What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she a cute where is this cock commandant from?

She wanted to lose a battle she had no hope of winning and become a cock sleeve for gommies

She was Ukrainian spy, her goal was to kill as many German's as possible

pretty sure Downfall

she dies like every other loli in that movie by having her partner shoot her

She, like all German woman of the time was craving big muscular Russian penis.

>Slavic girl
>plays German woman

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Actor is actually Russian ironically.

Fucking uneducated idiots, there is nothing """ironic""" about this at all. Who the fuck do you think the kievan rus were? They were literal fucking vikings who sailed down the volga to establish their settlements there. The german leadership recognized this fact openly, only butthurt neurotic pan-slavist LARPer morons still deny their own history to this day. They're basically WE WUZ KANGZ tier-autism slavocentric and think that """slavs"" just popped into existence from out of nowhere like some kind of separate alien entity. Which is bullshit of course

>I am self-hating slav, so I will call myself Germanic, just because a small ruling elite of my country were germanics 1200 years ago

fuck off m8, at this rate you can say that English are French, French are Gemans, Germans are Roman, Romans are Anatolian, etc.

WE WUZ ILLYRIANS N SHEEEIT

Kill yourself you stupid piece of shit.

Germans /=/ Germanics.

this
only unironically germanic """""""""""""""""""""slavs""""""""""""""""""""" are czechs and slovenes

Another idiot.

Germans aren't even an ethnicity.

I may be American but I actually hail from the ancient Roman patricians.

WE

Probably easier than being raped to death by the Russian visitors.

see

Reminds me of this

What did they mean by this?

They were fucking autists.
Nazis were literally /r9k/

>Rhineland bastard (German: Rheinlandbastard) was a derogatory term used in Nazi Germany to describe multiracial children with Caucasian, German mothers who had been fathered by Africans serving with French colonial troops during the Occupation of the Rhineland after World War I. According to Nazi racial theory, these children were considered inferior to Aryan children and consigned to compulsory sterilization.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

Kinda gay to do it in front of all your buddies, I thought they knew better in the 40's.

1. "GERMAN" IS A DEMONYM, AND A LINGUONYM, NOT AN ETHNONYM, NOR A RACIONYM; THERE IS A GERMAN CULTURE, A GERMAN FOLK, A GERMAN NATION, A GERMAN NATIONSTATE, BUT THERE IS NO "GERMAN ETHNICITY".

2. HAPLOGROUPS DO NOT INDICATE ETHNICITY, NOR RACE; DO NOT MERELY POST GRAPHICS, AND STATISTICS, IF YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN.

hur dur, shut the fuck up

>mengele
>creepy sociopathic fuck

Wow, no shit. The guy who even at the time was considered the most extreme the Nazis ever got to was a creepy fuck?

whats a haplo group?

She wanted the
Big
Soviet
Cock

it tells you what ancestors specific people had

>white women fantasizing about getting knocked up by a black guy then being abandoned
sickening

> its bulbashka thinks his aryan episode

The dick she was after was actually Polish

Did a German fuck your mom or what? You seem obsessed.

thanks user, i learned something new today

This can't be real, those are some small dicks

see
i bet he's actually ukrainian
you can suck my dick ))))

I can't blame her.
Have you seen the people that vote for the AfD? Literally Untermenschen tier.

NO.

A HAPLOGROUP IS A CATEGORY OF HOMOLOGOUS HAPLOTYPES; HAPLOTYPES, ARE CATEGORIES OF MUTUALLY HOMOLOGOUS GENOTYPE CLUSTERS.

AT THE GENETIC LEVEL, RACE, AND ETHNICITY, ARE VIRTUALLY NONEXISTENT.

YOU ARE A MORON.

That's an Cred Forums fake account you retard. He makes cliche Cred Forums statements every second tweet.

is this because of the germans, or the flood of immigrants are sheep fuckers? im merican so im ignorant on the subject

Shut the fuck up cunt.
Check Eupedia.com if you want to learn something.

I'd say the Polish were receiving the German bratwurst for a good few years before any of the opposite occurred.

Goat shagging is quite common in arabia so that's my guess

>immigrants
>germans
Same shit. Soon all germans will pray to Islam.

They're only mighty and strong when they slaughter their fellow European brothers, under Islamic plague they bend over like little spineless sluts.

Inshallah.

Did you know "mankind" also includes women? When you use the generic "man" you include whoever, female or male

So according to this, the Finnish are some of the most racially pure people in Europe?

That's surprising, considering all the KHANing.

How is Uralic white?

This.

All of you Eurocucks do that. Paris looks like fucking Mecca. You can use Germany or Sweden as scapegoats all you want but to the rest of the world you're all retards who wage war against each other every 100 years but after that take muzzie cock right up your ass. Only reason eastern Europe doesn't get any is because they're so poor that nobody wants to go there.