So how did he know how to make Doomsday...

So how did he know how to make Doomsday, he obviously brought Zodd with him for a reason so it can't be because the ship told him so

Other urls found in this thread:

audienceseverywhere.net/batman-v-superman-dawn-justice-peak-comic-book-movie-experimentation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it can't be because the ship told him
Why the fuck can't it? Cock sucker.
he asked the computer database to tell him about all species it had on record. Maybe use your brain and infer that during that time it told him about the time doomsday was created on krypton and how to create it. Only thing that bothers me is that it doesn't take a human and kryptonian to create him, he was made through decades of evolution

>this genius scientist couldn't have made Doomsday despite asking a computer to teach him all kryptonian knowledge

okay.

The more I think about it, the more I like this interpretation of Lex. Eisenberg did a great job with this role. I just hope that now that Lex has been outed as a criminal, he drops some of the quirky, "charming" facade and we see more of the cold, calculating psychopath beneath it.

That's what you saw at the end when he got his head shaved. He cut the shit and is a pissed of vindictive genius. That's what pisses me off when people give Eisenberg shit for this Luthor. It's the first fucking movie we saw him in why is it a problem that he's not full on LEX LUTHOR right off the bat but instead we see a little character growth before

Did he not bring Zodd when he first arrived? Am I remembering this wrong? I think I need to lie down

I couldn't agree more. I like that, as smart as he was, the knowledge bomb the ship dropped on him still left him struggling to process and maintain. It unhinged him.

No. He acquired Zods body, took the fingerprints off him and activated the ships database and made himself captain of the ship, accessed the database to learn about it, THEN brough Zods body. OP is just a lying faggot

Nah, when he first showed up, all he had was the briefcase with Zod's fingerprints in it. He brought Zod in later. Also, watch the wardrobe changes. I used to think it was an accident of editing that they're out of sequence, but I've come to think of it as more of a puzzle intentionally presented out of order so the audience has to put all the pieces together.

The quirks are a part of his character, and even at the end of the movie he was still weird. I wouldn't count on him changing, which is fine by me I thought he was great. More weird tics, wordplay, and piss jar level antisocial behaviour please.

>. I used to think it was an accident of editing that they're out of sequence, but I've come to think of it as more of a puzzle intentionally presented out of order so the audience has to put all the pieces together.

I think you're overthinking it, he used the finger prints to access the ship, learned some knowledge then brought the body back when he knew the ship's capabilities.

Not really a brain buster.

Oh good I thought I had fucking brain cancer for a second

That guy was such a sperg.

at first i didnt like this Lex luthor. literally made me cringe with the jolly rancher scene and speech. after i a while though he grew on me and the extended edition made me like them. hes just fuckin batshit. one thing that still bothers me is the fact he knows fuckin EVERYTHING. he knows supes weaknesses, his identity, even Batmans identity. its like what the fuck. people are always saying "how do they not know clark is supes and bruce is the bat" but cmon thats part of the super hero mythos. other than that he was fine.

BEST LEX.

i love the animation lex but the more i see eisenjews portrayal the more enamoured i become

That's the point bud. What fucking person with a genius intellect DOESNT act like a sperg? Seeing as there is a very thin line between the two

That piss jar mocking Sen Finch's homespun saying right before blowing up the hearing was so deliciously evil and petty. Also the bomb was hidden in a crippled guy's wheelchair, that's ice cold.

Its easier to find out Bruce's identity with lex's wealth. All he has to do is study and take notes on what Wayne industries R & D department is spending money on and developing and then see how batman uses it in the field and put two and two together. Clarks I'm guessing he the ship told him where he'll lived because Zods ship probably took not of it when they went there to retrieve the Dna shit from supes

shame we won't ever get a Red Son Lex though

Or a Russian batman with that comfy hat

It was this scene that completely sold me on lex. The moment when he loses his cool and you realise its all an act

Exactly. He doesn't deserve the hate he gets for his take on lex.
>hurrr but MY lex is a calm, collected, genius
That's boring. Someone who is as smart as lex would be mentally unhinged

Oh, I agree. The wordplay was top notch.

>audienceseverywhere.net/batman-v-superman-dawn-justice-peak-comic-book-movie-experimentation/
> Jesse Eisenberg delivers a Luthor unlike any we’ve seen. He’s fragile, awkward, and lacking all the charisma we typically associate with the character. He is a child of abuse and that comes through in every seething line, and every shaky gesture that points at a thinly tethered grasp on reality and his self worth. He’s compelling to watch because he is inherently odd, but is even more compelling when compared to that of our heroes because he lacks the masculinity of our muscle-bound icons. Though he may believe Superman poses a legitimate threat to the human race, there’s also a fair amount of jealousy when confronted with the image of something he can never be. His near obsession with myths displays a desire to be seen as something grand and legendary, when as a scientist and philanthropist he most certainly is not. But as a villain? As a villain he can cast himself in marble for all the world to see.

