This is already super cliche and shit

This is already super cliche and shit.

>wally doesn't get powers but jesse does and wally is super jealous!
>but wally had powers in flashpoint
>and it just so happens there is an evil villain with the convenient ability to restore people's abilities they had in flashpoint.

That's right folks, it's yet another "Friend of the protagonist feels useless and betrayed so when the villain offers what he wants he betrays his friends for the power but then feels bad in the end and helps to beat the villain" cliche, over the course of an entire season of flash.

Enjoy your 8-year-old cartoon level plot

Oh and also Im sick of the fucking story structure in this show. Every goddamn episode is the same.

-Drama with crew and family
-a new meta does some shit
-encounter with villain of the week where the villain of the week manages to escape with a minor distraction from the fucking FLASH
-flash comes back to star labs and discusses the new meta with the crew, Cisco gives a hilarious one liner, snow acts awkard, and Wells gets angry at his daughter
-subplot with minor character begins, unless this is wally he's just standing around doing nothing just like his sister
-flash attempts to solve drama but fails and it's super funny and awkward because Barry Allen is actually a nerd and not that guy from Glee.
-police station stuff
-flash receives advance from dad cop and friends
-more soap opera drama
-some subplot stuff
-second police station scene
-main villain and villain of the week scene
-more drama at star labs
-final meta attack starts, flash doesn't have a plan, then he has a plan, then it doesn't work, then he has another plan and wins.
-flash speech at star labs
-wrap up drama or leave it on a cliffhanger
-tease next episode

>Enjoy your 8-year-old cartoon level plot

Thanks, I am, generally, warts and all.

>season 1
>only 2 speedsters
>season 3
>they could probably do speedster of the week episode

i'd take a full season of Cold and Mick shooting their guns left and right and Flash zigzagging them over another speedster

it's a cw superhero show

what did u expect

Season one was lucky fluke. Arrow went to shit after season 2.

I'm going to tune into season 5 but honestly 4 was retarded as fuck and 3 was the beginning of the quality shift.

tbqh laughing at the cliches makes it even better for me

Basic 6 act structure of a CW show is

Act 1: address previous episode and setup next leg of serialized plot
Act 2-5: villain of the week and subplots
Act 6: forward the serialized plot in some minor, usually with a cliffhanger or teaser

It's very conscious and repetitive

>start of season: "Gotta save my mom"
>end of season: "The world is better if she's dead"
repeat

Thanks I will

>watch show for women
>why are they talking about emotions so much?

I know virgin isn't even an insult here but holy shit OP have you ever even met a women? You must've had a mother at least.

>A comic book has the plot of a cartoon

What a cliche observations.

>doesn't even have cartoonish antics and animation

DC and Marvel fell for the serious shit.

>comic books can't have original plots
>if it's a medium traditionally for kids, then we can't actually write a good plot or it wouldn't be a comic book show

Do you realize how shitty your logic is?

listen you stupid fuck the moment you started watching a show called "THE FLASH" you gave up any right to be angry about it being cheesy, you piece of shit

g

>comic book shows cannot be written in an intelligent, mature fashion, even when the fanbase is mostly over 30 because the flash is super old

Whatever retard.

>comic book shows cannot be written in an intelligent, mature fashion

They're comic book shows.

Look at Netflix. They dress their shows up in moody lightning, gratutious sex and violence and characters monologuing to each other at nauseum, but in the end, they're still shows about people in goofy suits beating each other up while throwing cheesy one-liners.

you are literally mentally 9 years old. a fucking drip.

First of all, comic books don't have to be about super heroes, and even superhero comics don't have to be light-hearted. Just look at Watchmen, the walking dead, punisher, etc.

That's irrelevant. The shows are about superheroes. Straight-up superheroes. It's for young audiences.

Also Punisher comics are borderline satire, they don't take themselves seriously at all.

>Punisher knocks on momma and daddy pedophiles door
>asks to come in
>murders them
>kids are saved
>only the girl is young enough to not remember and boys are scarred for life
>I'll be coming for them one day

Yeah Punisher has funny kills and all but that motherfucker is bleak as fuck.

But it's a Coldsteel kind of bleak that, as I said, circles back into satire.

I won't refute that.

Is Barry's dad supposed to be a part of the show? or do they just acknowledge that he's in prison and that's it

also, how long until the Harry Potter jokes?

The writing has been horrible from the start, the problem now is they just rehash everything and can't come up with anything original. This whole season is going to revolve around people guessing who the Alchemist really is and in the end it will be someone on the team that everybody trusts and looks up to.

What season are you on? Do you want spoilers? Season two is literally a repeat of one and it's retarded.

Cisco.

Did they actually go back to the universe when Dig has a daughter? I dropped season 2 hard mid way through.

this can be said about all capeshits

True.

I rewatched Spiderman 3 and enjoyed it more than most modern capeshit.

How are people not fed up yet?

Why couldn't they just have stayed in the flash point universe?

Yes, his dad has been in the show a lot.

Because once again, Flash feels like fucking over the entire world just to save Wally.

