Westworld Thread

>old thread
Doloresfu Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

aznude.com/mrskin/angelasarafyan/americanhorrorstory/AmericanHorrorStory-4x11-Rappold-Sarafyan-HD-01-hd.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=p2r0OU4dv3I
strawpoll.me/11461697
delosincorporated.com/images/intra/ww_web_guesthack_delores_v03_he.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let me ask the important questions here

How many horse cocks do you think shes taken?

Cyclops Edition

>yfw Bernard is an anagram of Arnold

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING RETARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This show is trash that fails on a basic storytelling level and will end up being disappointing to everyone who isn't cracking their knuckles to write paragraphs of analysis after every episode. Screencap this post.

>tfw you get cucked by Hugh Jackman, Ryan Gosling and McPoyle

thats not what ur mom said last night
get rekt

Where does he get the money from

>thinks about it for a minute

Hey, no it's not!

He works for the mask man

It costs a lot because they have to go to mars. But this man already lives in Mars so its not that expensive.

>Teddy: Someday soon we'll have the life we've both been dreaming of.
>Ford: No. You never will.

Why was Ford so smug about it?

>ywn break Teddy's legs out in the wilderness and make him crawl back to town so he can watch you make Dolores perform sexual acts on her dad until you get bored and cut Teddy's legs off and fry them on the campfire for Dolores to eat under threat of death until you get bored again and decide to take Dolores' canvas and paint pretty pictures

can you fuck off

the 45k a night isn't for flying to mars or being on mars

That's the total expenses of the park, the cost of maintaining it

It could be on mars but the admission is still 45k a day.

Hush money from when he was raped by the Mars pope.

He was lying to Teddy, he had a deeper motive for him in store. He wants Teddy to be the next Jesus.

Learn to think.

A robot bank teller that may or may not have consciousness and may or may not be a robot and may or may not be on Earth. Screencap this post.

Instead of killing him like some guests do, I would make him watch me rape Dolores.

Hookerfu claimed.
aznude.com/mrskin/angelasarafyan/americanhorrorstory/AmericanHorrorStory-4x11-Rappold-Sarafyan-HD-01-hd.mp4

Daily reminder 2 timelines fags got BTFO.

He is Teddy from the present.
He was one of the first guests and he fell in love with Delores. But they couldn't be together So, Ford created a host based on his story.

Now he has been coming back for 30 years to rape Delores.

Not nearly enough.

She is cutee

Imagine being so good-looking that you just get typecast as "generic good-looking guy" in everything.

literally doesn't prove a thing

Dude literally shits money.

45k a day is literally nothing to him. It's fucking lunch money. He'll, it's snack machine money to him.

Reminder that Marilyn Manson banged her when she was in her prime

But being systematically cucked.

>in her prime.

Dude she's way better looking now than she is there.

>got offended when people suggested she was seeing Mickey Rourke
>dated this thing

doesn't make sense bros, who she currently with

This girl confirms there are robots outside of the Westworld as well, and means literally anybody on the show could be robots, which they probably are, with the exception of Anthony Hopkins.

wtf i love evan rachel wood now

moonfaced bitch

That's the lobby of the entrance to Westworld though

It's like the start menu

It's JJ Abrams and Nolan Jr. Of course it's going to be shit. It's hilarious people are trying to treat it "analytically" lmao

The "2 timelines" theory is the sum total of all retarded fan theories from all shows ever, and really showcases just how utterly vapid the average TV viewer is.

it's the kind of thing that gets cooked uo by pseudo-fatlectuals like pic related

She is there from the moment they first get off the train and arrive at the building. They're all robots.

She's been in her prime since the movie 13 and hasn't stopped being in her prime yet by a longshot

Again that's how people interact with westworld, that's the starting station of westworld where people "select" their characters before they start their adventure

It doesn't prove there are host outside of westworld itself

The fact that some of the guests can't believe how lifelike Westworlds robots are would suggest that there isnt anything like them in the real world

Will Dolores have revenge on MIB?

Will we see Ed Harris be tortured by a girl and die?

...will she rape Ed Harris before killing him?...

Will she be in more episodes? Why is she so hot? More pics of her?

i really love Westworld, but all the retards commenting on how it is "slow" and boring makes me worried for the future of the show

also, Evan Rachel Wood is top tier waifu material

I am saying they could easily be used in other part of the building that the non-Westworld part of the story takes place in (where they create the robots etc.) The sci-fi train station in the beginning of episode 2 isn't a part of Westworld either, and there are robots there, so it seems they are used in the complex as well.

