So will deathsticks ever be refrenced in the future movies?

So will deathsticks ever be refrenced in the future movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Elan_Sel'Sabagno
vocaroo.com/i/s0A2M7gjO1OB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know.

This guy. Asking the real questions.

No, because when that character went home to "rethink his life" the conclusion he came to was that deathsticks are evil and must be destroyed. He dedicated the rest of his life to this cause and as a result deathsticks no longer exist anywhere in the galaxy.

Maybe we'll see a statue of him or something though, that would be nice.

everyone who ever tried deathsticks..died. immediately. the product didn't do very well after that.

No he didn't you fucking retard.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Elan_Sel'Sabagno

>After being mind tricked by Kenobi in the Outlander Club, he went home and completely rethought his life. He managed to break his death stick addiction and swore off the slythmonger business, but soon enough slipped back into his old criminal ways, becoming involved in the trade of other, non-chemical illegalities, such as weapons and stolen goods. However, he still sold "the finest deathsticks in the galaxy, one hundred percent pure". Nearly three years after his encounter with Kenobi, Elan helped Boba Fett during an adventure on Coruscant, in which he ferried Boba around the city (all the while trying to sell Boba various illegal wares) and provided him with a saberdart, which Boba Fett used in his failed assassination attempt against Mace Windu.

Holy kek

Normally it would have been extremely obvious that I was joking, but Wookiepedia's existence gives you an excuse. However, there is no excuse for your aggression or use of an ableist slur. I don't expect an apology, but you will go home and rethink your life.

FUCK YOURSELF, CUNT.

Good day.

He was a good friend.

NOT CANON

>
GTFB2TUMBLR cunt :)

I CANT

But seriously no. Disney has a strict anti-smoking rule if it's not rated R. Did Luke Cage even have a single blunt in the whole fucking show?

>he went home to rethink his life and still came to the conclusions that death sticks were the shit
Hah, fuck you Obi-Wan

U-uh user?

I'm guessing the assassination attempt of Mace Windu came before the 3rd movie

vocaroo.com/i/s0A2M7gjO1OB

Oh shit. That's probably the club he used to SMASH all the deathstick factories up.

I think deathsticks are a catch all term for drugs like dope.

I really hate how there are only like 10 people in the Galaxy and they all know each other