A CANDY COLORED CLOWN THEY CALL THE SANDMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Sm8JM-K1dc
youtube.com/watch?v=Is5sRHNIAwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In Dreams, I walk, with you
In Dreams, I talk, to you

Why are there people like Frank?

Why is there so much trouble in this world?!

I'll send you a love letter! Straight from my heart, fucker! You know what a love letter is? It's a bullet from a FUCKIN GUN, FUCKER! You receive a love letter from me, YOU'RE FUCKED FOREVER!

PABST BLUE RIB-BON!

the scene that launched 1000 hipsters

I remember shedding a tear to that several years back when I was really, really drunk. True story.

Best lynch?

Its certainly imo his most accessible. Such a fun movie that has his usual surreal elements but is still very easily digestible both plot and theme wise.

Because the world is a disturbing chaotic place user where some people cannot control the demonic nature.

Blue Velvet & Inland Empire are his best

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, FUCK?
I'LL SEND YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL, FUCKER

I read a quote from Dennis Hopper saying that Frank was a man "incapable of expressing love". Ever since I heard that my view of Frank has completely shifted. Like I now see Frank as a tragic character rather than a horrible monster. I dunno, its just weird to think about.

>okay, Frank... here's to your fuck

Heineken? FUCK THAT SHIT!

that's the only time the word "fuck" is ever used by a character other than Frank.

I'LL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ever walked to a bar and yell "I FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES!"

MOMMY MOMMY

DONT FUCKING LOOK AT ME!

What the fuck was his fucking problem?

He didn't like to be looked at

ALRIGHT! LET'S HIT THE FUCKIN' ROAD! WE'RE GIVING OUR NEIGHBOR A JOYRIDE! LET'S GET ON WITH IT! bye ben

youtube.com/watch?v=3Sm8JM-K1dc

A good 40 percent of them browse this board.

>that camera cut when they all disappear and its an empty room as you hear the sound of a car taking off
GENIUS

I think you are referring to Cred Forums

Why? He is a pretty handsome man.

I want his jacket

>kid starts to develop the same sexual aggression as Frank, proving his "You're like me" statement true
>given time they'd be the same

SUAVE, GODDAMN YOURE ONE SUAVE FUCKER

If only he had Cred Forums to browse to take his mind off the evil vile thoughts

I laughed out loud at that part. This film was so random.

I love it

But his reaction to that is crying.
He gets beaten up and cries because he couldn't protect her and even when they were alone together she asked him to hit her.

Imagine if Jared Leto's Joker was 100% like Frank.

why was Frank hanging out with a soft-spoken effeminate dude like Ben anyway? I feel like there's a deeper meaning to that I'm missing

I'll never forget the first time I watched this movie, this scene. It stayed with me for fucking months, it creeped on me. So surreal and mesmerizing.

Like, who the fuck is Ben? Why does he wear the paint? I legit thought he was singing and not just lipping. Why does the song disturbs Frank so much? What is that eerie figure on the couch? Why is everyone so weird and slow-moted? Why this song? How the fuck did Lynch manage to create that atmosphere, the absolute madman?

The most K I N O scene ever, with endless meme-potential, other than the stale FUCK HEINEKEN gimmick.

That beer is gonna get warm.

Baby wants to FUCK

Frank likes interesting unique people that dont remind him of himself maybe

>mfw I watched this movie with my friend and he fast forwarded this scene cos he didnt like the singing
WHAT WAS HIS PROBLEM?

Frank Booth is my favorite movie villain. Also I like to pretend that Blue Velvet is a prequel to Twin Peaks, with Jeffery being a young Dale Cooper.

>Want me to pour it?

NO I WANT YOU TO FUCK IT, SHIT YES POUR THE FUCKIN BEER

GET HIM OUT OF THE CAR, RAYMOND!!

That part when Frank first arrives, and Ben is like "Frank's here", and does that thing with his hand. It's beautiful

Dennis Hopper gets acclaim for this movie and deservedly so, but how good are Brad Dourif and Jack Vance in this scene

>here today... gone tomorrow
>Hi I'm Paul what's your name

Why is Ben so fuckin suave?

The fuck was going on here

Well you do realize that his gf in the movie may be Diane in Twin Peaks season 3?

Would be cool if that actress is

Who was in the wrong here?

I love that. It's actors like that, who can avoid "playing the bad guy," that shine in roles like that. Unlike Jared Leto. cf. Dylan Baker as Bill Maplewood in Happiness, William H. Macy as Jerry Lundegaard in Fargo.

this but unironically

Ben seems like he's equally weird and nearly as cruel, just in a different way. He never calls Frank out for the shit he does, at least.

Guy in chair is the guy they Van Go'd and the other guy is shot in the head and has suffered brain death but his body has locked into standing

Possessed by Bob.

How did frank pull the cops fucking brain out and not get his ass kicked in the process?

LETS FUUUUUUCK

>not loving the sultry voice of the Dream King himself, Roy Orbison.
he's a fucking fagot.

Ben and frank are two men who are only different on the surface

I think that the cop was shot.

Not to mention that he pops Jeffrey in the stomach just for fun.

I've never met a person who didn't like Roy Orbison's voice. Kids these days just have no taste.

Is Frank the character that best represents Cred Forums?

It's dark now

GOD DAMN YOU'RE ONE SUAVE FUCKER

No. Cred Forums is the director from Mulholland Drive.

love this movie, dennis hopper is super threatening and creepy.

>BABY WANTS TO FUCK

Truly a next gen kind of dialogue

I still love Blue Velvet more than Mulholland Drive. So comfy and disturbing at the same time.

I used to like thinking both of them were related in a strange way since the lyrics from "In Dreams" are basically a Mulholland Drive's summary. They have other 'lynchian' aspects in common but that was the one I recall the most.

This is the movie that made me realize you know

You ought to be more like Jeffery. Someone ought to stand up for what's right sometimes.

Does anyone else find the pacing of this movie almost unbearably s l o w?

>Like, who the fuck is Ben?

An insecure man, or a man who loved a time before where men wore make up, and preformed.

>Why does the song disturbs Frank so much?

I have no idea. Considering he repeated the lyrics, something? Maybe thinking of someone in dreams.

And he didn't like that someone. Considering he used the lyrics to threaten Jeffery, I think that's likely.

>Why is everyone so weird and slow-moted?

This has been done so many times before that everyone is defeated and tired.

That song man. That fucking song.

JEFFREY'S P.O.V. of rocks on the ground.

He slowly picks up and looks around. The car is gone. He is swollen,
bloody, and covered with lipstick. His pants have been pulled down and
"FUCK YOU" has been written with lipstick on his legs.

He struggles to his feet and pulls his pants up. He fastens his belt
and begins limping up the dirt road highway.

Baby wanted to fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Is5sRHNIAwE

The humour in this film's pretty damn underrated

That's why you watch it at 1.5 speed, you pleb.

or Cred Forums or OG Somethingawful