Based Mel

Yeah, I'm thinking he's back.

His been back forever. Did you not see the Beaver movie?

Yeah, I'm thinking he's back.

>people thinking he ever left in the first place
He wasn't gone, he was resting.

I actually liked this

I actually liked this

It was okay. I honestly would like to see him do more movies like this.

cute

>Reviews Counted: 5

That new Blair Witch sequel had 100% too in the beginning.
It is not representable, wait for the rest

>Yeah, I'm thinking he's back.

He never left. Jews were just salty and couldn't handle the banter.

thats just top critics, review count is 15

>WWII
I wonder why

WATCH IT JEWS

>5 reviews
I'm excited to see it but there is no way it stays this high up when more reviews come in

To be quite honest with you amigo friends, to me it looks just like any other "boot camp training thrown in battle moral hero murica hero" movie ever

>b-but it's a true story

That doesn't change the fact that it looks generic.
I hope I am wrong

>:Tabloids Trash Mel Gibson Even After 10 Years Sober. But What Happened to His Face Tells Real Story

>For nearly a decade Mel Gibson was blacklisted in Hollywood for his erratic behavior and violent, alcohol-fueled, bigoted outbursts that shocked fans and critics alike.

>Now, ten years after his highly publicized DUI arrest, Gibson has revealed that he's been sober for ten years, and he's crediting Alcoholics Anonymous for his monumental feat.

>He sat down with Australia’s Sunday Night Channel 7 to discuss his sordid past and potential return to Hollywood's good graces:

>“I am a member of 12-step program and I achieved sobriety like that. I've got 10 years of sobriety under my belt.”

>You can see the changes in Gibson's face from the years of sobriety. The now 60-year-old looks happier and healthier. But regardless of how he looks and feels, tabloids have still tried to pin him with alcohol throughout the years.

>“It is disheartening when you’ve been 10 years dry, on the wagon — sober — and you have to read every year or so that you’re loaded. That’s disappointing because it’s like a public notice that you’re loaded, but you’re not. It’s a disingenuous reportage.”

>Mel Gibson recently returned to the director's chair with his film “Hacksaw Ridge,” a World War II drama about Desmond T. Doss, the Medal of Honor winner and pacifist who refused to carry a weapon.

>Gibson is also expecting his ninth child, this time with his girlfriend Rosalind Ross.

Is he back?

all critics is 15 reviews, 14 fresh

>This tale of real-life heroism seems less a celebration of humanist convictions than a glorification of religious intransigence and a declaration of the moral superiority of the faithful over the faithless.

*tips fedora*

based jessica is the only one not afraid to stand up against those brainwashed christian cucks

>I don't like it because I disagree with the theme

How are these people paid to be critics?

>8/10 average
>100%
um

>tard

I have a feeling she'd never say this about islam

Did anyone else tear up during the trailer?

non-maths fag fuck off

>a pacifist thinks he's better than everyone else

really? wow. