Spider-Man Thread

"Don't tell Harry that I broke a nigger's neck for trying to swipe my bike."
How the fuck did Raimi get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I-qMBS1frkM
youtube.com/watch?v=06mf-XRjCDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>BACK TO AFRICA!!

Wait, why did Raimi make Goblin invent a "niggervision" serum?

Low hanging fruit

That quotes wrong faggot, the actual line is "Dontel, hurry!"

Dontel was Peter's nickname, Norman was asking him to hurry for help

>Nigger outbreak sweeps city.
What did he mean by this?

>Peter, never forget we have to cleanse the Lebensraum from jewish poison.
What did Raimi mean by this?

I love a racist Uncle Ben any day, but I wish you faggots could come up with something actually funny.

Thank you for your contribution

>He knows a hero when he sees one. Too few characters out there, flying around like that saving old girls like me. And Lord knows, kids like Henry need a hero—courageous, self-sacrificing people setting examples for all of us. Better than those monkeys blasting rap music all over the television at least, or as your dear old uncle use to call it, "Cultural Rape Screeching". We need a hero that can take matters into his own hand and purge every single nigger, chink and spic in this city. But not just them,Peter...oh not just them. We need to murder the Jews and Kurds. Anyone who will get in the way of the glory of our race. I believe there’s a hero in all of us…that keeps us honest…gives us strength…makes us noble…and finally allows minorities to die without pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most – even our dreams. Spider-Man did that for Henry and he wonders where he’s gone. He needs him.

What the fuck, Rami? I'm glad I got the Criterion edition before it'll get eventually banned from the market.

There he goes again, Racist Raimi.

>Go web! Fly! Up, up, and away web! Shazaam! Go! Go! Go web go! Sieg Heil!

Oh come on, Raimi... why would Spidey even think that last one would work?

>The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout
>Down came the goblin and ate his asshole out

I was uncomfortable watching this gay shit when i was a kid

Did your mother give you that dress you fucking tranny

Raimiposting ranking:
1. Man of spiders
2. No older than my wife's son

POWERGAP

Everything else

The Ben in Vietnam one is the funniest by far

>You know what? Fuck you, get the fuck out of my car.

>oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

When is Raimiposting gonna evolve? Instead of focusing solely on the Spider-Man films it should start incorporating Raimi's other films. Start posting shit about The Evil Dead trilogy or Oz the Great and Powerful.

>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the reaponsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

I remember this in theaters and was pretty confused.

>Help me, they dragged me into hell! All these faggots and women who had abortions are tormenting me!

Jesus Raimi.

These arent even real quotes from movies. You all are just projecting your own racist thoughts and insecurities

kek'd

>He doesn't remember the scene where the Goblin breaks into Aunt May's house and asks her to let him finish inside her

I know we all want to forget but come on man.

NOT a real scene. Raimi is not a racist or a homophobe and he does NOT put sexually pervese stuff into his movies. I make wholesome movies for family audiences you idiots

at least they aren't whining as much as you

>"Bonesaw? You should have called yourself Hurricane Bonesaw since you blew all those sailors right off the boat!
Different times

I know the general consensus is that Spiderman 2 is the best in the trilogy, but the first was always the one I thought was the best.

"Parker you're late"
>At least I didn't fly a FUCKING PLANE INTO THE GODDAMN TWIN TOWERS YOU SAND SPOOK

I know this is 3 years after 9/11 but my god was this the norm in entertainment?

>ring-a-ding ding, it's pizza time you stupid whore.

That didn't seem necessary, but what do I know?

RENT

I thought he brought the pizza up to the counter and said "big sausage pizza" then winked at the camera.

>"You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid. >For this month"

Bring me pictures of spiderman.

Are you saying The Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2 and Ash vs Evil Dead are wholesome family movies? You're really sick, Raimi!

>>For this month

What the fuck was up with that racist caricature of that Asian lady singing the theme song? I nearly puked.

youtu.be/I-qMBS1frkM

Someone didn't watch the extended director's cut.

