Just watched this out of boredom, and it was pretty good

Just watched this out of boredom, and it was pretty good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2K6NmOS9Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=1K50QuCSlj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How was Roberts in it?

How is being a virgin or a runaway anything like the other two?

Cute

is this comedy funny? worth a watch?

her best acting since hotel for dogs

Yes. Very similar millennial and kino humour

why do they think it's funny to mock virgin guys? they wouldn't do it for the girl would they it would be branded "sexist".

we are genuinely oppressed by feminism and such other liberal lunacies.

The same reason why promiscuous women are judged more than promiscuous men

haha wtf

>be a virgin
>movie poster makes out I'm as bad as a career criminal
>in some areas they change it to kenny as if that's also shameful
>I'm also a kenny

JUST

Emma Roberts looks like she shouldn't be a blonde.

>implying the poster doesnt literally make fun of a woman for being a stripper

Dude got to make out with both of em.

>we are genuinely oppressed by feminism and such other liberal lunacies
Why don't you bitch about it some more, faggot.

Good point, but slut would be more appropriate.

There's literally nothing wrong with being a virgin, unlike being a stripper.

that fucking scene man

The fact that the poster alone triggers so many virgins is enough to make it a worthwhile movie.

t. virgin

Virgins have done nothing wrong.

>Virgins have done nothing

fixed

Best Emma

jerked off to aniston in that movie

#rekt

Give me one good reason I shouldn't be a virgin.

You get close enough to another person in life that they want to be intimate with you.

it was weird and gross. not just because of kennys face but because they were treating like they were tasting some food

Well that hasn't happened yet, so it doesn't apply to me.

it's overrated anyway so you're better off on here discussing movies that actually don't fuck you over in the end

>virgin
>at that age
could you fucking imagine?

yes i could, it's really easy to not get laid. I got more pussy then probably anyone i know from ages 12-22, but i tried at it, all the time. All i did was work on fucking girls and drinking/drugs etc, fucked off everything else. Now i have spent the last few years getting my life un-fucked and wouldn't you know it, I don't get laid anymore.

Unless you are a 10/10, and i mean a hard 10/10, movie star looking dude you won't probably get sex unless you really try. So anyone that was busy doing other shit could easily make it to any age without getting laid

No. It should have been 90 minutes but they stretched it out to 2 hours. Once the premise is set up it kinda goes to shit and you'll be waiting for it to end.

>it's overrated
I suspected as much.

yes, always question Cred Forums's irrational hateboners.

very nice comedy.

so you're saying you have no ragrets watching this movie?

Its not illegal like being a drug dealer, but higly immoral like being a runaway or stripper.

But then again its a movie. Its not real. Nobody at that age would be a virgin anymore IRL.

Truth right here

She felt that she looked too smart as a brunette.

a stripper is just a job, meanwhile being a virgin implies you are probably a dysfunctional loser

Yes I could, because I'm 21

I have to admit her stripper scene in the barn gave me a boner.

He was just a dude weed lmao dealer so apparently that makes it morally acceptable to be a degenerate criminal

I didn't find it that funny, but I was literally on the edge of my seat nearly the whole time.
It's funny that a comedy has you more engaged in the story that most thrillers/action movies

its completely average/mediocre so naturally Cred Forums is gonna overrate the shit out of it

>mfw being watching shitty films out of boredom

Watched Dracula Untold and Dance is literally the only good thing about that film.

youtube.com/watch?v=K2K6NmOS9Uo
Cute!

>ywn have Emma and Jen teach you how to kiss
>Jen will never give Emma blowjob techniques using a banana
>ywn be instructed to pull down your pants so Emma can try her new skills
>ywn be laughed at hysterically by Jen and Emma when they see your tiny penis

Virgin shaming is a product of patriarchy.

Post the goddamn make out session or close down the thread because that was the only worthwhile part of the movie.

>dude weed
>'stripper' who doesn't really strip

It was shit tier.
The best scene was in the bloopers reel

youtube.com/watch?v=1K50QuCSlj8

>making fun of virgins equating them to criminals

yeah, no
DROPPED

this applies to so many comedies. the ones that come to an extended action/slapstick climax always have me wondering why im watching

Wait, how is being a virgin past a certain age immoral? I know its pathetic and means you probably have autism, but how is it immoral?

>inb4 Cred Forums-tier rant about "muh degeneracy" and "preserving the white race"

>that Jennifer Aniston striptease scene

I've seen you talk about this in other "the millers" threads. I always remember your post whenever I see the poster for the movie.

Her reaction is fucking great. You can see on her face how she once again realizes that she'll always be Rachel

True

yeah right imagine that hahahahaha

It was a fun, mindless comedy.
I enjoyed Ed Helms. He usually plays the huge loser and it was funny watching him as the (goofy) villain.

Ending was really fucking strange

>not saving yourself for your soulmate
get the frick outta here

Too old for the part.

Most runaways out on the street are 12-16