Did joey salads go too far this time?

did joey salads go too far this time?

Why did H3H3 go from a fairly average comedian to some kind of moralising asshole?
At least last time I was up to date with him, he kept making videos about other people doing wrong shit (like the counter strike scam)

>makes videos taking the piss out of people
>calls out people making videos taking the piss out of people

really makes you think huh? leafy is still a faggot though

those "prank" videos aren't pranks, it's just pissing people off. people already have died puling these stunts.

>people already have died puling these stunts.

´no they havnt

>those "prank" videos aren't pranks, it's just pissing people off. people already have died puling these stunts.
So?
I was asking why he thinks it's his job to moralise. It's a comedy channel, not an awareness channel.

as someone who recently found h3h3 because I don't scour memes & youtube all day everyday (I'm on a superior site,. you know the one ), how far back do I have to go for the good stuff?
ps I hate social experiments

about 12-18 months

>tfw you subscribed when they were at 30k subs

The only video of his I liked was that Vape thingy.
I've taken a peek at his other stuff and it's all fucking terrible.

He got too caught up on playing the saint of youtube

What a bunch of faggots the lot of them. Filthy Frank, idubbbz and all these guys thinking they're funny with their lazy, almost-funny videos.

The only one who's half-clever is HowToBasic.

omg I laik totally LUVF yootoob throd!

>HowToBasic
Now that's what I call pleb taste
idubbbz is literally the only one of these nu-tubers that's actually halfway decent, the rest of them are complete trash

>likes howtobasic

spotted the r3dditor

idubbbz is good, but I think he needs to grow a bit and move onto something a bit more original
the nu-youtube reinassance is kind of over, and some new ideas need to blossom
not the guy you were responding to btw

>HowToBasic
he literally gets paid to waste food

>idubbbz
Halfway decent you say? The guy knows he's clever but the funnies he gets is when he's a fucking sewer. HowToBasic may be gimmicky but at least he puts effort in what he does.

those Cred Forumscucks on that salads video being btfo was hilarious though

he can make his channel topic whatever he wants

It's not set in stone law that he has to make asinine "DUDE COUGH DUDE" reaction videos all the time.

Just watched the video linked in the OP there. It's quite interesting and it's good that he exposed him.

Woah Woah, what's wrong with JonTron

Yeah man I love Gallagher too

Is there a new video?

his expert village video cracks me the fuck up still

>reddit
>pleb taste
Wow guys I just don't have the same taste as you, get off your high horses