There's proof right here,

These threads are my favorite

>The stories aren't true? Who gives a fuck what you think, Parker? Let me give you a history lesson:
>De Nang, 1968. I was a cub reporter for the Stars and Stripes, and goddamn if I didn't have a dick hard for seeing some charbroiled gooks.
>problem was that we were in a so called "safe zone." So what I do, I snoop around a bit, find out the CO is a raging fucking hophead. I feed him some bullshit intel about the slope village up the hill being a VC trading post. Eager to keep the brass off his back, fucknuts calls a napalm strike right in the middle of a fucking Red Cross inoculation event.
>Kid, the next two hours earned me my pulitzer. I interviewed gook after babbling gook, liberal after crying liberal, and 40 years later I'm running the biggest fucking paper in Jew York City.
>The stories aren't true? Fuck you, you twinkletoed cocksucker, I'll MAKE them true!
>THIS FUCKING CITY DESERVED 9/11, GAS ALL THE KIKES NOW

I thought this was a superhero film?

>"No I don't think we should use the word, and I'll tell ya why. Because niggas have gotten used to it, that's why. Hell, they like it now. It's like when you growin' crops and you strip the soil of its nutrients and goodness and then you can't grow nothin'. You gotta rotate your racist slurs. Now I know it's hard 'cause 'nigga' just rolls off the tongue the way sweat rolls off a nigga's forehead, but we can not let that be a crutch. Especially when there are so many fine substitutes: spade, porch monkey, jiggaboo. I say the next time you gonna call a darkie a nigga, you call that coon a jungle bunny instead. Anyways have a good day at school"

I never got this one. Couldn't the Raimiposting version of Spider-Man do worse things to the landlord.

/fmg/ - failed memes general

>Peter, i am your uncle Ben. I am your uncle, and you are my nephew. We are sitting in my car. I do not like minorities.

He really told it like it is.

>Peter, look at me. With great white power, comes great responsibility. We owe it to the people of the white race to defend this city from the scum festering just below the surface. We must secure a future for our white, aryan children and we must ensure the United States remains white. And may God have me killed in a carjacking if I'm wrong!

I just don't understand his symbolism.

>A COLORED GIRL? YOU"RE BRINGING THAT NIGGER INTO MY HOUSE? I SURE AS HELL WON'T LET YOU HAVE A DOG SO WHY THE HELL DO YOU THIN IT IS ACCEPTABLE TO BRING A FUCKING GORILLA IN HERE"

>Go get them niggers!
Wow, didn't think she had it in her.

>Whoa, he stole that guy's pizzas before I could!

I can't believe this one got me.

Lol

You forgot the peeing on ants one.

I stopped breathing the first time i read that one.

9/11 is the best one

>AY WATCHOO WHITE MUHFUGGAS BE DOIN OVER HERE N SHIT? TRYIN 2 TEACH YALL NIGGAS BOUT SPIDERS N SHIT GODDAMN. WILL YOU LET THIS ASIAN BITCH TALK, FOR REAL NIGGA?

Really nailed this characters dialogue.

I kek'd, but only because I just watched SP2 a few hours ago

It's amazing how well it still holds up.

Don't remember seeing this in theaters though

youtube.com/watch?v=06mf-XRjCDM

>Hey everyone, sorry I'm late. I was sexually experimenting with my transgendered black lover, because sexual orientation is fluid.
>Sorry I had to take your shield, Captain, but with people of other nations such as Person of Color Panther present, I feel it could potentially offend our foreign friends by displaying this symbol of colonial oppression.

The new Spider-man just doesn't do it for me.

WHAT THE FUCK, MAN!?

There's no hot dog in that bun, it makes no sense.

I KNOW RIGHT? That is easily the biggest gaffe in superhero movies

>Person of Color Panther present

my fuckin sides

>It's you who's out, Gobby! Out like some faggot's prolapsed asshole!

>with a great ass comes great responsibility

Really what the fuck did this have to do with Spider-Man ?

Thanks!

