I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

epochconverter.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ITL4NqOKmzk&ab_channel=CasparDaw
youtube.com/watch?v=2mxitw5DjwE&ab_channel=Dakoteus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>This thread

I watched arby n the chief when I was like 12 lmao

What's the earliest filename you guys have?

10x here

isn't it still going

why

Jon has ended the series about 3 or 4 times now.

Yet he always manages to return to it like a hopeless junkie.

Every time he's ended the series he has said it was because it's time to move onto bigger and better things, and then when those "bigger and better" things are too difficult to achieve, he wanders back to his shitty little toy playing youtube show that has a built in audience.

The sad part [for him] is that the show is dying rapidly. The newest season averages about 25k views. Where as before, the show would easily get a million per episode. People who were 12 years old or 8 years old when Arby n the Chief came out are now adults and have moved on. Jon needs to do the same.

>implying the filesize was 3MB in 2004

10x wasn't 2004

Holy shit I remember when the series started.
His "Master Chief sucks at Halo" videos were incredibly popular, after which he started this series.
It's been like, what, 9 years now?

something something poop trash can

it was actually a puke trash can

Arby and the Chief was prime youtube kino

does it really still go on? what the fuck?

The Wedding is the only good episode

Go back to Gaia

epochconverter.com/

>GMT: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 04:32:01.856 GMT

bruh, it's been 10 years.

10 years since that video. I was 13 in 2006. Good fucking times. I remember always coming home from school in grade 7 and watching Arby the n Chief on my laptop while I took a shit. It became a routine. Then I developed a routine in grade 9 where whenever I got Tim Hortons on the weekends I had to go home, get in bed and watch episode of Arby n the Chief while I ate my canadian food.

>"like a hopeless junkie"

This pretty much sums it up. Jon is a poor broken soul that had dreams and ambitions growing up and sadly he never achieved them. I've always kept up with Jon since I discovered him in grade 7 and he's a sorry case. He's 28 years old, never gets any dates, is a heavy smoker, a drinker, has bags under his eyes, is a film school drop out.

He definitely had talent at one point. Where that talent has gone I do not know. If anyone here watched Arby n the Chief when it turned into 30-45 minute long Halo Reach custom game machinas with a convoluted overarching story that spanned across 13 episodes, then you know what I'm about to talk about. The show turned to absolute dog shit. What made the Master Chief sucks at Halo and Arby n the Chief so great was it was essentially an adult live action toy story but with a video game theme. The show was great when it was 5-7 minutes long and focused on the toys getting into mischief when their owner wasn't home. Now it's just a disaster of Jon trying to prove himself. "LOOK AT ME! I CAN WRITE A SCREENPLAY!!!!"

This is great, but only oldfags knew the Avatarizer

Wow. Wasn't expecting to see a JONCJG discussion on here.

I miss the halo 3 machinima days. It's what ignited my love for film and television in the first place.

>Thats what haters actually believe
cry more

youtube.com/watch?v=ITL4NqOKmzk&ab_channel=CasparDaw
I also remember the height of /film/ Cred Forums /cel/, and when this board was either Lost, Cunny or feet discussion.

probably my oldest filename

Is he our guy?

>13 in 2006
Kys

Gillian Anderson shows up at your door mooing and mooing and mooing, etc.

earliest one i can find, gotta dig deeper

not mine but here

Dexter used to be held in pretty high regard.
People seriously considered it on par with the Sopranos or The Wire.

Now that Jon's on the patreon cruise and is trying to set himself up as more of a solo YouTube name without Machinima's assistance, I honestly say: Good luck to him.

I mean he was able to build up a fanbase as one of Machinima's top content creators and if he's still able to provide a service to people that'll give him money for it in return, then I can only wish him the best of luck to it.

I just hope he'll eventually stop being so self-loathing, he's been this way for so many years and I genuinely want the guy to catch a break. In fact, I think he makes more on Patreon than Spoony does, now.

>14xers
>13xer
>12xers

get the fuck out

Summer Glau and Glaufags

someone ended up photoshopping a huge turd across her face and it kept getting reposted over and over in protest of the Glaufags. This was before daily bbc threads so it was kinda a big deal.

Survive style 5+ was all the rage here in 2006

youtube.com/watch?v=2mxitw5DjwE&ab_channel=Dakoteus

Ranch, or cool ranch?

Man, I remember when one guy was pushing baneposting HARD for a couple weeks but nobody gave a shit about it. Months later, some other guy brings it back and for some reason it caught on.

>tfw i'm too newfag to remember this meme
feels bad

Baneposting is literally the only reason I ever visited this board. Fucking love it.

Probably when the rips came out

Amazing.
I didn't think it was possible to get cucked out of your own meme.

The french rips?

Gary Busey?

I have authentic pictures of the tits of two tripfags and a dickpic from another.

well, post them faggot

Davey, that autistic faggot who was obsessed with Joseph Gordon Levitt

and you have his dickpic?

'member Baneposting?

I was a connoisseur in cunny threads, posting threads every day for months. A cunnysseur, if you will

>Accidentally deleted all my pictures
>Haven't bothered to reorganize or get reaction images back
>3 months now and I haven't been able to respond to posts with humous Costanza's or IASIP related images
Makes me sad desu

For you! haha

rolling

Am I a meme yet?

>tfw my glau folder is 6 GB

This is my first summer here and I enjoyed it so much I plan on sticking around! Hopefully this will be posted again someday.

would have played the shit out of this.