Be watching the bond movies

>be watching the bond movies,
>Up to Thunderball

man, they really increased the sexual harassment didn't they. Since when was being rape-y and sleezy considered suave?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSlfQ49Bq1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i look like that when i suck it in but i am also pasty white and have dry skin

The 70s.

In the original 7 Days of the Condor book, he essentially rapes the chick and holds her captive in her apartment.

Ditto with The Bourne Identity.

When you're attractive you can do whatever you want.

The only thing that has changed is definitions of "attractive."

OP, that's when men were real men and women were pleasurable playthings.

Some words to live by......

“These blithering women who thought they could do a man's work. Why the hell couldn't they stay at home and mind their pots and pans and stick to their frocks and gossip and leave men's work to the men.”

“Bond always mistrusted short men. They grew up from childhood with an inferiority complex. All their lives they would strive to be big - bigger than the others who had teased them as a child. Napoleon had been short, and Hitler. It was the short men that caused all the trouble in the world.”

“All women love semi-rape. They love to be taken.It was his sweet brutality against my bruised body that made his act of love so piercingly wonderful.”

"As a result of 50 years of emancipation, feminine qualities were dying out or being transferred to the males. Pansies of both sexes were everywhere, not yet completely homosexual, but confused not knowing what they were. The result was a herd of unhappy sexual misfits... the women wanting to dominate and the men to be nannied."

- Ian Fleming

based fleming

When you are Bond you can grab'em by the pussy.

I decided to keep my Bond collection to just the good ones...how well did I do?

that last quote tho

bretty good, but why you no like Live and Let Die?

>he essentially rapes
In other words he doesn't rape.

I went by my own scientific method of looking at best to worst lists of bond movies and Live and Let Die tended to be towards the back of most lists

Indeed.

The problem was Moore. I hate that fucking clown.

That last quote perfectly sums up nu-males.

This. Worst Bond ever, though he was tolerable when the writing wasn't complete dog shit.

>All their lives they would strive to be big

from the beginning of humanity up until like 10 years ago

His shorts look like they were photoshopped in

Real talk: if you are a heterosexual man and you have never tried to push a on the edge situation to rapey and sleezy you honestly have never had a good life.

That does not mean you rape women. I am just saying sometimes girls need an extra drink of vodka, or they need you to force kiss them and then pull back let them run away or reciprocate, or you can pinch their ass or get a little creepy with a dance and flirt with touching her underboobs.

Just sometimes to get some you need to kick it up a notch, or else be a beta pussy and only get sex literally when and if SHE explicitly wants it. Enjoy having sex every 5 years though.

There's some enormous potential in that second quote.

>Fleming hated manlets

D-Dammit. It's not fair bros ;_;

napoleon wasn't short

>5'6"
>not short

He wasnt a dwarf, but he was still a manlet

Most people consider Goldfinger as one of the best, if not The best Bond, and in that movie he literally forces himself on a lesbian and turns her straight. You either roll with it or don't like Bond. Apparently the ladies like him though.

this.

Fleming was English. He was taught to hate the French before they can walk. The height meme is a natural part of that.

Back then Europe hadn't introduced the freedom-packed diet we enjoy today. Vertical gains were still a while coming. He wasn't notably short for the time.

that was average height for a frenchie at the time tho

the reason he may have appeared short was that his bodyguards were unusually tall, and he was often standing next to them

Spectre & MWTGG do not belong. Horrific waste of Christopher Lee.

that's so flat down there...
does he have a small benis?

but in the movie she enjoys it in the end

They always do

>it's a Cred Forums gives dating advice episode

The only good thing about this gay ass era is most guys are such pussies/cucks its never been easier to clean up with women

>Microbio class
>Sit in a spot near where people place their washed beakers/graduated cylinders/vials.
>One chick who always wears fucking yoga pants. Always. Every fucking time. Different patterns, different colors, different patterns of colors, but she wore 'em.
>Apparent gym rat given her body pretty face
>Sits by me chat with her sometimes, other times when I have to share a sink to wash equipment
>She's positive in our interactions, get a little flirty
>I get done before most, where we place said beakers/cylinders her ass comes right up to the level of my face
>Every day endure her ass right next to my face when we clean stuff up
>Every day yoga pants ass in my face
>We talk enough
>Seems positive
>End of class
>Not a lot of students left
>Reach over and cup one of her cheeks full on
>She spins right the fuck around
>I'm expecting to be humiliated, expelled, academic career is over
>She gives a wry smile and says coyly "don't do that"
>Get her number after class

And now we're together. I wouldn't do it again that's for sure.

I think theres something in the food/water... guys are such fucking pussies and inept cowards these days it cant just be cultural

>things that never happened: the blueprint

Why would you waste all that time to type up a lie?