>I wanna... act. On stage.
>Really? Well that's perfect. You were awesome in all the school plays. I came like a milky fountain when you played Cinderella. I still jerk off to the memory of your toes in them glass slippers. I only wish I could have praised and worshipped your feet in front of everybody while you laughed and spat on me.
>Peter, that was first grade.
>Well, even so...

What purpose did telling us that Peter not only had a foot fetish, but an exhibitionist one serve Raimi?

nice one

Get rapped by Syrian immigrants, you faggot.

>literally gets his powers from a gaschamber

bravo raimi

>That scene where Spider-Man teams up with Pastor Manning to get the fags out of Harlem.

I mean, it was a nice New York cameo, but it felt a little long.

kek

This was the kind of kike shit that Raimi was warning us about.

Can you bless me with that post?

>Of course I've got good aim, I'm fucking Spiderman. Check it out, I'll bean that 747 right in the cockpit window.
>Quit your bitching, what's he gonna hit up there?

Alright, Raimi, I got a chuckle out of that but the ten minutes of people jumping from the World Trade Center to Yakety Sax was a step too far.

> ten minutes of people jumping from the World Trade Center to Yakety Sax

that one always gets me

>That scene where Spider-Man beats up those black criminals on top of Trump tower

How did Raimi know?

>Pete, MJ was drunk. Look, if she doesn't actually say "no," it isn't actually rape and that is a 100% solid legal defense in any court of law.

2002 was a different time.

Raimi?

>come up with
wtf are you talking about? this was in the actual movie you autist

XD

>Harry tells me you're quite the science whiz. You know, I'm something of a scientist myself. I like to pee on ants and watch them swim around in it. I sometimes wonder what they think of the mysterious yleeow rain. They panic at first, mandiples flaining, running into each other, trying to escape the warm, bitter stream, but eventually the come to accept it, maybe even enjoy it. Really puts things into perspective. So Pete, if you ever find yourself in doubt, just find an ant hill, and pee on it. You'll thank me later.

man of spiders is first true, but second is i cooked so many chinks they named a brand of boiled rice after me

>You and I aren't too different. Look at my nose, Peter... I think you know where I'm going with this, you always did get good grades in racial biology. I'm finally shifting the blame back to the fucking kikes!

>I remember 9/11. Sat right at that window and watched people on the top floor take swan dives. Took bets on how many would wind up looking like a spilled lasagna. I shit you not... I was only two jumpers away from winning the office pool. Then the damn thing collapsed. Anyway, let's get back to Spider-Man.

I still don't understand why they had to bring up the event again in form of comedy. Rami is one sick fuck.

>that's why Peter dressed as a nigger in the third movie

D O N ' T T E L L H A R R Y
O
N
'
T

T
E
L
L

H
A
R
R
Y

>DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY JEWS IVE SACRIFICIED???

>Look, son. If there's one thing I've learned growing up in America, it's that you're either the one doing the lynching, or the one getting lynched. And you're no nigger, are you son?

Every fucking time I see this man's face, I know I'll be in keks

>dresses like a faggot looks like a queer, he'd eat me out if he were here - look out, here comes the spiderfag

I sang along. Good job, user.

that nigga is based

Huh? I could've sworn the line went,
>"13% of population, 50% of all crime, don't tell Harry."
You must've gotten the 10th anniversary Remastered version.

>Nippon Strong, Nippon Strong
>Imperial Japan did nothing wrong!
>Rape of Nanking?
>No such thing!
>Experiment on GIs?
>Allied lies!
>Look out!
>The Red Sun rises again!

Man, Raimi is such a weeaboo, I love when they get nerds to direct these movies XD

>Ash stop being a nigger and use your metal arm to save me
C'mon Raimi, Ash isn't even black

>Well fuck me in the ass and call me a faggot, I am as fucked as an Alabama prom queen at a family reunion.

How did he fit all that in just before he died?

This one was good

>that dope ass early 2000s spike hair on 30 year olds playing 19

I want this stupid shit back

>I get no respect because I'm a kike
What did he mean by this?

