TIL Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri's never-changing gray-hued hairstyle was the work of Tony Sirico...

TIL Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri's never-changing gray-hued hairstyle was the work of Tony Sirico, the actor who played him.

>Tony would never let anybody work with his hair; our hair people could never touch him. He would get up at 5 in the morning at his house to style it. In the third season, Paulie was having a nightmare, and his hair was supposed to be messed up. He didn't want it to happen; he really fought it.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/nfzpodcast
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

silvios actor went bald really young and made up a story that he burned his scalp to avoid saying he was just bald. its a giant wig in the show (obviously) and its also why he wears a ridiculous bandana 24/7 irl

He's just being in character.

I always knew Little Stevie's story was bullshit, even as a kid.

Are you sure you didn't mean, "watch it Chrissy"?

That wasn't the story though, he went through a wind shield in a car accident and fucked his scalp up.

Pinkie up for extra politeness

Its sign of the beast.

I didn't notice the wig until I saw pictures of van Zandt with his bandana and got suspicious. Now whenever I rewatch the show all I can do is look at the wig in every scene he's in.

Tony killed his best earner over a fucking horse.

It all went down hill after that.

You know who he really killed him over, don't get cunty user

>Ralph was the best earner
>He enjoyed dildos up his ass
>Vito was the best earner
>He enjoyed dicks up his ass
What us it with good earners and taking it up the ass?

soundcloud.com/nfzpodcast

Ralphie didn't actually kill the horse though, the actor who plays him said so in a interview

You either try to grab yourself more power or you keep having guys over you fuck your ass, its not that hard

How did Ralph get Tracee pregnant if he only took dildos up the ass? They made a whole episode out of how he didn't like to fuck women but get fucked by them.

She was a lying manipulative fucking whore.

>I loved that cocksucker like a brother, and he fucks me in the ass
What did he mean by that?

>When Steven van Zandt took on the role of Silvio, he had only 11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, James Gandolfini bought a car. Steven bought a hot dinner.

But he was a famous musician years before that. Or did he have a very expensive habit?

Well it wasn't the steve van zandt band now was it.

Holy shit was she actually lying

Impossible to say for sure because Valentina might have been lying or maybe Ralphie just changed his habits
>after Tony humiliated him by beating him in front of other mafiosos Ralphie became a masochist, actually he wanted Tony to fuck him in the ass but he had to make do with Janice

He's turning into Jack Nicholson.

watch it user

ohhhh madon'

the mouth on this one

It's a meme you dip, it's actually about joey from friends, they just switched the names around

TIL the meme hot dinner meme is about Joey from Friends

Alcohol magic.

i really hated how the show killed off the entire crew. probably the weakest part for me, felt like the writers were grasping for shock deaths and by the end everybody was dead. was patsy still alive at the end?

It impacted on their bottom lines though

Yes his son was going out with Meadow

Ralphie says to Tony that it wasn't his kid she was carrying

Its supposed to be a shakespear allergy (he was Italian btw)

They only got Bobby, Sil might have recovered.

no he fucking wasn't you shitposting invalid

>all really fat or too skinny and short

How am I supposed to take them seriously?

>was the guy who killed them all off still alive

Yes user

He fucking was cunt, all great minds were Italian, but they get americanized

Ralphie would never lie. Especially not to justify killing a whore.

NOI

>How am I supposed to take them seriously?
You need to have the mind of an adult.

ERAVAMO

BARDI

E ALTRE KAZZATE

SHE WAS A HOOER!

HOLD UP TONE!
*bobs head*
SO....WHAT YER SAYIN IS!
*snorts coke*
LIKE, THE RAMIFICATIONS WHAT YOU MEAN IS!
*injects heroin*
THAT WE AIN'T SOME FUCKIN FANOOKS
*smacks fiance*
BUT WE'RE LIKE....
*sits on dog*
REAL GANGSTERS AND SHIT!

Not bad but work in his screenplay, Adriana, and his father and you got a platinum meme.

>TIL
fucking faggot reddit loving queer. this i not redit. faggot go back to the rest of the faggots and suck more dick there you fucking homo.