Well, you see Ornella, I've got 40 million dollars in my bank account. How much have you got? Yeah...

>Well, you see Ornella, I've got 40 million dollars in my bank account. How much have you got? Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

THE JERK STORE

shit tier meme tbqh fämalam

40 million dollars and you still can't shed that fat slab of yours? HA

>I knew it sounded too good to be true, well played!

>almost 2 months of threads and not one of you has come up with a single, realistic, and witty response

just forget it you pathetic virgins. hill and fatties everywhere got BTFO

>Not all of us can handle 3 footlongs, babe

This fat faggot's hand is the only thing that's funny about this now. All the responses are lame or old. It's died people. Time to call it.

His faggy little hand is till funny though.

Oh yeah? Well, I had sex with your wife!

>I'm not a pimp and my friends aren't sex workers lady, how dare you !

every single one of these threads prove that just being speechless was the best response, seriously, not one decent one so far, gg neckbeards

WATCH IT, FRENCHIE!

FUCK YA DUMB BASTID OUTTA MY FUCKIN WAY BEFOH I KNOCK YA EYE OUT FRANCE FUCKIN SHIT!

Why do you guys keep getting butthurt over this.

I hate this fat cunt so i think this meme is great.
Is like reliving the experience for him.

this meme is evolving

>Why? Is it because I'm jewish?
That's how you end this slut's career

Jonah: No more threesomes.
Host: What?
Jonah: I said, no more threesomes. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been in France a long time. They didn't go over there and tell you. I don't arrange threesomes anymore.
Host: Relax, will ya? Ya flip right out, what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya...
Jonah: Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around...
Host: I'm only kidding with you, we're having a show, I just came home and I haven't seen you ever and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting fucking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.
Jonah: I'm sorry too. It's okay. No problem.
Host: Okay, salud.
Host: [takes a drink] Now go home and get your fuckin' friends.
Jonah: Mother fuckin' mutt! You, you fucking piece of shit!
Host: [taunting] Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on, come on, come on!

Finally! An irrefutably perfect response!

Not even butthurt. Jut saying the old ass responses aren't funny now. But his fat gay little hand is still fucking hilarious.

Needs a 12" Sub in it though for you know, accuracy...

>no its because you are ugly

and he would be BTFO beyond repair

You're a funny guy.

Fucking kek

If you were as fat as he is, how would you deal with the fact that everyone you meet will always think your a fat guy

why was this funny? fuck me

I can't believe after several months had passed and Cred Forums is still obsessed with this failed unfunny meme.

JUST GIVE US MORE TIME

Explain this meme