Name your favorite childhood cartoon or we're gonna have some trouble, pardner

>Name your favorite childhood cartoon or we're gonna have some trouble, pardner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0Z8r3_29xo
youtube.com/watch?v=K_AdxJWFUh4
youtube.com/watch?v=BX1ljYx3g3k
youtube.com/watch?v=jR0eBWDVAtw
youtube.com/watch?v=sJykcNhw2Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=xOFG_qmoH8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Flintstones

Recess

Steven Universe

Steven universe

Recess or Megas XLR

Rocko's Modern Life

Megas XLR

Ghostbusters

spongebob obviously that should be the default answer for anyone.

>excuse me?

I hate to suck your dick Bugs, but Looney Tunes.

L-Looney Tunes! Haha, i-it's Looney Tunes.

Mole

Sorry I'm not some little 18 year old faggot. That shit wasn't a thing until I had grown out of cartoons.

Tom and Jerry, fags. Only until I was like 18 that I later learned Tom & Jerry actually was made in like the 50s. Blew my mind. Btw did you know they removed old cartoons like that from places Amazon and stuff because they were for shitlords? Pisses me off because as a kid you never see that stuff, only the soccer moms and sjws see the stereotypes and get triggered. NO FUN ALLOWED these days.

That's sad because you talk like a teenager.

Tintin; I loved all the crazy shit and swashbuckling and whatnot.

When in Rome. [spoiler[Faggot.[/spoiler]

Good thread, man

It's G. I. Joe against Cobra the enemy, fighting to save the day!

looks photoshooped, baka desu senpai

Watch My Chops

You okay man?

Pokemon among my normie friends.

Secretly? It was Digimon

trannyformers

Nu Pogodi!
youtube.com/watch?v=J0Z8r3_29xo

Tom & Jerry.

Digimon the movie was my first experience in anime kino.
Pokémon movies are just ads for the games and toys.

We post-soviet now

Yuyu Hakusho. live in Asia.

Voltron force was a classic. It surprisingly still runs on Nick!

they never ran the racist carictures on tv in the '90's. I didn't even know those things existed until much later. Just like they cut some scenes out of action movies or even Addams Family Values when they'd show it on TV we were presented with a more 'kid friendly' version. I can't speak for Amazon, but if you're as old as you claim to be, then you'd know the pain of not having shit you liked to watch be available ANYWHERE. They arn't showing SALUTE YOUR SHORTS or ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK anymore? Better hope you recorded it on VHS because good luck finding it other wise.

This show partly ended my childhood. I remember thinking it was really funny, but scary at times too.

I know these feels.

>Garfield and Friends
>Monster in my Pocket
>Mighty Max
>Captain Planet
>TMNT
>Aladdin
>Duck Tails
>Tailspin
>Darkwing Duck
>Animaniacs
>Tiny Toons
>Winnie the Pooh
>David the Gnome

Serial or in general?

Tom and Jerry for first, Who Framed Roger Rabbit for second.
Or Thomas, because fuck you it had cartoony faces and was vaguely animated, with the voice of Ringo Starr.

SWAT Kats

I'd be playing in my room with LEGOs and my mother would shout "user, swat kats are on!" I'd run and jump on the couch in time to hear that sweet guitar riff.

youtube.com/watch?v=K_AdxJWFUh4

Man old looney tunes bugs bunny stuff is GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=BX1ljYx3g3k

Hey, Arnold

Nice trips OP

Granted, I'm not from the Land of the capital F Free, but I never got why people were so incredibly upset about the "racist" stuff like your gif.

I mean I get that it's a stupid looking cartoon character indulging in an over emphasized stereotype, but that's like literally all cartoons of the era.

I mean just look at stuff like the Dover Boys, or Rookie Revue, and tell me those cartoons don't make just as much fun of white americans.
Or hell, watch Hollywood Steps Out, and tell me half of those caricatures aren't more offensive than someone eating a meal stereotypical of their culture/race.

Wasn't that the point of cartoons?
Everybody gets shit?

For those who need spoon feeding:
youtube.com/watch?v=jR0eBWDVAtw
youtube.com/watch?v=sJykcNhw2Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=xOFG_qmoH8I

Cow and Chicken / I am Weasel

Life with Louie.

Only literal children or people who were phasing out of childhood in the early 2000s when Spongebob was becoming a meme like Spongebob

Mighty Max
Batman

>A literal gun in a cartoon
>realistically proportioned even
never again, this age of innocence has passed.

It's uncomfortable because the media simultaneously tries to insist that no good people are racist, that racism is unnatural and bad, when it's totally natural because it's ingrained in our psyches. tribalism is a survival mechanism that cannot be switched off, only mastered.

at the same time the media reminds america every year of her racist past and how all white people and probably some black people too are the descendants of dead slave-owners.

this cognitive dissonance of guilt over totally natural feelings, and guilt over a past you bear no responsibility for, makes it impossible to engage in discussions of race on even a remotely rational level, and reduce broaching the subject to virtue-signalling.

he spends an earlier part of that episode rolling himself a cigarette.

>you'll never live in a world where a cartoon about a rabbit is just a cartoon
>you'll never live in a world without meddlesome censorious nannies
>you'll never be free

Does anyone remember The Ripping Friends? The only other person I know who's seen it is my brother.

Huge John K. fan here, I've seen a few Ripping Friends episodes and I didn't really care for them. They looked good but just not that funny.

Angela Anaconda