Discuss

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNaSTiFj1Rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the truth. If anyone tells you that mixing alcohols is bad, you know they're retarded. Alcohol is alcohol. Just because you're getting it beer or liquor form or some different order, it doesn't matter.

The only thing you can do is drink booze with fewer congeners, like vodka, and drink less of it.

i sometimes mix nail polish remover into my drinks if i'm running low and add milk so it doesn't give me rot gut so bad

Depends on the amount of liquor and your tolerance. The reason they say liquor before beer is because beer has more water in it to dilute the liquor. The rhyme should really be:

If you should drink quite a lot
And a hospital trip wish not
Then between each drink, water
Is how you drink smarter

t. alcoholic

youtube.com/watch?v=NNaSTiFj1Rg

Carbonated beverages open up parts of your intestines that absorb alcohol differently. If you drink beer first, a lot of the alcohol goes straight into your bloodstream without getting filtered out. Drinking liquor first is highly advisable

That sounds bad for you

Candy is DANDY
But Liquor is QUICKER

This is true to some extent, but the effect isn't nearly so dramatic, and the effect quickly tapers off anyways. Sure, I mean, there's something to, just as there's something to drinking water. It'll help, but the effect is so minimal that it's probably not worth worrying about.

I drink whine out of a box. It's the only kind of alcohol I can stand drinking.

it's not all the time just when i'm a bit strapped and need to prolong my stash a little longer

>doesn't put his wine in a can

Why the fuvk would you drink acetone? That's almost as bad as drinking isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol, which has a good chance of making you go blind.

>Not drinking your wine out of a bag

>drinking alcohol

Can you get drunk off of nail polish remover?

No, not really. It won't kill you in small doses but it sure doesn't do anything for you, other than possibly help you lose consciousness.

I thought about trying it.
The bag is in the box, my friend. So I technically am drinking it out of a bag.

it definitely adds a kick to whatever you put it in but it can really give you stomach pains that's why i mix it with the milk. i don't drink it straight from the bottle or anything

Mixing it with milk sounds awful.

I do this but it just makes me go to the bathroom twice as much. Unless you're talking about drinking a bottle of water after every shot then yeah it makes sense.

well it's either that or deal with a terrible belly ache

I feel like you are either experiencing placebo or serious health consequences releasing endorphins, my friend. If you want a boost just do the whole alcoholic routine and take ibuprofin/eat little before drinking, that would even give you more of a buzz/less stomach pain/less liver damage.

This

>Poker in the front
>Liquor in the rear
What DID they mean by this?