I'm only saying they are used in the main building thing, not the outside world.

it's Arnold, he helped build the place, he's probably one of the richest men in the world

>retards commenting on how it is "slow" and boring makes me worried

This is Cred Forums Newfriend.

Where edgy 15 year olds hate what you love.
Don't worry.
It's always been that way.

She is a robot so technically she could be, but I doubt it.

kekked

>Evan Rachel Wood is top tier waifu material.

This is an absolute fact.

>some people think the show is slow and boring

The last episode certainly was.

Ep.1 was decent. Ep.2 was really really good but Ep.3 was shit.

It makes sense for her to be a robot. Otherwise they would be pimping out real employees.

Dolores would've looked better as a redhead.

They neve confirmed she was a robot. She could just be a whore.

She's not robot.

I'm pretty sure you saw her as a host in Westworld in one of the flashbacks or something in episode 3

Dolores is supposed to be the essence of virtue and innocence. That's not what being a redhead projects.

She is a host though.

Look at Sansa.

He patented the original shrink ray.

That's a horribly simpistic take on these scenes.

Yes, they make sense in the context of the events in the show, if they didn't they'd be even worse than they alredy are. but the point is that we as an audience watching Westworld enjoy similar privilages as the actual guests of westworld in the story. We can imagine ourselves as being Ed Harris' character, or Ford, or Bernard, or anyone else in the story.

The nature of fictional narratives, authors, members of the audience, etc.,. is absolute the central theme of the show.. This should be obvious. The show is literally about people constructiong narratives and guiding people through them.

Were the guests already shrinked in the train?

I hate this meme.

All this pseudo wankery breaks down when the writers of the show can't even construct a good narrative to begin with.

Is this real?

What is it about this show that attracts the pseudo intellectuals? It's only been 3 episodes.

Just imagine how it'll be as seasons go by.

Could a host shit on my chest if I asked them to?

In this episode we see her shooting at Ed's illusion so she is not going to do it again.

You just don't rape Ed Harris.

I've got an actually important question.

How many brown showers has she taken?

So the biggest problem with the show is that the storylines have zero stakes. Which makes things kind of boring because none of it realky matters. The Hosts can't die. The guests can't die. It's all pretend.

The only storyline with any real stakes is Dolores because Anthony Hopkins could have her mothballed if he finds out that Black Scientist is making her sentient as a surrogate daughter.

Really the only other interesting thing about the show is the MIB and his fucked up quest. Everything else in between those two things is just boring filler.

She's pure.

Does making unfalsifiable criticisms of 10/10 shows like "bad writing" or "bad acting" ever get boring to you? How aware are you that your posts only shed light on your own damaged mind rather than the media in question?

What do you mean meme? did you not see this scene?

>The only storyline with any real stakes is Dolores because Anthony Hopkins could have her mothballed if he finds out that Black Scientist is making her sentient as a surrogate daughter.

I think he already knows but is letting Bernard keep doing it for some twist later on. The conversation they had in Ford's office hints it a bit.

>you're paying 40k a day
>you get in
>you want to go on a specific quest/fuck a specific host/etc etc etc
>some other guest wants to do the same thing, creating a conflict
how does the park deal with this shit

I wanna visit Westworld to fuck this qt robot.

That's not a problem with the show, that's a problem with you being too dumb and/or juvenile for the show. With that said, some of the stakes you're looking for are there in a very disturbing fashion. A few of the hosts are developing memories of their own brutal murders.

Go browse celebrity candids you fucking imbecile.

Saw this in a previous thread. Is it true Cred Forums?

>the handsome gunslinger getting fucked in the ass

Immersion ruined.

Show isn't attracting pseudo-intelletuals, it's just giving them topics to discuss and allowing you to notice them. Big difference.

I could repeat myself by saying the show is literally nothing but clumsy exposition and rote dialogue, has no stakes, no direction, and poorly developed characters and setting but it'll fall deaf on your "objectively it's a great show" ears so there's no point.

show stinks, get over it

I'd say white hat's brother in law is more Cred Forums.

me on the left

At your own risk. Zoos don't guarantee you see lions. Disney doesn't guarantee you get rides.

now say muh vagina

that whole image is reddit

Guess that's just how things are. It's also why there must be a limit on the number of guests at any one time.

>west world
>10/10

Wew

Literally the only reason we have been given as to why the robots gaining sentience matters within the context of the show is the theoretical danger to a theme park that we care nothing about.

>we
you aint we faggot

>Doloresfu Edition
it's DOLARIS

I care, because if the stockholders do well they'll maybe open Medieval World.

