R
M
A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1QlkphbiuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is it that so many of these radical feminists turn out to be hypocrites and sexual perverts?

Because ALL men are rapists and violent by design. It's our duty as women to provide them with a future they would never have if left to their own devices.

they don't actually care about women's rights, they just present themselves as feminists to make themselves look good

They figure if they are seen condemning and speaking out against any behavior that's "problematic", nobody will ever suspect or accuse them of participating in that same behavior.

>calling someone else a limpdick for not shilling the new Ghostbusters

That's like Democrats calling others cucks

>no adblock
This is the most telling.

Cuckold used as a metaphor applies well to people like you though, since you're held prisoner by narrow ideologies. For example, I can safely watch or read any media without being triggered, rather than having to avoid anything with dark skinned people like I'm stepping through a minefield. You're "cucked" by emotional frailty and conditioned ideology. Slightly more abstract than how you strawman democrats with it, but it fits well.

Fags who write shitty clickbait articles don't use adblock, it would be hypocritical since they whine about adblock a lot. And they wouldn't want to be hypocrites, would they?

>why do so many priests turn out to be pedophiles?

Abusers and cunts like these tend to flock to any position that puts them above suspicion. It should be no surprise that the third-wave feminist movements are crawling with abusive manipulators like Anna Anthropy

>shill a shitty movie for feminist pussy
>call others who don't shill limp duck losers and sexists
>feminists turn on you after it's revealed you're a sex pervert who sticks his fingers in other women's vaginas without their consent
>making shilling the shitty movie pointless
Faraci needs to take a hard look at his life. Them kill himself.

haha booty

>writing a paragraph and forming your own opinion of me based off a greentext and a sentence

Yeah, you're definitely free of being triggered or falling in line with idealogy, buddy

The people who go extreme with it have a guilty conscience. They figure if they go off the deep end into this, it'll some how rectify all the shit they've done. On top of that they're just assholes. The whole witch trial approach the crazy SJW taken proves to be a great outlet for natual assholes to express their asshole tendencies under the guise of social justice, which somewhat softens the repercussions of being an asshole.

holy shit the comments on his most recent tweets are brutal, 90% of them are like this

>Whines about a post consisting of more than one sentence in stereotypical anti-intellectual Cred Forums fashion

You're the only people dumb enough to use the word paragraph like it's insulting.

It turns out I was right, so why complain? Oh right, because you're a compulsive liar like everyone else on your shitty neckbeard safe space.

Is this the writing of someone who 'doesn't get triggered' and has emotional stability?

Fucking loser, stop embarassing yourself

I thought Faraci quit twitter ealier when people showed his early sexist and transphobic tweets?

BASED JAMES AND BOOTSY

Kinda like when my uncle thought my brother was a pedophile for playing soccer with his 8 year old kid then it turns out he was the one actually fiddling his kid's private parts

REMINDER:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1QlkphbiuI

Don't forget Jay!

That's right, Jay!

Forgot pic

Serious question: what will happen to Devin? His life seems to be over at this point, there is no possibility of him having a decent career and he's in his 40's.

wew lad

>Cred Forums
>safespace

it's the exact opposite of a safe space, one of the few public venues where true free speech is still permitted

a bunch of people calling you a dumbass/faggot over the internet aren't "triggered," they just think you are a dumbass or a faggot.

just because brainwashed liberals get bullied off of Cred Forums and other boards with statistics and mountains of anecdotal evidence doesn't mean this website is a safespace, it just means that SJWs can't argue with facts and logic and rely purely on emotional pleas.

how fucking embarrassing it is to watch them flail around like two little girls trying to hit each other, for fuck's sake

who the fuck raised these people and why haven't they committed some sort of public suicide to announce their shame? jesus man

Devin's such a pussy that the fucking mumblecore director looks like Rocky when fighting against him

Maybe if he was as """Woke""" as Sausage Party this wouldn't have happened?!

>get bullied off of Cred Forums and other boards with statistics and mountains of anecdotal evidence
kek I bet you actually believe that.

Even Moviebob threw him under the bus.

Your post reflects the nature of that safe space though.

>just because brainwashed liberals get bullied off of Cred Forums and other boards with statistics and mountains of anecdotal evidence

Cred Forums is the most deluded group of emotional liars on the internet, dwarfing even tumblr bloggers in that regard. You form your safe space through making objectively false claims like this and then spamming "thanks for correcting the record" or whatever the latest in argument-replacement buzzword is. The tiny minority of occasions where your "statistics" and "mountains of evidence" actually qualify as such, you make hilarious agenda-driven pseudo-intellectual extrapolations and use technicality to defend them.

Cred Forums is definitely a safe space for extraordinarily stupid people, and the minor abstraction in how that safe space is established -- in how you "down vote" dissent -- just further contributes to the delusion because you think you're somehow superior.

Lol and then moviebob admitted to knowing about Devin harassing women.