Is Halloween totally irrelevant to your country, but tv and other shit media are trying to make it into a thing?

Is Halloween totally irrelevant to your country, but tv and other shit media are trying to make it into a thing?

pretty much
though they're not trying nearly as hard as their "genocide the white man" agenda

Yes. They even have Halloween candy in the fucking stores. There is no trick or treating here so what is the fucking point? They are just trying to push another commercial holiday.

In my country nobody knew what Halloween was until 20 years ago or even less. Now you can find Halloween candy and decorations in every store.
Fucking yankee cultural imperialism.

Who else here
>turn out all the lights lock all the doors and hope the "trick or treating" little shits don't come knocking

>image.jpg

we don't get trick or treaters around my way anymore

which is nice

Same, I guess all the kids either grew up or parents bought their kids candy so they wouldn't go arround begging for it

One cannot escape American cultural imperialism, OP.

Here we have no trick or treating, but plenty of Halloween parties and that sort of thing
Aussies care more about an excuse to get drunk than an excuse to get candy

strayan here

went trick or treating when I was 12 with some friends and wore a Jason mask and had a golf club

knocked on this one door and the people saw us through a tiny window and hid their baby and called the cops

just wait for the ultimate 4th reich, destroying you faggots again like flies.

Same, but I suspect most don't these days unless you live in a the suburbs where the entire experience can be monitored and policed by the community at large.

I'm terrified, darling.

My country invented Halloween

Check out these traditional lanterns

No you didn't you faggot.

>there are people on Cred Forums who hate halloween because the popular kids at their high school dress up and go to parties while they sit at home and their parents force them to hand out candy

lol faggots

Halloween isn't really a kids holiday anymore, it's really just another excuse for adults to dress ridiculously and drink.

this

ITT: "I hate having fun"

It's never really been big here in the UK, not like in America, but there's always been trick or treating. I have noticed over the last few years the media pushing it more and more though. Even now there's adverts on the telly and shops and supermarkets are selling costumes, Halloween themed sweets and pumpkins.

I used to enjoy it as a kid but I generally don't care for it now. I'm a bit of a Halloween Grinch actually.

We have some similar but boring and shitty tradition in November.

Halloween seems like way more fun, I wish we had it.

This.

This.

It kind of bothers me how children have just become accessories now. Like no one takes an active role in their kid's lives anymore but everyone pretends to be a great parent. It's weird.

But yeah, trick or treating is dead.

this

NO FUN ALLOWED

I was in the supermarket just yesterday and they have their own Halloween isle - I'm in the UK btw. As mentioned previously I don't see many trick or treaters these days, or at all, actually. I just take it as an opportunity to watch a bunch of horror movies, maybe go to a Halloween party or two. It's all good.

I dressed as Lupin the 3rd as a kid one year and my dad who divorced my mom called me a faggot when he saw me.

Yep, and it's pretty sad to see brainwashed kids, sent by fucking stupid parents, trick or treating streets where no one gives a fuck

What about my comment in which I observed that trick or treaters don't exist in my area anymore indicates that I am opposed to fun?

The kids aren't the problem it's the nigger kids and to an extent spic kids. Minorities are fucking the worst when free stuff is available. I don't even do jack o lanterns anymore because black kids usually smash them.

>In my country nobody knew what Halloween was until 20 years ago or even less

lol what a shit country

>Le e everything I don't like is Cred Forums may may

Newfag please stop.

Is Christmas relevant in your country? Get fucking prepared for bombardment of same fucking songs and same fucking movies.

I'd rather have Halloween than 2 solid whole months of seeing Christmas shit and I don't even decorate for Halloween.

>which is nice

I think it might have been that...

Halloween isn't even relevant in the US. I'm going to sound like an old fuck, but to most of 4cha, I am old so...

When I was in elementary school some 20 years ago, people actually tried to dress scary, horror, or at the very least Halloween related. Not even 10 years later Halloween morphed into "pop-culture dress-up" and of course for women "dress like a whore". It has been that way ever since.

2 months ? More like mid October to mid January

Hey, just because I don't want kids hanging around doesn't mean I'm anit-Halloween.

Maybe I do hate fun

>2 months
The retail store I work at started putting out Christmas for sale in September. It occupies 1/3 of the entire calendar. Shit is ridiculous.

My most well hidden Bridget Regan thread yet
Thanks fämälämäzoids

>tfw little shitters are always asking me for candy
>tfw these fuckers don't even know that slavs have their own version of the holiday
>they won't even try to invoke restless spirits that wander the earth
>you'll never invoke a qt3.14 that did not go to heaven because she died a virgin

I avoid stores as much as possible during this season.