>Lex
>smart
>"Hey, let's cross my DNA with the DNA of a godlike being that tried to destroy earth because why not. I mean, what's the worst thing that can happen?"
>"Let's put a glass of my piss on a desk in a room I plan to blow up. After all, I want mom to really freak."
>"I really hate Superman, so the logical conclusion is not to team up with the guy that wants to kill Superman."
>"Also, the mercenaries I paid for to kill those africans to make the world afraid of Superman absolutely need my special edition bullets that can only be traced back to my company."
>"Also, all this can be uncovered by a single reporter with basic intelligence."

fuckin agreed.
>lol piss jar
>BOOM
>......holy fuck
true. im not saying it doesnt make sense, just that a villain knowing the secret identities/weaknesses of two of the most iconic superheroes ever is hard for me to get past. but i did lol
yes. awesome scene.

Especially in the Ultimate Edition when Batman threatens him.

>This is how it all "caves" in, civilization on the "Wayne", "Manors" out the window.

For all the things that were wrong with bvs there are several that were completely golden

Batfleck and lex completely made this movie for me

I think he'd known about Clark's identity for a good while, too. He used Lois to bait him into the Nairomi scandal.

Also, it's subtle, but I think he had already put together some method of actually tracking Superman. KGBeast and the other hired guns knew Supes was coming before he even arrived to take out the missile and the drone. You see KGBeast react to something only he can hear(he's wearing an earpiece) right before he shoots the first of the warlord's soldiers. In a following scene, one of the other mercs says, "Quickly, he's coming," while KGBeast is torching the bodies. What's interesting about that is that they know, but the C.I.A. guys piloting the drone have no idea it's even Superman that takes it out.

As for how they'd come into such tech, I think it's possible they cobbled something together from the Kryptonian hardware they already had access to. If I'm not mistaken, while Lex didn't have access to the Scoutship, it was LexCorp that aided in the recovery of the dropship Zod left behind and aided in the decryption of the information burst between the Scoutship and the Black Zero. I'm talking special features stuff from MoS here, but until it's outright contradicted by events in the movies, I'm taking it as canon.

>The only path to Superman is a little road called Lois Lane

God, that was so great. I like how he can't control his laughter when Bruce starts talking about mercy and compassion, too. It gets me every time.

Which makes me wonder - anyone else think Lex might be playing the role of Darkseid's "prophet" from inside Arkham?

>"Let's put a glass of my piss on a desk in a room I plan to blow up. After all, I want mom to really freak."
It was a last fuck you to the senator and a calling card of sorts to let her know it was.

>"I really hate Superman, so the logical conclusion is not to team up with the guy that wants to kill Superman."
He tried.

>"Also, the mercenaries I paid for to kill those africans to make the world afraid of Superman absolutely need my special edition bullets that can only be traced back to my company."
The bullets were armour piercing bullets that disintegrated, leaving no evidence. It was just dumb luck it hit a book.

>"Also, all this can be uncovered by a single reporter with basic intelligence."
All she did was chase the rabbit and asked questions why does this trigger you?

word

Why is that scene so chilling? I actually feel the bottom drop out from under me when he throws her off the helipad. It just feels so sudden and real no matter how many times I've seen it.

>He tried.

I think it's cool that he tried, but not *too* hard. I like to think it was just more subtle manipulation on his part, making it seem less likely that he was leading Bruce around by his nose.

Eisenberg. he pulled it off so well. fuckin sniffing her hair like the weirdo he is.

Eisenberg is a damn good actor. Too bad about the script.

The script was fine good even

>gets batman to fight superman
>the idea is batman kills superman or that superman kills batman and is villainized by the public and luthor is given reign to do whatever he wants regarding superman
>before he even knows how the fight unfolds he begins creating doomsday

you could probably justify it as some preemptive measure in case superman killed batman and then came for him but it irked me

ghe brought zod to cut his fingerprints and use them to open doors in ship then he talked to cryptonian computer

Doomsday (and wonder woman) were a mistake it would have been a 10/10 kino if it was just supes/bats going toe to toe while lex watches on

IT WAS A GRANNY'S PEACH TEA!!!

There is no way to build a legitimate conflict between superman and batman.

At least nothing zack snyder can figure out.

Its funny because they did

Doomsday was what Clark was going to be facing either once he returned with Bruce's head or got back from whatever bogus location Lex was going to feed him on his mom's location.

That was Lex's true win/win - Superman vs. Doomsday. Either way he's got his "alien menace" to pit Diana and his own pocket Justice League™ against to avenge poor dead Batman who had the courage to face the threat all on his own, the madman.

He never counted on Bruce actually winning, and he for damn sure didn't anticipate these two dullards coming out of their fight actually working together.