This show is fucking terrible and its the only thing I genuinely cant understand why adults like, even as a fan of superhero comics myself. It is total dogshit with literally no redeeming qualities, what you just described is like a plot of GI Joe or some shit and im honestly not even surprised. The fans are fucking stupid, they try to admit the show has "problems" but are so enthralled by what amounts to maybe five minutes per episode of somewhat decent action but at the same time those can be the stupidest shit even Power Rangers would be embarrassed of.

It's not a comic book, it's a show designed for tween girls

>awful writers
>if there are any writers

totally agree.

i enjoyed season 1 but lost interest in season 2 when it became obvious they're recycling season 1. and season 2 became filled with plot holes.

i totally expect the main speedster villain of season 3 is someone who steals the identity of a team flash member/ally/friend/pet like in seasons 1 and 2.

the photocopying of season 1 story arc made show boring but the plot holes made it annoying.

Thing is there is Flash comics and other superhero comics that aren't nearly this bad. So its inexcusable for me when there's evidence they can be better.

if they make that handsome pied piper guy a regular member of team flash and they give us many flash-piper buddy scenes, i would watch the show.

>it's a flash defeats the villain by running in a figure 8 episode

>it's a joe-from-another-earth/timeline/areacode-hates-barry season

>altering the timeline on earth 1 doesn't affect any other earths

>it's a barry angsty bawwwing episode

>it's a tom cavanagh is based af episode

>it's a explain away bad writing by having characters shrug chuckle say can't understand science don't worry about it episode

is he in season 3?

That's because all the other earths they have access to are so drastically different that they would have to have diverged LONG before anything in these shows happened.

why are you even posting here if you havent seen season 3

>It's a "let's joke about the fact that cop dad is a one-note character that constantly gives dad speeches and it will make up for the fact that cop dad is a one-note character that constantly gives dad speeches" episode

>episode starts
>Barry: i want to be hero, no i dont, yes i do, Joe: you are wrong, damn it you are right!, no you cant be hero, no be hero, i changed my mind again why are you being hero?
>barry: MY MOM, MY DAD, I WANT TO FUCK MY ADOPTED SISTER, LOL WHO WOULD EVER THINK IM THE STREAK, Y DO PPL DO BAD THINGS?
>Ok now filler scenes! Everyone is awkward!!! We should go home i mean not my home lol that was awkward! The widow is awkward! Barry is awkward! The blonde girl from arrow is awkward!
>Lets do a crossover with the green batman who uses a bow, u can be da hope i cud neva b barry! look at my gay suit im tottaly not homo batman
>Time for a crime scene! Woops Barry is awkward when trying to make an excuse, wow barry is so smart he solved the case in 30 seconds!
>Ok time for adopted sister bonding time, Barry is awkward and nerdy! Will he ever fuck his sister? Not before getting a call about a villain!
>Oh no a villain! Oh no i lost and someone died! After 60 seconds of talking to the crew we have figured out how to defeat the villain, Barry for some reason decides he needs to dive out of the way of things during a fight instead of just running, fight consist of barry getting his ass kicked and one lazy attack
>episode is ending its time for a speech! Woops it was cringy and awkward!

>is a "run Barry/Jesse, run!" episode

>doesn't even have cartoonish antics and animation
>Has a giant shark man and telepathic gorilla

Wally was great during 1 episode. 1 episode.

Now he's back to his original timeline whiny self and his power-envy will screw everything up.

>Cred Forums is fully bashing The Flash

I guess the series is established as popular now.

I've been bashing it since season 2. Only the first season was good, before everyone realized that they blew their whole load in season 1 and have nothing exciting or original to throw at us anymore.

I adored Season 1, but 2, and what we've seen of 3 have been just mediocre. The episode where Barry went back to talk to Wellsobard was so fucking good, that I'm pretty convinced that character was singlehandedly the glue that held the show together, and it's just not that good without him.

Do you want a medal?

Stay in the robbie thread you shitposting tripfaggot scum

Thanks for the (You), Gaylord.

What's wrong with that guy's ear?

ray palmer and tony stark are cucks

blue beetle III when

>it's a Flash running in circles to defeat the villain episode

Pretty sure that's just a costume.

It's a metaphor for every season.

BRING BACK WELLS OR WELLSOBARD

>He watches a CW comic book show and expects high art

More like, expects it to be as good as their first season. Fuck, most shows get better.

>most shows get better.

>most shows get better

>it's a run Barry, RUN episode

We had another thread shitting on it earlier too, Season 1 really seems like a fluke, already started to work on my nerves in season 2, literally hate everything about season 3. ESPECIALLY THE FUCKING FEELING DRAMA, OMG AMERICA JUST FUCKING STOP YOUR SHOWS FROM BEING SURROGATE CARING PARENTS, NOBODY ASKS ANYBODY HOW THEY FEEL OR IF THEY'RE OK, NOBODY FUCKING CARES

user, I know what you're going through. Hell, I had the same problems with Barry. But you know what user? You've gotta own this world and take what you can get. What matters is in your head, not in your muscles. I love you user and I know we don't always agree but I just want you to know that I do it all because I care about you. I know, "stop with the dad cop speeches," but I just wanted you to know that I have your back, and you can always come to me for anything.

T. Joe

I'm just not sure if I know what I'm feeling, or what I want. Everything is moving so fast and there's so much stuff going on. Thanks for being there for me Joe.

t. slitwrists kek