Are there any good films, mainly with undertones of schizophrenia or depression and other similar mental conditions?

are there any good films, mainly with undertones of schizophrenia or depression and other similar mental conditions?

Jacob's Ladder
A Beautiful Mind

it's such a beautiful day

Clean, Shaven
The Fire Within
Maborosi
Stroszek

my diary desu

Anomalisa
Special (2006)
The Voices
Son of Saul
Die Walle (2012)

Melancholia

Fight Club

Also it's recent rip-off/homage/follow-up/reboot series Mr. Robot.

films, not TV shows bud

It's worth it

>are there any good films, mainly with undertones of schizophrenia or depression and other similar mental conditions?

The Machinist
I Stand Alone
Manic
Cake
Three Colors: Blue

Schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder aren't the same thing

>"similar mental conditions"

Mulholland Drive

they aren't in the same range
you would be right if you said shizo and psychosis would be similar but saying PTSD and arachnophobia are the same is just wrong

Psycho (1960)

The Babadook. God what a bitch.

Martha Marcy May Marlene

Nah. Schizophrenia and Dissociative Identity Disorder are kind of similar from a purely un-medical standpoint.

You're an absolute idiot.

Nah, I know what both are, and when the OP said similar conditions, I take those to DID to be fair game. Suck a dick, fagatron.

You're still comparing two different illnesses which are completely different in their creation and which show up differently in their symptoms they show, bitchnigger.

Synecdoche NY

A Woman under the influence

One of the GOAT movies of all time. Directed by John Cassavetes.

also

Kumiko, the Treasure Hunter

Hello fellow depressed, Kaytranada listener.

A Woman Under the Influence without a doubt.

I approve this post

Drive

A film about an autistic protagonist, not often you find such films.

you're the only one that cares because you're the only one in the thread that's broken.

maybe if you didn't spend so much time complaining you would be as much of a burden on those around you.

Raging Bull

Birdman
Dallas buyers club (lowkey)
One flew over

Ethan hawke in magnificent 7 (2016)

In jacobs ladder he ded

Dallas buyers club? How so? Are you stupid? One flew over the cuckoos nest? Are you retarded?

melancholia

>The Voices
>Chocolate Strawberry Vanilla

Hold on. That's a movie about mental conditions? I thought it was just a horror. What's the mental shit

Right? Because what else is that movie even about?

Try watchig dallas buyers club. He sees this fucking clown and other things iirc

One flew over is literally in the loony bin