Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=R8yCH3fsOqk

Other urls found in this thread:

financialexpress.com/archive/chef-turned-woman-into-200-a-night-prostitute/633644/
realitytvrevisited.com/2011/05/uk-season-5-episode-2-piccolo-teatro.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Leaving EU was a mistake

>This video contains content from Channel 4 who has blocked it in your country in copyright grounds.
>am in UK

baka

It's because you're in the UK that it doesn't work. Channel 4 want you to watch it on their channels or 4oD than YouTube

Just change the "tube" in the url to "pak"

I get that. But I'm not going to. If this clip was good it might have tempted me but now I'll never know.

>yfw Gordon speaks perfect french

is every restaurant in London like this?

or is it going to be after the refugees take over?

The woman. Ramsay fucking fixed and set up that restaurant for her. Even hired a good chef and she fucked it and ran off to be a prostitute.

>is every restaurant in London like this?
This is clearly Paris.

is this true?

financialexpress.com/archive/chef-turned-woman-into-200-a-night-prostitute/633644/

it's fucking true

realitytvrevisited.com/2011/05/uk-season-5-episode-2-piccolo-teatro.html

>Gordon revisits, the restaurant closed a few weeks after filming and Rachel's father was left to repay the loans. Rachel went on to become a hooker.

>After Rachel sold her eatery in the court she took a flat at Montparnasse.

>I enjoy sex and was turned on by the idea of selling my body for money, so it wasn't much of a hassle, said Rachel.

How is a puny kitchen that barely fit 2 cooks serve that many tables?

I can respect that.

>Rachel's father was left to repay the loans. Rachel went on to become a hooker.
This is insane. How can a man let himself be JUSTed like this. To pay off your daughter's debt while she prostitutes herself. Feels like divine punishment, but what did he do do to deserve this?

i dont care i would pay for her services.
t. brazilian chef

you don't need a big kitchen to cook a lot. It's not like they're cooking 20 meals at a time.

>try to cum
>suddenly she starts talking in scottish
>erection vanishes

>Feels like divine punishment, but what did he do do to deserve this?

Aye

well at least he doesn't have to take dicks in his ass every day