>did not go to heaven because she died a virgin
That's not how it works m80

Girl
>Nothing, nothing I require!
>May the boys come over,
>May they grab my hands,
>May they bring me to earth,
>May I play with them a while.
>So listen, and be wary mortals,
>That as God commands,
>Who never laid feet on the Earth,
>He won't set a foot in Heavens.

don't argue with the poet, you fucker

>Cred Forumsack cowers in his home while niggers and spics destroy his property

Seems about right.

it's pretty funny to see what kinds of kids go trick or treating here in germany.
richer and educated parents have their own culture, while stupid or poor parents let kids just adapt american culture from TV.

Who's dressing up as CIA this year?

I am

i love halloween but since my neighborhood is like 98% non white now i may try this this year

yes. just like Valentines day

>FUN on your deads

urghh my country has ''proms'' now and everyone says 'like' at the beginning and end of a sentence

put a grenade in your jack o lantern then lol

I feel bad for you europoors

I go to the orchard with my gf to pick pumpkins, carve them, decorate my house with spooky skeletons and gravestones, and chill on the porch sipping cocoa/cider and handing out really good candy to all the neighborhood little kids who come by in their costumes. sometimes we make the dog a pumpkin. It's a super cute and comfy away to spend an evening.

that you will never experience.

wrong pic

Where are you from?

Yes, Italy here, I mean we do have a slut halloween parties but nothing else outside it.

cuckistan

Americans can't have anything to themselves anymore it seems.

Our fucking whore companies got to make everyone adopt our shit so we aren't unique or special at all.

Yheah.
Im pretty sad that Halloween has basicly killed the Kürbislaterne around here.
Fuck America

We do, and thats a problem.

are we talking about the US? does anyone even celebrate halloween anymore? i havent in years

Why is that funny, more than just being sobering and sad?

so? we have other festivals.

So, Germany?

it's always fun to laugh at the poor and uneducated.
Until they vote for trump, or Hillary.
or in case of germany, AfD.

USA
USA
USA

jk i cant wait til the russians nuke us, the country has gone to shit

no, we don't speak english, and we don't have proms.

What's with all the whining? Is buying like $10 worth of candy really that big of a deal to foreigners?

>not made out of potatoes
fake

what are you talking about?

>>turn out all the lights lock all the doors and hope the "trick or treating" little shits don't come knocking
yeah I did that when I was in the UK. some child with his father did knock. fuck those.

Kids put on masks and go trick or treating in febuary. Its for celebrating of spring defeating winter.
Also kurenti.

All hallows eve?

hello dog

We dont celebrate halloween. Its your shit, keep it to yourself.

We do trick or treating on easter lol.
We have this thing in Finland where children
dress up as witches and ask for candy or chocolate door to door.
In exchange the children bless or cast a ''spell'' for good fortune and
give decorated sticks for the people giving sweets.

>Virvon varvon tuoreeks terveeks, tulevaks vuueks, ison talon emännäks/isännäks. Vitsa sulle, palkka mulle.

I live in America and I don't even participate in it. Nor does anyone else in the christfag social circle I'm in.

They consider it borderline satanist tier shit.

Personally I just don't care and I'm not buying candy to give away to little shitskins for free, so hey, any excuse will do.

will this get me a spooky ghost gf? serious replies only

you'll be waiting a long, long time

UK here, we do Halloween but nowhere near the scale the US does it.

I do love it though it's always been my favourite time of the year. Halloween themed movies and TV episodes are max comfycore.

Nov 8th is right around the corner. Hillary wants to start ww3 and it looks like she's going to win

>richer and educated parents have their own culture

muslims are such a buzzkill, let your kids have fun already.

>all hallows eve is american only

Poorfag can't afford some cheapass $3 candy. Spend less on hot pockets faggot.

hang yourself iFaggot

This picture excited me more than it should have.

how would your brain jump from rich and educated to muslims?
they sell food.

I'm not giving any of your wife's nigger kids candy, cuck. Stay mad.

I might participate once I move back to a white area in 3 years.

?
I thought Muslims immigrants were highly skilled valuable individuals bringing essential knowledge and wealth to Germany.

hello sir

those are lovely ears! i bet they hear very good!

oh, you mean immigrants. I thought you were just talking about normal muslims.
idk, I haven't seen many immigrants yet. they just seem to ride the bus all day. no idea what they're actually about.

>normal muslims
Thats what he said.

>muslims
>not shitskin immigrants not matter how long they've been in the nation
NEVER EVER

gotta stay alert, there might be squirrels

television and film

>turn off all the lights, shut all the blinds, hang a pillow case up over the door window so it looks like the house is absolutely empty.
>little shit cunts still come to my house and ring the doorbell 2-3 times in a repeated session as if I'll come to the door the third time you ring my fucking door bell
>usually reside upstairs in my room with headphones in and door closed to drown out the sound

Sometimes I just want to grab stupid little kids by the fucking ankle and throw them around like a sack of potatoes

Hang yourself iFaggot

hey, come on, Döner is basically a national dish by now. and somebody has to be a car mechanic or food stall worker after all. we're not at synths yet.

Feels good being from the country that forces their shit across the world.

You're all Americans now