>If you're gonna be there, Parker, then BE here.
>I tell you, these fucking sluts will do anything for an A. I'm a one armed cripple and I'm pulling more tail than you'd ever fucking believe. I tell them it's a war wound, can you believe that shit? Ha, anyone who joins the military is an uneducated faggot. I lost my to gangrene from shooting opium for six solid months. Anyway, where the fuck was I?
>Oh yeah, the pussy. I'm telling you, these sluts will do anything for a passing grade just so they don't piss off daddy. Some little virgin from Cincinnati wouldn't let me fuck her, but she rimmed out my ass...for a fucking C minus!
>Anyway, get to class. You're white and I appreciate that, but you show up late like a nigger and I'll grade you like I grade a nigger: fat fucking F.

Wouldn't this whole diatribe make Peter later than he already was?

>Anyway, where the fuck was I? Oh yeah, the pussy.

These are getting less funny by the day. The point is to slightly alter the actual lines into something funny, not just type NIGGER, NIGGER, NIGGER

>hey parker
>what?
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

How did Raimi get away with this?

>you ready for tonight MJ? I got all the guys set up to watch us go at it. Oh come on you know you like the attention you filly whore, and I know your little boyfriend Peter here wouldn't mind much having more of an audience

woah they were really ahead of their time. I know cucking usually involves a negro but good on them for getting it out in the general public

>WHITE SCHOOLS FOR WHITES
NIGGER SCHOOLS FOR NIGGERS

Peter, Aunt May is my younger sister. We did nothing wrong.

>Yo, nice tits

I know Spidey is a "jokester" and all but this seemed a little harsh.

>Fuck me I am way too high for this shit.

Memes aside, I rewatched the first movie recently and was surprised to see Jameson protect Peter's identity when threatened by the green gob

Fart.

I always thought that was a nice character moment for him. He's a dick, but he's not evil.

>AHHHHHH SWEET JESUS! WHY DID I ROB THAT FUCKING BANK?

What was Raimi trying to say here?

>You coulda taken that guy apart! Now he's gonna get away with my money!
>I didn't see any nigger tho?

>He didn't give me an autograph, and I don't like him.

Sheesh, Jimmy. Act professional.

>"During pre-production we toyed with the idea of having a black Peter Parker. The execs loved it, but they couldn't get Raimi onboard. He was vehemently against the idea, threatening to walk away if it happened."
>"He insisted that "those goddamn coons are only good for stealing my shit, I'll turn around and Uncle Bens Olds will be stolen or painted candy purple with big stupid wheels"
>"He barely acquiesced to black catering staff on the condition that they worked around posters for D.W. Griffith's "Birth of a Nation", and still ate every lunch grumbling about "those jigaboos". It was hard for everybody"

>Hey kid, you wanna earn $15?

the whole paedo subplot was unnecessary

Please make more Raimiposts that don't involve Spider-Man.

>Spider-Man? Back in my day when you saw some faggot swinging through the neighborhood you'd round up a bunch of friends and wail on him with a baseball bat until he looked like the stuff in the fridge at Planned Parenthood...So Parker, can you photograph my son's wedding?

>He stinks and I don't like niggers

It was a different time.

>Eddie! The suit! You gotta take it off!
>You would like that, ya little faggot, wouldn'cha?

that third act romance subplot was a bit on the nose tbqh

tears are streaming down my face wtf

>Back to formula, you four-eyed fucking faggot?!?

I knew the game wasn't going to be a word-for-word copy of the movie but come on.

Working while lurking from my phone atm.

But if the threads still up in 4 hours I'll be sure to post it.

>Sir? He has eight limbs? Eight? How about this... Dr. Octoroon!

it's in their blood I guess

>Fuck this fairy faggot costume, I'm taking Uncle Ben's klan robe.

So I guess they don't check the directors cut before release?

Jesus christ thats funny

Here:

This is literally the only part I remember when I saw it in don't know how many years ago.

>I'm gonna web-whip you niggers so hard it'll make Amistad look like the Small World Ride!

Was that really necessary?

>"I WILL NOT DIE A NIGGER!"

What the hell Raimi? Why would Doctor Octopus even say this? Is destroying the world with an unstable miniature sun even supposed to be a black stereotype?