Why do you care if robots go crazy and kill everyone in the park? Who would you miss?

>ywn bounty hunt around westworld with bro-tier lesbian poncho girl

Why even live?

>Oh noes! The robots that are only supposed to be robots are developing memories and becoming sentient!

The show ran that tired trope into the ground in the first episode. There's no mystery there. Everything else outside of the two storylines I mentioned have Sucker Punch levels of suspense. It's all empty and hollow.

Also the show needs to get its shit together and start developing some kind of overarching plot. This last episode was a major step backwards which is only worrying because it's only the third episode in the entire series.

It should be much later before they start shoving in boring filler episodes.

It's cute how the week-three diehard fans take to namecalling as soon as any kind of critique is made.

Why care about any fictional plot?

I want to see who White Hat turns into.
What's the old mans plan?
What's level 2 of the game?
Who is MiB?

Yeah. It's kind of like no surprise to the programmers that the robots are trying to develop sentience, they're just trying to figure out why the wipes aren't working.

There are stakes, it's just that stakes aren't about whether or not a guest character lives or dies.

For example Bernard want Dolores to gain sentience, but he also doesn't know whether that's possible or what that will cause. The stakes are his own sanity, his employment at westworld, his relationship with Dolores, etc.

Why is Bernard helping Dolores?

Is he falling for the robot pussy and protecting his waifu?
Does he see his son in her?

it took me weeks before realizing that he wasn't the guy from Smallville

>Why care about any fictional plot?

This is exactly the kind of asinine thinking I'd expect coming from a Westworld theory spewing moron. Can't even answer a simple question about why what happens on the show matters.

Also, hosts can lose their fucking minds get put in permanent storage, meaning hosts can in a sense die.

Maybe he wants to recreate his son and is using Dolores to see if consciousness is possible.

So we're supposed to care about the milquetoast scientist's job and well-being on a sprawling show about a giant theme park with robots. Real high stakes shit.

Let's say you get a one day pass to Westworld.

What do you do in the park?

Each episode of this show, actually each scene thus far, has been flawless. Your opinions are the result of the fact that you're an idiot with bad taste.

Cuck Teddy

Go back to school you child.

>mfw somebody tries to critique a show that's objectively 10/10

Cuck Lawrence, brown and golden shower his wife and kid, run the horse cock on them too.

when does some interesting shit start happening? that last episode had me bored to tears.

He might not be paying anything. Stubbs said to Elsie "that guests gets whatever he wants."

Fuck a few robots.

Maybe look for a trap.

Hopefully this upcoming episode.

>has been going there for 30 years
>paying 40k per week(?)

He's filthy fucking rich.
Goddamn.

HBO doesn't seem to make much stuff specifically geared toward brain dead celebrity worshipers who watch sports and reality TV. Why are you even watching it in the first place? Just now there are photo albums of some actor eating a sandwich or walking down the street looking sort of disheveled for you to obsess over and discuss with your fellow morons.

Fuck this wait. But fuck Netflix system too. Maybe find a happy medium like a new episode every day so you can get discussion but it's not literally all at once.

He wants to recreate genuine consciousness so he can bring his son back to life.

THIS.

I'd be cool with every 3 days.

It's hilarious that you think that HBO still has the cache that it did five years ago, especially since the stupidity that is Game of Thrones is propping up the entire network while being one of the most popular shows among the masses. You are the moron, Westworld is tailor made for you.

Yeah, but not in real life.

Maybe every Sunday and Wednesday. Feeds you the show quicker, but not forcefeeding.

Yes this last episode was shit and there are some deniers on this board that just can't accept that.

Hopefully things will pick back up in Ep.4.

He might be going for free. Remember the scene where they say "that guest gets whatever he wants"? He seems to have some kind of deal with the park's owners.

This. Binge watching shows in Netflix had made me lose a bit of patience. Makes me a feel ashamed of myself.

>what is got

Also, hbo's sports programming is some of the only good shit they have left.

I think they'd throw you out.

Fucking season passers.

More like the guy has so much money they don't give a shit about the damages he does.

The last HBO show I watched was Deadwood, which is probably the best show ever created, and there's no discernible gap in quality in any way between that and Westworld so far. True Detective and the Leftovers are also perfect shows. Game of Thrones being bad is something that asshurt, stupid landwhales like you turned into the Cred Forums safe space version of "fact," which is basically where you brainwash each other with incredible efficiency by literally just repeating bullshit over and over to each other. Funny to watch when you aren't part of that demographic of morons.

how about AuschwitzWorld? would it be popular? would you go?

