What is the best movie featuring this woman?

What is the best movie featuring this woman?

My abusive gf: the movie ;_;

Literally who?

Some fagitz waifu of the week

kek nothing they all suck dick especially palo alto

Can you use a less distinctive picture of emma robert to ask this question. That way we can be more confused about your question and make use think that you are retarded.

February is pretty good

She looks like a man

she's my favorite

Blow? Pretty shit kinography really.

>not had 10% the number of roles her Father has
Shameful

>he's actually got more films completed/in post-production than she's starred in altogether.
no excuse

What is it about girls why dye their hair blonde but not their eyebrows? The contrast with her hair and eyebrows just adds a certain charm not found in natural blondes.

>she will forever be typecast as a mean bratty bitch

She's not as good as Kstew but she's okay.

she'd have it no other way

it looks gud

OP here. Regardless of Roberts's merit, Kristen Stewart is a horrendous actress. To say otherwise it to only confess how low your standards are.

Palo Alto, Wild Child, Adult World and Scream 4.

how's her foot game?

hmmm

hola reddito

bretty good

>hurr remember twilight guys?

I think that's a particularly ridiculous claim coming from an Emma Roberts fanboy. Tell me, what are her Top 3 performances?

Did you hear what I said? I said regardless of Roberts's merits, Stewart is terrible. That is, I might not know Roberts is good, but I know Stewart is bad. I've only seen Roberts in Palto Alto, in which she produce the bare minimum of emoting that has always been beyond Stewart.

In terms of acting ability, Stewart is basically the equivalent of Keanu Reeves.

What I would give to smell her socks and shoes after she's been in them all day long

Ah right, so you're either lying, or just don't have a modicum of taste. Fair enough.

Lying about what? In what film has Stewart acted well?

*braaaaaak*

Could you quickly list out all the films you've seen Kristen in? Since you claim none of her performances are good, it will save me the trouble of bothering to convince you against your current opinion.

WHO BRUISED HER SHOULDER?!?!

Crystal Bernard?

Twilight
On the Road
Zathura

kstew and roberts are both absolutely shit

>posting this everytime kek

She did. Her boyfriend wasn't at Coachella and she was jonesing to beat someone up.

>I like Kstew so you're a high school memer
wew