

noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin noin

Howard Stearn is great friends with Kathy Lee Gifford - he also looked like this at one point

Fuck Howard - he built his career on the idea that you can say what you want, and fuck media celebrities.

Now he's one, and can't handle when people talk shit about him, Kathie, and a bunch of other types of people he feels sorry for now.

He's a hypocrite through and through,

>He's exactly the type of person he'd rail against in his heyday.

This. This is my point.

It's like Sid Vicious attending dinner with the Queen and praising her to hell and back.

Best stern guests?

youtube.com/watch?v=pNX7bkdDDTQ

Hate to see Brian May looking so rough

half jew actually

>I want your brown mound Robin's brown mound let me go down let me go down down

>It's like Sid Vicious attending dinner with the Queen and praising her to hell and back.

but johnny rotten literally did butter commerials

Ava Devine.

holy fuck those guys

Which makes him a 100% jew.

He betrayed Trump.

So no. He's a faggot liberal.

>Darth Nihilus
youtube.com/watch?v=BUb3aWsK1wc

>king of all media
>not a libtard

>turn around, let me see your ass
He was the king at least.

My favorite Jew desu.

mine is attell but stern is genius, he may not be funny himself but he knows funny like you wouldn't believe. his show has been consistently good for over 20 years

I'd rather listen to o&a with great comics any day but stern is a powerhouse

>implying you wouldn't do it to piss off Gregg "Milkjugs" Hughes

Bob Dylan is the good jew in my book.

He's become what he hated. He's Imus now. Imus has a cancer ranch for kids. He fucks around with animal shelters. Imus used to be a pretty edgy dude until becoming a mellow sellout. Stern has completed the same.

He is the king of jews

any funny recent stuff uploaded on youtube? The stuff I've looked at recently hasn't been too funny, except classic Beetle segments.

>funny stern show bits
>recent stern show bits

Choose 1

Recent Stern isn't funny. The last consistently funny bit he had died in 2014, i.e. Eric the Midget.

The last I heard was that he wasn't going to get anyone to dig up old show clips to smear him, he could be worse

Fuck no, although his contracts are worth millions his listenership is in the pits and comprised of absolute morons. All certified butt kissing retards. Also his tv presence is non existant

The real king of all media would either be: Ryan Seacrest, Mario Lopez or Blake Sheldon

I more so meant stuff that's been UPLOADED recently, not necessarily recorded recently. Probably still not likely though I suppose. My favorite bits are from the Artie era and the pre-Artie era. Newly available stuff from then would be neat.

>hoo hoo I invented being not intertaining.

>Mario Lopez
Toenail fungus?!

Just look at his face

>it's a "Howard tells everyone he works with that they would be homeless without him" episode
Followed by a
>it's a "Howard doesn't want any one from the show doing live appearances" episode

Search for "Gilbert Gottfried Artie Lange Howard Stern".

*sniff*

That is such a lie

He got so much obvious plastic surgery + the wig

why is he so vain? He must know he is ugly as sin either way right?

he's worth half a billion dollars, he can afford to be vain

No he's worth half a billion dollars, he can afford not to give a shit.
He looks even more comical now

Or 100% not Jewish, depending on what your agenda is. Stay deluded you fat retard.

You're the one who saves photos of celebrities and discusses their plastic surgery. Getting plastic surgery could simply be the result of acknowledging that good looking people have easy lives and refusing to accept that disadvantage. Whether or not he succeeded is irrelevant, the point is that plastic surgery is a practical measure. Being a celebrity gossiper on the other hand is not practical, only serving to prove that you're stupid and cancerous.

>getting triggered so hard you start defending Sterns horrible surgery

So what did you get done? How horrible did it go?

I find the hit em with the hein thing extremely cringy and forced. Like, I get why it's so popular, because it sounds like something a dopey sports announcer would say and the majority of the people out there are retards. But honestly, the clip last week where the news bimbos were laughing about it when one of the dudes said it and they said something like, "oh that's so fun, I'm going to start saying that." sums the whole situation up, it's just a dopey catch phrase that people repeat to be cool.

It's not nearly as fun as baba booey.

Hands down Rich Cronin.

I listen to this maybe 3 times a year, still makes me laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=cahs0_CthVI&list=PL6B7447DAA3A886BC

He's one of Sterns pathetic lame brained butt licking fans. His satelite show is horrible in every aspect, even the fanbase is terrible

His shows have been horrible for a good 10 years now.
>went pc
>only talks about ABC and NBC chick shows anymore

I don't care about his surgery, I didn't even click your thumbnail because I'm not a gossiping waste of oxygen.

>horrible

The word which goes there is "horribly." Typical single digit IQ vapid celebrity worshiping scum. Spend more time learning your own first language, less time saving before and after photos of celebz. Fat waste of space.

You seem upset

YOU LOOK LIKE THE LAST SHIT I TOOK YOU LOOK LIKE THE LAST SHIT I TOOK YOU LOOK LIKE THE LAST SHIT I TOOK RIGHT

definitely not a wig, he's never showed any thinning or receding. he probably dye's but that's it.

lol

that's a mature hairline duder, no thinning, of course it looks edgy around the hairline, he has jew curls. i'm balding i can tell man.

Those are hair plugs.

we'll agree to disagree, i'm not gonna argue about sterns fucking hair lol

SHADDUP CUNTFACE

>horribly surgery
What are you doing

I enjoyed his recent seinfeld and larry david interviews, although cant find the larry one anywhere now

That was a skullcap for the Right Said Howie episode where he mocked faggot club culture with the "i'm too Sexy" schtick. You can see the skullcap without HD on the video transfer of the Channel 9 Show, they didn't put much work into the makeup.

>that's a mature hairline duder, no thinning, of course it looks edgy around the hairline, he has jew curls. i'm balding i can tell man.

My wife knows his wife, he's a lot of things, but he's not bald and does not wear a wig.

Dude is 7/2 Jew