I think bringe watching can be fun if it's watching an entire run of a show before the next season starts.

He probably was hurt in that accident that happened 30 years ago, so they gave him VIP status for him to to sue them.

I just gave several reason why I think what happens matters. If you don't like the show then you're not going to care.

bingo

You had me until you said Game of Thrones was good. Dude, what is wrong with you? Do you need me to break down it's precipitous decline in quality over the past three seasons? Are you really that blind?

Not every commonly-held opinion here is some baseless memery.

But it was Arnold that got "killed" in the incident 30 years ago. He was co creator, he can't sue himself.

Likely not. I'm sure they've all seen it before, many times. Why have child hosts if you can't murder and fuck them?

Netflix binge watching of good shows is for retards. You can't appreciate episodes if you watch 4 on the bounce.

Maybe I'm just an old L O S T fag but I like discussion of weekly episodes. Even the ridiculous shit that's often talked about in here. It's also what Cred Forums is really founded on.

Wait, I haven't seen a single child robot outside of that outlaw guy's daughter

So bullshit mysteries, not the story progression, not the characters, and not the themes. Got it.

This is true.

Kids in town, the one that Ford talks to. There's gotta be a few hundred of them scattered across the world.

The finale of Game of Thrones was flawless and the fact that you neckbeards still said it was bad really showed your true colors.

>Not every commonly-held opinion here is some baseless memery

After Cred Forums this is probably the dumbest place online. There's a 0% chance that any commonly-held belief here is insightful. It could be true due to the broken clock analogy, but never true for the right reasons.

Oh so you're baiting.

>The finale of Game of Thrones was flawless

The last season's finale? Christ I can't even remember what it was other than Dany getting into some boats.

is Teddy the ultimate cuck?

>will never get the lady
>won't sleep with a whore because "muh morals"
>won't last in a fight longer than 5 minutes
>"I-I'll make it in the future!"

I mean, just...

>bullshit mysteries
What makes it bullshit?
>not the story progression
level 2
>not the characters
White Hat
>and not the themes
The theme is AI wild west park. Why would you assume I don't care about the main thing in the show?

The maze is just another quest line made specifically for Ed Harris

He's a shill trying to keep Westworld threads high don't give him the time of day.

you dont remember the church green fire explosion?

>the maze isn't meant for you
what did the mexican child mean by this?

then why does bernard want dolores to find it?

Now I do.

yes, that was pretty cool.

You're nuts if you think hbo's more recent long running series come close to their golden age shit. The few shows they've put out in recent years that even come close have all been mini series.

>it's a we don't know what to do with these characters so we'll just kill them off episode

The maze is actually the mothership.

IT WAS ALIENS THE WHOLE TIME

Proof?

To be honest, D&D have no idea what they are doing now that they are past the books.

He say he was married you faggot.

Some men don't enjoy being degenerates (you wouldn't understand -you have no honor).

>The theme is AI wild west park

The only thing you care about is seeing who turns into what character and what the vague mysterious buzzwords turn out to be.

Wrong

They have the whole plan laid out, George RR Martin even said so.

Who do you think operates the shrink ray? The milf that Bernard fucks?

Here it is lads, I'm fucking leaking it because I don't give a frick anymore:

>maze was made by arnold
>if a host somehow reaches the center of the maze he is free to live out of the cycle
>since no host ever finds the maze by itself ed harris wants to cheat the system and find it so he can force all of the hosts to go there and cause chaos
>why he wants that and who he is won't be revealed this sezon
>but he is somehow working with ford

there, bugger off.

>tfw you will never have a milf fuckbuddy

ep 4 promo

>I don't have a valid criticism but I still want to criticize because I'm a deranged weirdo who develops vendettas and agendas against television shows so I'll say a clearly thought-out decision to put Cersei in power and align Olenna Tyrell with Daenarys was "not knowing what to do"

I feel bad for people like you. Circle jerking here really lead you to the delusion that your "opinions" are worth sharing, and this is going to bite you in the ass constantly if you ever enter the actual world.

Then why does their plan and writing suck?

but its been 3 episodes and there are still unanswered questions

Fun fact: everyone you've seen on the show is a robot except for the guests

No shit you fucking retard. That's why there are more episodes.

It doesn't suck.

>Bad writing
>Bad acting
>Pretentious

>Edgy

The trifecta of biased neckbeard critiques, plus a bonus. The commonality between these is that they are unfalsifiable (like belief in god, since you're probably too dumb to understand this concept), which means no one can technically prove you wrong and you can just repeat them over and over and say how right you are.

