Can a single man adopt a young girl as a daughter legally?

Can a single man adopt a young girl as a daughter legally?

adopt these dubs

probably easier to pretend to be in a gay relationship

I don't see why not. Just make sure when you're meeting with whoever it is in person to say you're open minded, and wink a few times so they know you're serious.

This can't be real.

Also rub her hair, so they know you have parental instincts

That's definitely pedo bait right there. You contact them about that case and you get a van outside your house.

;_;

Dustin's gonna make it.

I'd adopt him because he's gonna make it big in the NFL

He died of a heroin overdose a month later.

How do you get adopted at age 20?

i remember a thread like this like 3 years or so ago where everyone was picking their favourite loli

Those things are shitty deals, don't go or it. The loli I ordered expired after a month.

Fuck, it's not fair. This kid just wants a nice life and somehow he ends up like this.

Technically yes but it's near up impossible. Every single social worker is the biggest SJWs you'd meet. 90% of the battle will be convincing them you are not a pedophile. Unless you are a vicar / pillar or the community it's not happening.

>Why aren't you married?
>What is your job
>When was your last girlfriend?
>How big is your house?
>Again.... why aren't you married? You are over 25 why hasn't a woman found you suitable?

How many prior sexual assault charges are you allowed to have when going to adopt? Think I could try to convince them that only 2 of mine were felonies and the rest don't count?

>I'm a large individual

fuck off reddit

lol

Yes, Ted Nugent did it already.

No and quit asking

any cunnybros up for a fake gay-marriage so we can acquire a couple of daughterfus?

FOR YOU

what will you do with your cut?

well

endless frozen&chill afternoons, to being with

I doubt they would put girls that cute up for adoption unless their parents got blown up or something

maybe you could get a syrian refugee daughter

oh look, a pedo thread

There was actually a news story talking about prices on the Arab slave trade and the youngest bracket, 0-10 years old, was like $200 and it only got cheaper from there the older you went.

Now the problem would be getting them into whatever your country is.

do gays still need to register their "marriage" in church or something?

no but you have to make out in front of the judge with sensors connected to your dick to see if you get a boner

then what?

Contrary to popular belief adoption agencies don't really want to give out normal kids (whites) to gay couples.
That's why you see many homosexuals with shitskinned children. Getting a white kid as a homo is like winning the jackpot.

meme pee passion

at what age will you dump her for being too old?

we could have a small reception with just friends and family, nothing fancy

i-is this how gay-marriage work?

all sorts of cute stuff, watch kinos with her, teach her to ride a bike, all that :3

just have a vibrator bullet up your butthole to stimulate the prostate

Lid
Deed
Naked

what else would you teach her?

suicide naked kick

>rage man mad

adopt her w/ your mother if you're worried

>Posting a fuckin goblin

NIGGU

None Suicide Scum

Why would you want a kid? They are going to spend all your money, time and life force.