Does this actor have the most punchable face ever? i swear he has a smug sneer stuck on

does this actor have the most punchable face ever? i swear he has a smug sneer stuck on

cmon, elijah is bro-tier actor

no way faggatron, you never seen him interviewed by Jay or David or whoever? He's like the nicest guy in Hollywood. I'd let him date my sister- if I had one. I'd even let him FUCK my sister.

Elijah's based.

He called out pedophilia and now he's funding Panos Cosmatos' and Richard Stanley's new projects.

he has great eyes desu

DO THAY, GANDAAALF

lel BTFO

You leave Mr. Frodo alone.

Where can I get my own Elijah Wood?

How can I hate him when his company funded that restoration of Belladonna of Sadness?

Shut the fuck up OP.

I met him at a bar one night. He was really fucking nice actually

Spectrevision is so based. I thought that Richard Stanley had gone insane or something after Dr Moreau but now he's finally back.

Never thought of his that way but I was watching Eternal sunshine last night and he is very punchable in that

if you think someone is punchable then you are just jelly.

I want him as jy bro

>tfw no Tron Uprising season 2
Why is does Disney hate me?

You gotta admit he looked perfect for this role.

Jai Courtney and Miles Teller are worse

Freedomland values won't allow their kids to watch anything that isn't a rainbow ADD-fest or Bugs Bunny.

I think that the outfit sells it more than anything else.

Here is the most punchable face of all time.

I liked his movie with Jackie Chan. What the hell happened?

hands off parenting at it's finest. in the end will smith even regrets how he raised his children.

Fuck of Sam

leave that show on tv when I cant think of anything to watch.
Its literally Wallpapers :The series

i want to iron his forehead

He became an enormous faggot.

There are cringefaces that are WAY worse

He gets beat up in some movies....

step it up, buddy.

>hating on based Shkrelli
>hating on based Operator Man

Elijah is a huge horror movie buff, like old school horror that meant something. The motherfucker remade Maniac for fuck's sake. I think you got him mixed up with that Harry Potter faggot. Now that's a punk manlet cuck bitch I would like to punch out.

Checkmate.