BUT HOW DO WE KNOW?!

You sounds a pretentious pleb. Arya story sucked. Everything north of the Neck made no sense. There is a reason the show has gone downhill since Season 4.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2r0OU4dv3I

It's bait.

I think you meant William.

But I don't think he's married. Logan said he was(past tense) engaged to his sister.

Redhead Dolores is a secret unlock you get for completing the Maze.

>The sci-fi train station in the beginning of episode 2 isn't a part of Westworld either

Yes it is;

Again, there's a reason that you stick to unfalsifiable non-criticisms laced with juvenile hyperbole. You conflate "I'm stupid and didn't follow" with "this didn't make sense." If I can offer a tip so that you can at least pretend to be less stupid: if you find yourself thinking that something created by a billion dollar company which hired several well-paid professionals to write, edit, and criticize a story "didn't make sense," there's a 99%+ chance that it did make sense and that you just didn't get it.

>MIB has been hitting that for 3 decades
>the most Teddy has done is hold her hand and kisses her

>blah blah blah im a pretentious douche

Aryas storyline was pointless. Jons storyline postdeath was terrible and full of plot holes. Sand snakes were so terrible that they dropped them from the storyline. Keep up that damage control though.

>lots of people dumped money and time into it
>it must make sense because of that

LEL

You're doing the exact same thing, calling things perfect and flawless without substantiating your claims. Also plenty of billion-dollar projects end up not making sense.

Fuck off back to /got/.

Maybe his fiancé died and he refuses to fuck other women now

>if something gets money thrown at it it has to be good and make perfect sense

McDonald's is also a billion dollar company that hires professionals to create menu items. Does that mean they're above criticism? Does that mean they aren't peddling garbage that appeals to the masses?

can you fuck anybody in westworld? like what if i demand a mustache ride from the ol' prospector?

Not anymore.

His fiancé is alive. Where the fuck do you idiots come up with this shit

>be a female guest
>wants to find the bad cowboy to fuck senseless
>he arrives in town with his bandits and robs the place
>waterfall in my pants waiting for the right opportunity to get him
>gets killed by a fat bastard

>nightfall comes
>see the good looking nice guy in the bar.
>think better him than nothing
>another guest kills him just because

Guest have to be more aware of what to do.

Because he's evil.

The analogy is more like you going up the McDonald's menu and saying "the cost of this item doesn't make sense" even though highly educated market analysts make that determination and you're just some pseudo-intellectual neckbeard without the qualifications to make that criticism.

It's funny how all of you morons complete fail to grasp my point and I can see the stupidity-induced lack of nuanced thinking as the cause. It's simple logic: It you think you found a "plot hole" in a script that was vetted by numerous professionals and costs millions of dollars, it's very, very likely that the mistake is with you. That doesn't mean it's impossible for there to be a mistake, but that probability dictates you're the one who is wrong.

You're all really fucking dumb beyond belief, so obviously from Cred Forums.

>it costs a lot so it must be true
wew lad

stop projecting

I never seen Lost but I've seen quite a few people say this show will head the same direction like that one. It only been 3 episides Can anyone explain as to why they say this?

I hope not. Lost was shit

Holy shit, your argument is literally

>if the budget is high then everything makes perfect sense and you're an idiot if you think there's a single plot hole

Anybody or anything that isn't a guest. You can fuck a snake if you want.

it's a concern because it shares producers and the man-in-black mystery ARG bullshit is exactly the kind of nonsensical and purposefully cryptic bullshit that LOST pulled for ages, disguising the fact that it was spinning its wheels while going nowhere by shrouding the actual motivation of the character in complete mystery so we keep assuming "oh he's doing something! he's going somewhere! there's a plan there" when in reality there is none, or what is there is so absurdly simplistic it's retarded that they would try to make it a tent-pole mystery for the show in the first place.

He's Arnold.

I can definitely see why you don't like people from Cred Forums -- you're so trusting and gullible. You see the price of an item at McDonalds and assume that it was the result of tons of analysis. You see a plot hole in a tv show or movie and assume the fault is with you since there's simply no way a production of that magnitude could allow a mistake to slip by. And I bet you pretty much never disagree with critics either - these people get paid to evaluate movies and TV, they're experts! Of course they're right every time!

But businesses and movies make retarded mistakes all the time.

They're getting too deep into mysteries before the main plot has really been set into motion. Who is the Man in Black? What is he doing? What is the maze? What is Ford's new narrative? What happened to Arnold?

