JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ngf6hMWSmFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

unfortunately I saw this like 2 weeks ago here in Austin.

22% is fuckin generous, all I'm gonna say

>felicity jones

no wonder it failed

>Tom Hanks
Does it think it wouldn't affect his career, was he paid enough to be in any movie, no matter how bad, or was he delusional enough to think it might be actually good?

You read my mind

Hanks vs Cruise this weekend.

RIP captain man

Ron Howard flicks are horrible.

el justo ajaajja

Willow was good

These movies are so fucking bad

>Lower score than the ID4 sequel

Go watch Rush and come back.

So on par with TDC and A&D then? Guess I'll enjoy it.

Ironically it's because of Lucas that Willow was mildly good.

I LIKE ANGELS AND DEMONS

reminder
The Shooting and BDH are the ONLY good things to ever come about from Ron Howard

Does anyone here actually read these books?
I feel like the only one desu

The shootist*

Wow you're so patricia

Opie needs to go back to Roger Corman and learn how to make movies again.

Why did Hanks do these films? He's better than this

Opie helped him out early in his career with Splash. Loyalty probably.

I've read them all. They apparently ruined Inferno's ending in the movie.

HOW DO THEY KEEP MAKING THESE DAVINCI CODE MOVIES

LITERALLY NOBODY EVER LIKES THEM BUT THE FRANCHISE KEEPS GOING

Normies love em.

Don't they fuck up and fail to stop the infertility?

LIKE OLD PEOPLE?

DOES EVERYONES GRANDMA BUY 10 TICKETS TO SEE THE LATEST TOM HANKS TALKIE

In the book Inferno had been released already and it had probably infected most of the world, meaning the "villain" won but apparently in the movie they just stop it from happening

top t.hanks kino
saving private ryan is a close 2nd

>BDH
what?

read the first 2 ten years ago.
Fun poorly written pulp with interesting ideas.

I doubt he gives a shit, he's has more money than he'll ever need. It's his franchise, why wouldn't he do it.

The Davinci Code fad is long over though, I doubt the authors never book gest made into a movie.

>YFW HE BLOWS UP THE TANK WITH HIS 1911

HIS DAUGHTER, LOOKED BEST AS A BLONDE IN SPIDERMAN 2BH

I havent seen the movie but hearing from other anons here who have, apparently the first 15 minutes are incredible with hallucination hellish images and then the rest of the film turns into a "National Treasure chase around the globe" type of thing.

To be fair, Angels & Demons is a top-shelf thriller and a shot of much-needed optimism for the post 9/11 film landscape. The one time Ron Howard rose above his station and made a John Ford Western set in Vatican City.

Saw this today. Thought it was ok nothing special. But not 22% bad.

Rush was legitimately good. What happened?

ron howard has always been a terrible director

SO WAS APOLLO 13

THESE DAVINCI SHITS ARE HIS CASH COW FRANCHISE, LIKE MICHAEL BAY WITH TRANSFORMERS

BUT WHO THE FUCK KEEPS WATCHING EM, EVERYONE SEEMS TO HATE THEM

>Hollywood Jew-male nu-males don't like Christ kino
Stop the presses

Hanks is bulletproof.

So whats the historical conspiracy this time? The Divine Comedy was just a poem the church ran with

The books are trash written for people who consider themselves intelligent.

Watched the movie tonight couple of hours ago.
It's about a genius billionare (A.K.A mad scientist) wanting to kill something like 50% to 95% of the population with a virus.
He's obsessed with Dante and hell, that's the catch.
The movie is really bad, it felt rushed in every single way and it's extremely silly for a movie about puzzles and history.
Also, the fucking premise...
From what i've heard they wanted to sterelize people in the book, what makes way more sense, since it stops overpopulation without literally ruining our civilization.
I'm not even joking right now, killing 20% of humanity would actually already fuck us up for real, 35% and the death tool will skyrocket to about 50 or 60% before we can fix everything, 50 to 95% means extinction of civilization as we know it and it's possibly unfixable.

I can never tell if people are serious about this.

Me too.
Ewan did nothing wrong.

The previous movies made most of their money overseas. In Europe the books are particularly popular.

What are some movies like the Da Vinci Code?? I just want a good conspiracy and some exploration in my movie.

>inb4 National Treasure

the other 2 movies were garbage imo but at least entertaining

i cant say for this since i havent watched it, but thats pretty bad compared to the others

>those glorious shots of rome
>that epic fucking music while they're doing nothing but slowly driving

It's alright. I love Da Vinci code too mainly for the soundtrack

bump for interest

meh,reading these headlines of reviews on rotten tomatoes it looks like it's about the same as the previous ones, and I really liked those

Can't think of anything amazing that's similar

I can think of Sahara and Tomb Raider

Read Preacher. There's a secret organization that rules the world and is preserving the lineage of Christ in that comic.

>Sahara
This. Dirk Pitt should have more movies about him.

I guess Sony didn't write a CES keynote into his contract this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ngf6hMWSmFA

I'm gonna watch it anyway cause these Langdon flicks are hella comfy

The mummy series to a certain extent.

I read Da Vinci Code in high school. It's a piece of shit. Dan Brown is the trashiest of trash pulp, on a level with Grisham.

>felicity chimpunk jones
Kek no thanks, she cant act

I read Da Vinci Code and Angel & Demons years ago.
They are kinda fun and dumb

Well that's just disappointing. Also, why didn't they make a movie on the Lost Symobol? I feel it was way better than inferno and had more memorable characters too.

Also Digital Fortress could make a pretty good suspense/mystery movie adaption.

Read Da Vinci, Lost Symbol, and half of Angels and Demons.

And I can honestly say, Dan Brown is a fucking hack. I've never called anyone a but him, and he really deserves it.
All of his fucking books in that series is the same.

>Robert Langdon goes somewhere
>some religious nutjob fucks shit up
>Langdon gets the blame, and has to run away from the police, while working out the puzzle with his female lead, proving his innnosence.

This is litterally every plot of his books. It follows the same formular over and over again.

The bad guy is almost always some 10ft tall Mr.Olympia who has gone crazy. That or its someone within the "system" of the church who is pulling the strings.

You would have thought after having been chased around by Police so many times, and proven innocent, that Langdon wouldn't be targettet. But no.

Fucking hack, cannot understand why people want to read his books.