Hey you fucking memers, why dont I see the latest piece of Herzogkino discussed here more often?

Hey you fucking memers, why dont I see the latest piece of Herzogkino discussed here more often?

There are parts of this as good as the lonely penguin in "Encounters at the end of the world".

Really made me wonder how many Toms and Chloes are there in Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zc1tZ8JsZvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So it really made you wonder huh?

ALL THOSE TECHNOCRATIC JEWS, AND GENTILE "USEFUL IDIOTS", OBSCENELY GUSHING OVER THEIR FANCIES OF FUTURE MECHANICAL ABOMINATIONS...

Yah yah pretty guud I read eet in ze Herzman's voice

it would be great if someone would put it on mega or something instead of just sperging over it

i liked it a lot

would chill with tech refugees at bluegrass jamboree

It's really good.

It wasn't that good.

>ALL THOSE TECHNOCRATIC JEWS, AND GENTILE "USEFUL IDIOTS", OBSCENELY GUSHING OVER THEIR FANCIES OF FUTURE MECHANICAL ABOMINATIONS...

Just fuck off already you people caused this to get worse

It was fun.

TO WHAT "PEOPLE" ARE YOU REFERRING?

what was this don on about? mostly went over my head

mine too, it looked cool though

>CENTURY XXI.
>HE IS NOT AWARE OF WHO IS TED NELSON.

What about those crazy fucks living isolated from electromagnetic radiation, are they legit or just some lunatic hicks?

Well, since Herzog films have almost 0 marketing, I had not heard of this new Herzogkino. But now I'm pumped, and shall discuss after watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zc1tZ8JsZvg

KEK. This trailer has me very excited

There's lot of funny moments, some classic Herzog-isms, and some poignancy. Detractors seem to get hung up on the fact that it's not really vast or definitive, which is fine, it's just Werner looking at a few facets that interest him.

Seems like half of it takes place at CMU. That accurate?

I enjoyed it

it really felt like hypochondria
how can what they claim be real when there have been no medical or even academic studies that support the existence of this.

SO, ACCORDING TO YOU, THE REALITY, AND THE VERACITY, OF SOMETHING ARE DETERMINED BY ITS HAVING BEEN LYCEUMICALLY —NOT "ACADEMICALLY"; WHAT IS CURRENTLY CALLED "THE ACADEMIA" IS ACTUALLY A LYCEUM— STUDIED?

Goddamnit, I can't find this anywhere. Help

It's on ptp. Leave your email if you want an invite.

thnx mate
[email protected]

I downloaded it on rarbg bro.

lol you're getting some spam now

>reveries
>what is to come
We westworld now