Really ruined the poignancy of the death scene imo.

this is good

Golden

>Hey kids, you shouldn't wear blue in this neighbourhood. This is Bloods territory and those trigger happy apes will blast anyone with those colours. What? You think I like wearing red? I have to dress like this because of those fucking coons. I miss my klan robe

Anyone else thought it was odd that even though Peter got superpowers he still spent the entire movie shooting people in the head with his dead uncle's revolver?

>the first was always the one I thought was the best
You thought wrong.

>You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant.
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

This was a big scene, how did Raimi just slip in all this shit?

>this is gonna make great fap-fuel for later

wtf Raimi, why would you think this was okay to say?

Yeah but it's only gay if Gobby identified as male
Rami was ahead of his time

>that Stan Lee cameo in the third one
I liked how he foreshadowed the Lizard in the sequel that never came, but 15 minutes explaining why Jews are reptilians was a bit too much

Thank's to Raimi I developed a number of interesting fetishes

>You know who I am.
>I do?
>Fuck's sake, I'd get faster responses from a turnip
I liked the sass Raimi wrote for Spidey, even if it did go a bit further than the PG-12 rating it has.

I always like the Shark Tank meme crossover with this pic.

>Klaatu Barada N... what's the word... N.... Fuck it, Klaatu Barada Niggerniggernigger.

Come on, Raimi, show some subtlety.

Nah man, this was a time before studio meddling was a thing.
A Directors Cut was sacred back then

I like these

>Tonight, more controversy on the set of the TV series Ash Vs. Evil Dead. Last week, director and producer Sam Raimi was criticized for his policy of segregated toilets and eating spaces for black cast and production crew members. Today, one of those buildings, purportedly dubbed "Coontown" by Raimi, burned down due to faulty wiring. We were contacted by the NAACP, who claim that they attempted to contact Raimi on set, and he allegedly farted into the phone and hung up.

>Purportedly dubbed "Coontown" by Raimi

>people blame Raimi for this
>90% of the movie is improvised

If you saw the "script" it contained a few plot points and 60 pages of Raimi's crude depiction of spider man porn drawn in crayons

Why did the studio ever green light that?

I was watching this movie on TV this weekend and when this scene came on I couldn't stop laughing.

Thanks Cred Forums.

that's only half the story though, at the time, Toby Maguire was pitching a similar story using the spiderman name, however, according to many sources, it read "more like a fascist manifesto, crossed with a retelling of the birth of a nation." The two agreed to work together and that's how we got the version we have.

>Tobey Macguire's previous movie was about loving a 50s TV series 'because the niggers and spics hadn't taken over yet'

This checks out.

Whats the difference between this and having her tits bare naked?
Memes aside, I am actually surprised Raimi did this in a kids movie, those were different times indeed.

>Peter, I never loved you, only raised you out of societal conditioning. If not for the judgement of others I would have left you in the streets to die like a dog. My cowardice is the only reason you continued to draw breath, and now I'm dying because of you. Christ, I always fucking hated you, you mincing faggot

Anyone else get teary eyed? Reminded me of my dad.

>we can not let that be a crutch
>anyways have a good day at school

lost

Typical New Yorker.

top kekerooni

>fuck-hut

now I have heard all that is there to mankind

>Spiderman was a hero. I just couldn't see it. He was a...
>...a thief! A criminal! A nigger! He stole my suit! He's a menace to the entire city! I want the wall-crawling coon prosecuted! I want him lynched, strung up by his web!

jesus

>Stop looking at my tits for a minute and listen here you little faggot, find me Spider-Man or I'll rip off your girlfriends skin by the clit like I'm peeling a banana.

WOAH! Forgot about hat.

toop kek holyshit

Who could forget hat?

>Aunt May: Go home dear, you look awful.
>Peter Parker: And you look like shit.

What the fuck, Raimi?

Underrated.

The Sheevthread is down the road, buddy.

someone post no older than my wifes son

>Aunt May: At least I look better than your Uncle Ben
>both Aunt May and Peter laugh together

What the fuck, Raimi?