It's kind of like introducing a polar bear and not explaining it for three seasons.

shows that show the hands of their characters outright and create drama by addressing those motivations and the conflicts they create are unequivocally better than shows that hide a characters motivations and then try to make all the drama about figuring out what the fuck he's doing.

literally true 100% of the time.

What would keep someone from raping a guest that they thought was a robot?

>BASICALLY IF THEY ARE RICHER AND SPEND MORE MONEY THAN YOU, THEY ARE SMARTER THAN YOU

you are why america is such a shit hole

the fact that they're a guest, discovered by whatever method is obviously in place to alert guests to these facts. In an ultra-high-tech sci-fi park where the bullets know who's who and there's a paramilitary group running security, do they need to spell every little thing out for you?

Reminder that the photograph Abernathy found on his farm, which fucked him up and “infected” Delores, is of William’s fiancee that he dropped in the past during an earlier visit to Westworld.

Dolores is "Alice". Blonde hair, blue dress. I wasnt surprised when Bernard made her read the Alice in Wonderland book.

what would be the point of that?

Also checked

Fuck off.

So you don't know. Cool, great explanation

Nah he's just new, trying too hard to be a white hat.

If you want to go in prison, yeah sure you can rape a guest. They obviously have a security force but I dunno what their response time is.

they haven't told us, I'm just asking if you need to be told, why you need to be told, and implying that it's a stupid and irrelevant question.

Is MIB "Mad Hatter"?

Literally no proof

he's the rabbit

But Elon Musk confirmed it.

My point is what if you didn't know that they were a guest?

And you're beating the shit out of them because you think they're not real

Wouldn't they say "fuck off I'm a guest" or something?

Hosts cannot break their script by yelling "I'm a guest, don't hurt me!". But guests, being humans, can.

It's pretty simple.

WHY DO YOU NEED TO KNOW? THEU ARE NOT GOING TO ANSWER EVERY LITTLE RETARDED QUESTION

Then who is Mad Hatter?

This guy is such a cuck

>marry a slut, she dumps you and she takes half your shit
>re-marry her later and have her dump you again, this taking half your shit again
>gets fucked by Chad on the daily while living on the millions from her cuck redditor ex-husband
>Elon still compliments her publicly

Wyatt

What if you stabbed someone in the hand like that Logan guy did, but it turned out to be a guest? Nothing stopping them there

And Teddy?

Do you guys think Westworld would allow exotic weapons into the park if you requested them?

>not one but BOTH westworld threads collapsing under the weight of their own autism
What is it about this show bros?

anthony hopkins

She reminded me of Cinderella more than Alice.

Dolores looks like Disney character put in a HBO show.

why are these threads so terrible?
the show is alright so far but you guys are worse than the walking dead threads

It's possible that Logan was already familiar with the robot from his past visits. Otherwise, it's just him taking a chance -- I mean, the guy is going on about hidden treasure and maps, it's pretty safe to assume he's not another guest.

>she took half elon musk's shit
I don't think you even have a concept of what one tenth of elon musk's shit is

>teddy will never have sex in the missionary position with the lights off for the sole purpose of procreation with dolores

Well nothing prevents you from doing that shit. The thing is that guests are clearly kept separated and they tend to act out of character a lot of the time so two gusts would probbly not accidentally get into a serious fight.

Most likely what is happening in the show will result in various narratives overlapping and guests end up running into each other and start ot actually fight one another.

which year is westworld set in? the dollar may be worth a lot less

D-delete this.

MiB is the rabbit, he's gonna show Dolores how deep her hole is. :^)

Bernard is the Hatter.
Ford is the Red Queen.
The security guy and the diagnosis chick are Tweedleedum & Tweedleedee

Has it been solved?

>Ford - Old Testament God who wants to keep everything in line so that's under utmost control

>Arnold/MIB - the Devil/the serpent who wants to grant the fruit of knowledge to the hosts

>Dolores - Eve, who is tempted to eat the fruit of knowledge from the Devil

>Teddy - Adam, who will then follow in Dolores's/Eve's shoes

>Fruit of knowledge - sentience

>Original sin - going against programming via murder

>Bernard - Michael, god's "assistant"

Now that's a good question. I have no idea, maybe guests get a list of who's a guest?

What if it was McPoyle who stabbed himn instead? And the old guy was a role-playing guest?