>millenials will never know what the world before feminism looked like

>that moment you realize bitches want to be dominated more than anything

boy did that make everything simpler and easier, Disney had me all fucked up on some fake shit

>"As a result of 50 years of emancipation, feminine qualities were dying out or being transferred to the males. Pansies of both sexes were everywhere, not yet completely homosexual, but confused not knowing what they were. The result was a herd of unhappy sexual misfits... the women wanting to dominate and the men to be nannied."
Damn. This hits the mark.

>>millenials will never know what the world before feminism looked like
As if a feminist world is ever possible. In feminist states, muslims are allowed in. It is just a matter of time before the feminists are then tamed. And then they'll kick themselves for not sticking to their own men.

But then again, I've always theorized that a loud feminist is just a woman who wants to be tamed harder than the average girl.

Enjoy your rape charge m8

Can you really blame them with how feminist society has made men feel about doing anything remotely suggestive?

>Since when was being rape-y and sleezy considered suave?

From the beginning of time until the current year. Just think of all the random stuff you do now that will be considered eye rape in the future.

Damn, that's hard.

>"As a result of 50 years of emancipation, feminine qualities were dying out or being transferred to the males. Pansies of both sexes were everywhere, not yet completely homosexual, but confused not knowing what they were. The result was a herd of unhappy sexual misfits... the women wanting to dominate and the men to be nannied."

As if this is something recent: youtube.com/watch?v=iSlfQ49Bq1s

What the hell am I reading?

Feminists by definition are people who desire equal rights, both materially and morally, for men and women.

How does this have anything to do with muslims or women wanting to be dominated in bed?

its a man thing to say the next generation arent as tough as you were.
we've been saying it for generations upon generations

'6"

It was the average height back then.

>Feminists by definition are people who desire equal rights,

>its a man thing to say the next generation arent as tough as you were.
>we've been saying it for generations upon generations

And every generation has been right. Where does this end?

"Feminism is a range of political movements, ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve political, economic, personal, and social rights for women that are equal to those of men.[1][2] This includes seeking to establish equal opportunities for women in education and employment."

Equal rights exist. Modern feminists are just anti-white men. And that's because they haven't had a proper masculine figure to tame them. They're eager for the muslims to come and take them though.

being this scared of women and muslims isnt very tough

Says who? Internet armchair sociologists?

Nothings changed faggots.

If youre handsome/alpha you can act that way and bitches love it, if youre not you cant.

Really forced me to ponder.

Hitler was 5'8 which was average for his time.

>Expecting Hollywood execs to know anything about consensual sex

p.s. what's Cred Forums's opinion on tooth paste for dinner? is it reddit?

even 80 years ago i would have been considered short

Nice.

Napoleon was of average height at his time.

Perdifious propaganda said he was short though.

I think it's just culture.
Men have been told to be ashamed of their desires while women have been told the opposite.
Women aren't as careful, get raped by the men who were immune to the indoctrination and then the men who are receptive of it gets hit even harder with how they're rapists.

When will they ever learn?

>Since when was being rape-y and sleezy considered suave?
For most of human history

Goldfinger is the best, he slaps a woman on the bum and tells her to run along

Damn it, there's some truth in that. Be nice and kind and you get literally nothing in the sex department, except for bottom of the barrel options. Source: me, lvl. 4 wizard.

We don't know how this can work with uni or jobs that require a university degree in the context of a western society. Your life can just as easily be over if they decide to fuck with you. They even tried that on Trump; how can you, a nobody, recover from such charges?

>When you're attractive you can do whatever you want.
I'm guessing that's the most essential element here. Be attractive and everything you do will be tolerated or even applauded.

Attractive: brave, risk-taker, alpha / Unattractive: creep, pervert, rapist.

>>We don't know how this can work with uni or jobs that require a university degree in the context of a western society. Your life can just as easily be over if they decide to fuck with you. They even tried that on Trump; how can you, a nobody, recover from such charges?

that shit is like the matrix, it doesnt exist

What doesn't exist?

I mean, our only option is to gain prestige and/or wealth and work on our looks. Then they might see us as men and other than betas. As long as we're basement dwellers/NEETs/students etc. behaving in a sleazy manner will probably won't work all that well for us.

im so glad i wasnt born a pussy

jesus... i sometimes forgot how many guys are just completely clueless cucks these days

Ian Fleming probably fell for anglo propaganda

>mfw I could easily be smashing 9/10s on a daily basis but I choose the neckbeard life and spend all day on Cred Forums instead
feels fucking good man

whatever helps you sleep at night

No one 'chooses' this life over that you delusional fucking faggot.