ITT: the absolute worst films of all time

ITT: the absolute worst films of all time

You first

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe fuck yourself.

>I can't into basic editing principles: The Movie

The subtitle never made a lot of sense. No part of that movie was about Judgment Day. They indirectly prevented, (or actually delayed it), Judgment Day, but that's hardly worth making it the title of the movie, which is about saving John Connor. The subtitle would be much more appropriate for the third movie.

contrarians
the thing is you don't even know consciously that you don't like these movies just because they are considered good, you do this unconsciously
you are pathetic, think by yourselves

>contrarians
no I'm not

How can it be the worst film of all time if it's literally better than the film its a remake of?

The only people who say infernal affairs is better are contrarian weebs and hipsters

my nigga right here

>weebs
>chinese movie

Confirmed talking out of ass

fucking THIS
for exemple, if the majority didn't like pulp fiction, you would praise it saying it's absolute kino
grow up

>it's literally better than the film its a remake of?

I saw the original years before the Departed was made. If anything you faggots are the contrarians.

Reasoning? I found it interesting but I agree it is severely overrated.

this piece of trash

>No part of that movie was about Judgment Day
>the entire movie was about preventing Judgment Day
The fact that Terminator 3 revealed they only delayed Judgment Day after all has no bearing on the movie.

Came here for this.

>My theorie on Cred Forums is that they're mushrooms
>feed them shit and keep them in the daark.

This is literally live-action anime.

Scorsese-san could make really good japanese cartoons.

never seen it but constantly see it posted here as an example of a bad movie, gonna watch it on the basis it's probably good and it's just memes

is reverse-psychology shilling infiltrating Cred Forums?

almost every contrarian opinion you see posted here is either corroborated by or a parroting of Armond White's review

no, pacific rim was live-action anime. not that thats bad

It's good. Cred Forums has shit taste

Damn, is this worth a watch? I'm mostly curious due to William Defoe often being my goto mental image whenever someone mentions Jesus. Despite any controversy about material either way The Last Temptation of Christ is such a good movie.

Kek. No one saw it. NOBODY.
Not even I, the worst pleb redditor ever.

Cred Forums likes it though.
I have yet to see the entire movie because of reason

anime is the worst medium for storytelling, which makes it pretty bad

>not video games

>sealed with JLaw in the cast

It's just doomed to fail.

Now it's in Bahston and I hired a bunch of over the top celebrities who can't act to play every role and I added a girlfriend! Much better.

>t. Weeb

The overacting is fun to watch bit it's not kino.
Stupid fun and I find Cameron's Nuclear War fetish interesting .
Overrated, derivative but solid overall
A work of art shitheel
A work of art shitheel
a turd
>a parroting of Armond White
As compared to most movie "Reviewers" who are 99.9% junket whores/paid shilling? Armond is a cunt but at least he fucking knew Pauline Kael and writes criticism rather than frothing praise of every 200K studio comic book film. Where do you go for "serious" film criticism? I'd bet it's Onion A/V ... pleb

I like Armond White you nerd.

This is the most self-indulgent David O. Russell has ever been. Fucking hated it

Say that to me IRL and see what happens

Contrarian baiting contrarian baits: the thread.