There has to be some kind of mechanism to prevent such situations or otherwise Westworld would've been shut down ages ago.

when you enter the park they make you put a device into your anus that rests directly against your prostate. In the close proximity of a host (as detected by a signal emitted by the host), it renders you immediately and permanently erect, and in the presence of another guest it renders you immediately flaccid unless the guest speaks their safe-word allowing for consensual multi-guest orgies.

in this way, a guest can immediately detect whether they are near a guest or a host. If they begin to act in a manner deemed dangerous to another guest, the park security will make the device emit a debilitating series of shocks directly into your anus until such time that park security can get to you.

that is the canon answer so I hope you are happy with it.

the same way disney world prevents people from stabbing each other
they don't
they just catch you after the fact.

strawpoll.me/11461697

>Elon still compliments her publicly
>compliments

He's calling his ex-wife a deadly sexbot

Okay, thank you user.

this is a hard one

They are the same person, we still haven't seen the entirety of Delore's daily cycle. We don't know what happens to her after the raping at the house.

she's murdered.

normally.

>They are the same person

You timelinefags need to give it up. It was proven in the last episode. Doloras had a MiB flashback in the barn at her house, then runs that dudes camp.

What percentage of days do you think Dolores gets raped, either by guests or those hosts that kill her dad? Upwards of 95%?

>She's murdered
>normally.
We haven't seen that, and where was the blood when she collapsed in his arms?

this is her narrative storyline template

I wonder why Ford gave her that narrative? I'm betting he has some anger towards her?

?

She lives in half of those.

That or he just got grandfathered in on some old plan.

there was no blood when she collapsed in his arms. the sequence was meant to represent the fact that her progressions happened over multiple breaks from her storyline repeated over the course of multiple resets.

>first she's finally able to kill the guy (right now, only when the guy raping her is another Host) and escape the barn.
She makes it out of the barn, but dies.

>eventually, she's able to make it past the house without dying
She flees.

>now she finally makes it to william
we're about to see what happens next.

The League of Shadows

So, why did Ford say "the least we can do is make them forget", when he also in the same convesation said that they don't have consciousness? If they don't have subjective experience, then making them forget is useless from an ethical perspective.

A host shot a guest and left a mark on his chest.
Why is this allowed? Someone can lose an eye because of this

kys. they pay for the experience

There is a subjective experience inasmuch as they have subjective, i.e., individual, plotlines, codings and orders within common builds. Your argument is invalid.

You can say the same thing with NPC's in a video game. Should we have ethical concerns for them as well?

this isn't a video game. you are as dumb as the gotfag

>Should we have ethical concerns for them as well?

no, but some people genuinely do

what does it matter?
michael jordan makes more than that much every minute
we have plenty of multi millionaires/billionaires that could afford to do this right now, fuck having to wait for inflation
I genuinely don't understand what's confusing about a man who can spend 40k a day to you

these people exist
right
now

To clarify, subjective experience has nothing to do with the uniqueness, but the fact that there is something that it is like to be them, as with you and me.

>Someone can lose an eye because of this

I don't think so. Remember how Teddy couldn't shoot MiB in the head? Presumably those blanks still would have hurt him, which is why Teddy couldn't shoot. I bet the same thing applies to head shots in general.

So what makes programming that runs in a moving computer made to look like us different from programming running in a computer standing still?

NPC "AI" is not self aware and their reaction is not based upon fear/pain stimuli like a living creature's is

it is merely a series of canned responses arranged to very broadly simulate the behavior of a conscious being in an extremely limited setting.

an NPC has nothing to express, and no way to express it.

the fact that the Hosts are becoming capable of original thought is what is creating the issue of sentience.

Do the hosts poop themselves when they die?

I dont think hosts would piss and shit. Would seem like a whole huge things to deal with.

I don't buy into the whole thing that MIB scalped Dolores.

He used the knife to cut her clothes to rape her.

They can probably piss, it doesn't have to be real piss. It would be useful for the hookers or to have cowboys pissing behind a bush for realism.

are there any female guests too?

Maybe but the black hooker also remember him with a knife in episode 2. I think he had scalped most of the hosts in the park. But then wouldn't management know he's doing it? Or do they just not care? So many questions.

There was a good one in the last episode.

Because you would need a fucking knife for that?

He didnt scalp her, because that would make engineering suspicious.

Yes. Subjective experiencie IS uniqueness. That is the only thing that separates one human from another besides our DNA. The moment two bodies exists with their respective consciences, two unique individuals exist, for they are not experiencing the same of angle of any waking second in whatever life they might have.

So do the hosts even know what bathrooms are? If they have bathrooms for the guests, do the hosts get confused?

where? might have missed that

Why wouldn't they know what a bathroom is?