Sam reichmi

Fucking kekd and died

>THEY SAY THAT A FUHRER CAN SAVE US
>AND DRIVE ALL THE KIKES AWAYYYYYY
Damn that must be why nickelback get so much hate these days.

>I'll HOLD ON TO THE WINGS OF THE NAZI EAGLE
>WATCH AS ALL THE NIGGERS PAYYYYYY

actually I thought the complete opposite, I'd been building it up in my head to be honest, definitely a good movie, but the acting is much worse than I remembered, by every character

kek holy shit I need to see this one

Thanks, Uncle Ruck--uh, Ben

Kek

"I know what you're thinking... 'did he shoot 5 webs, or 6?'"

This is gold

>laughter continues
>camera pans and slowly zooms into the framed photo of uncle ben on the nightstand

My brother went to Joe's pizza, said it was really good

> Impaled through the dick
> Dies almost instantly

How?

underrated

I kek'd

Every 4Channer must read this post, post haste anons, bring every r9k fags and Cred Forumsirgins to this post

Fucking kek

fuck off Cred Forumsagina

underrated post

Was the scene where Peter jerks himself off using his webs after gaining his spider powers really necessary?

Its meant to be symbolic of him becoming a man.

I liked the scene where he sees Mary Jane through his window and web uncontrollably flies and breaks the window glass. Its representing his sexual urges.

'I will make a wound upon your body and force my cock into that wound '

The deleted scenes really help develop the universe.

Those tits are wonderful

>4C
kill yourself

>Peter, don't feel shame for punching that kid. It's a lesson I learned long ago streaming liquid napalm down on those gook villages, you can't let things like that get to you. We didn't know whether it was Charlie, or if it was a village we were sent to protect. All I knew is that there was hate in my gut. By the end of it all, Pete, it was just me and my platoon standing there in the mud and the blood and the glory, and I did feel shame. I was ashamed, for I felt a wet patch on my pants and thought I had pissed myself. But then I touched my pants again Pete, to find it was not urine, but ejaculate. And then I felt pride, where shame once was.

>he's just a kid...no older than my wife's son

Really Raimi, Jesus Christ!

>not so funny when the darkie is hanging you is it!

Does Raimi really think this is how people talk?

breaking character for a second that guy was the most soft spoken, least thuggish black character I've seen in a long time

I always wondered where that started.

>having a scene set outside in the rain just to get dunst all nice and wet and see her tits

raimi was so based. directors would never get away with this today.

Underrated.

>GET OFF ME YOU SPACE NIGGER!

"WHERE is Harvey RENT??"

>huh... so this is the power of the PS4
wow, the Sony marketing in this movie was ahead of its time

>I'll be the first dark man who ever tried to STOP crime.

I liked it when Raimi was more subtle about these things.

>that scene were peter sees a children's hospital on fire and just eats his hotdog and watches

heavy stuff, raimi.

>Parker, stop your dick-sucking practice and get that hot dog out of your mouth! I want pictures! Pictures of burning children! I don't want to be scooped by those uppity faggots at the Times again!

>fuck-hut

top kek

>I got you for THREE MINUTES, of play tiiiiime. Now get over here so I can give you my gay plague!

>look at little Goldstein jr.

good night tv today has been exceptionally horrible

would have benn better with loli desu, lady-boy was one step too far

Why is even raimiposting restricted to Raimi for that matter?

>You know, you were about six years old when Tyrone and his mother moved in next door. And when he got out of the car, and you saw him for the first time, you grabbed me and you said, "Aunt May, Aunt May, is that a nigger?"

The innocence of childhood... Bravo, Raimi.

This thread is gold

People in these threads make a lot of noise over how a lot of scenes in the Spider Man trilogy are clear indications of Raimi's political agenda, but no one ever talks about how artful these movies were for capeshit.

For example, the 2 hour scene where Mr. Ditkovich sodomizes his daughter as she cries out in Serbian for him to stop while he stares right into the eyes of a masturbating Peter is GOAT-tier.