Just watched the shit out of this

Just watched the shit out of this

Ok.

Yep.

go back

18+

If a movie is only good in theaters is it still a good movie?
Interstellar is the best movie I've ever seen, the experience of seeing it in imax is never going to be topped.
But I know if I try to watch it at home it's going to be shit, much like avatar.

The Martian was better tbqh

Same exact experience and was wondering the same.

I guess it means the visual and audio is done technically so good that when viewed in a perfect setting like analog IMAX the narrative get's completely blurred, companied with directors intentional decisions of the soundtrack being louder (more important) than the dialogue in some scenes so you truly experience the movie without just waiting for the next piece of information in textual form.

If only Nolan approached all those expositional scenes the same way.

baka

interstellar atleast did some things right, martian is just plain bad, maybe average

What was the weird room Cooper was in at the end? I don't understand the ending.

Also why wasn't the region around the black hole infinitely illuminated and populated by countless stars?

to be desu i watched inside out in 3d and it was so gorgeous I almost didn't care about the story

Please just use google and don't turn this thread into a bunch of "i am an expert in fast rotational supermassive black holes" posts like every other Interstellar thread.

But this thread is already doomed so whatever

Google doesn't help.

4th dimension

Than nothing will help you my dear amigo friend

Super heady movie with deep scientific roots, all ruined in the third act because love is the answer to the universe

Little too pretentious for me, but at least it wasnt Independence Day 2

avatar is terrible anyway you mongrel

Hello pleb, how has your day been?

Negative. Avatar in 3d was a wonderful experience.

nah, its pretty shit start to finish

if you're a woman or gay perhaps

Think of time as a line you're walking on in one direction, a black hole is dense enough that it can bend this line.
The closer to the black hole you get, the more bent this line (time) gets, until you reach the center of the black hole, what is called the singularity. At this point you've essentially transcended this line you were walking on. you are in the plane containing the line. You have access to all the points on this line as you are not bound by a unidirectional uni-dimensional movement, you have access to all the events that ever happened/

This sounds like bullshit.

This is Einstein's life work, he will not be insulted like that

reminder that mackenzie foy is way cuter than all those sluts that get spammed on Cred Forums

Harry Potter Magic Library

The Martian is reddit as fuck.

When he drives and leaves everything behind, that scene makes me weep like a baby.

good movie, only reason people here aren't agreeing is
>muh contrarianism

Go outside

It was a 4th dimensional hypercube room. think of how you can look down at the earth from space or a plane and see everyone in a region.

he was looking down from a 4th dimension at everyone he cared about

And that room is inside a black hole in a different galaxy?

there is nothing inside a blackhole, the room is another dimension, the black hole is the door to that dimension