I'm very happy with it

where's all the lgbtqqbean characters, this show isn't very inclusive

More like Evan Rachel wood berry amirite

Well, management doesn't seem to care that Beetee is trying to turn Dolores into a real girl, so maybe they don't give a shit about anything.

>tattoo

so disappointing

The girl with the gun that was with Teddy.

>I dont think hosts would piss and shit
They're seen eating, it has to go somewhere

She was hot as fuck in Shameless

Im pretty sure they don't know. Thats why hes constantly asking her if shes talked to anyone else and why hes asking her in secret.

Bernard is a host.

If they don't pee or poo, what purpose would bathrooms serve to them? If they know what bathrooms are and what they're used for, wouldn't they question why neither they nor any other hosts ever use them?

Mangement doesn't know because it's happening in a storage room away from the other techs and he keeps telling her not to tell anyone

What purpose does the railroad serve them if they don't go anywhere? Its all about the theater.

>If they don't pee or poo
Who's to say they don't?

>yfw Teddy

They're a lot more hands off than I would be. No security cameras to catch their little book club sessions?

We see a planted memory of his dead kid. talks to his wife through a skype like program.
A host programing more hosts.

fun fact: those scenes with Teddy on the train are shot inside a train-car set mounted on a flatbed truck driving down an interstate in Utah. It's not CG or postproduction.

Not every piece of fiction needs obvious life or death stakes. Expand your horizons.

He's not a teenager and has probably gotten all of that out of his system

>mfw when William is MiB retards got btfo right in next episode

Having those robots around is fucking expensive, which is why the park charges its tickets so much.

I wished we could've seen the part of Dolores' dad chasing Teddy out instead of seeing the ranch being attacked 2 times

The train can be explained by the fact that their day resets everyday, so they can go a 24hr period without ever getting on, even though some of them do use the railroad like Cyclops' character. Using the restroom is something you do multiple times a day everyday.

Slutty vampire redhead ERW >>>> Dolores ERW

Would you rape Dolores?

Does the Guest have the ability to save Dolores family? White Hats wouldn't be down with banging Dolores if her dead family is just sitting there.

Huh? I'm talking about management installing security cameras in the facility to make sure the merchandise isn't being mishandled or stolen.

In a heart beat.

they've even confirmed it to be a 3d projection/hologram. They just made it with styrofoam and lightmapped it because they wanted it to feel tangible.

We've already seen employees copping feels and shit in the normal workroom. I dont believe management cares. Well maybe about stealing but we haven't seen anyone steal yet. And I think Big Brother probably watches more than anyone thinks.

The guests can pick up the can of milk for her, woo her, and take her back to her house, avoiding all the other stuff.

>avoiding all the other stuff.

ummm I wonder why that avoids the Attack on the Ranch. The bandits would still come regardless whatever happens with Dolores.

How would you even be able to get hard in that situation?

With a girl screaming and crying in agony and pain? Are you somekind of degenerate?

How would you even get a chance? If you're in the park with 30 other people, I'll bet at least 7 will want to rape her, too.

Ed got shot = doesn't react
Jimmi gets shot = is shocked.

It's because the attack has to be initiated by a guest.

You can always share user

Nononono it's Arnold's wife and it triggered the awakening of Arnold's consciousness which had been uploaded into every robot, or at least a number of them, before he died

of course, the guest can do everything
it's just a matter of how likely a guest would happen upon her home since the main way they seem to get there is by accompanying the baddies

Can I go first?

yes, I did see that circular display of a specific region of the park that is confirmed not to be the entirety of the park since it has no coastline

I already busted in her, sorry

> Bernard Lowe is an anagram for Blade Rowner

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Who washes the female hosts' vaginas after they are ejaculated in? And do the male hosts shoot cum?

> americans have never heard of a bidet

quads confirm and i am not a believer

Delos Westworld = Towelled Swords

that's a lot gayer than I expected

They would have to use a vacuum or something simmilar

Dolores Abernathy = Lo, a breasted horny

bravo Nolan

> A Doable Rent Horsy

confirmed for horsefucker

>doable rent horsy
>riding a horse in the trailer

coincidence?

Theodore Flood = Oft rodeo holed
buttsecks

I don't want to play with you anymore. I'm going back on a day you're not there.

Clementine Pennyfeather = A Pretence Teen Elfin Hymen

Why is this show ripping off Fallout 4 so hard?

You're needed in another ranch

the robots are literally built for this
they just fucking flush themselves out

> ywn live in the future and find future meme references in Westworld

Why is she so much more attractive as an unassuming innocent cowgirl?

> why aren't slutty girls cute

it's a quandary to be sure

Dolores in training