Which actor has gone under the biggest transformation for a role? I know Bale lost 40 kg or something for a role...

Which actor has gone under the biggest transformation for a role? I know Bale lost 40 kg or something for a role. Anyone else?

>pic related

this is that Bale pic

>for a role
he just gets fat for the fuck of it

im glad hes getting healthy but hes just so much more lovable when hes fat. shame alpha house got cancelled, he was great in that

>look i'm acting the actor

fuck this guy

>hes just so much more lovable when hes fat
Shut your ratty fuckin mouth you pudgy DYEL cunt

>not posting the Machanist pic

where did that angry projection come from? fat john goodman makes me warm and fuzzy inside. i always wanted him to be my dad

A Jenny Craig ad does not qualify as a role.

She gained it all back when she became a lesbian. And now has a chicken hairdo.

Dude

Looks like paul walker should've walked

he's not walking now lol

Looks like he went too fast and too furious

what is that even supposed to mean?

This. He's a ham perhaps worse than Leo. He was perfect for Bateman because that's such an exaggerated character. They probably just told him, "Act like a smug, egotistical, sociopath," and that's how Bale thought a real person with that personality would act like.

AIDS diet?

>he doesn't want to die anymore

Brandon Lee killed himself to make people see The Crow.

Not for a role, he's an alcoholic and he quit drinking so he lost a ton of weight

Maybe Paul should have been less of a driver and more of a .. walker

How does Bale do it?

>im glad hes getting healthy
The damage has already been done.

Does Good Man still have that weird rocking walk? What causes that? Did his former girth warp his hips or something?

Looks like he's part of the walking dead

What a shame. She was a 9/10 before she got all bony.

>fat person loses weight
>"OMG SUCH DEDICATION TO HIS/HER CRAFT!"

i think these jokes are a-Pauling
i suggest you go walker it off
fatal car crash

you mad you can't lose the weight fat boy?

HEY IM NOT FAT

i am
i'm fucking obese as hell
330lbs and 5'8"
please help
send motivation my way pls

Jared leto got aids for a role.

You gonna die soon and your coffin will have wheels.

if you lose weight you'll be able to fuck girls
and your overall quality of life will be better

Dunn did it better

Hey leave us out of this, the only one that can help you is you dude.

paul wasn't driving dipshit

C25K and go to the running general on /fit/

role for a film about a football guy with cancer

Holy shit fiddy, what are you doing?

well sean connery was bald but he grew it all back for red october

You're probably already diabetic but the best thing you can do at this point is drop weight. You need to lose about 170lbs, at least. Start eating right and start exercising before you have to get your legs amputated like a guy I know. Fat as fuck his entire life, diagnosed as diabetic and a chain smoker, had a massive heart attack a couple of years ago and had to be put into a medically induced coma, and on top of that, last year had to get most of his lower left leg amputated due to gangrene in his foot. Don't let this happen to you.

Bale is such a pretentious turd holy shit
"I take this art of mine very seriously!"

Bridget Regan had to have her hair chemically straightened and dyed brown for the role of Kahlan. She was originally a redhead.

Ween yourself. If you each too much junk food, try eating 1 less for a week. Then cut down to 1 per day, then only weekends and special occasions.
Since you're so fat, you can stop eating shit and do a little walking/lifting and notice a lose of 20 lbs in a couple of weeks. Once you get to the 240lb point, you'll have to watch what you eat and exercise every second day to get to a normal size, and over the course of a year to a year and a half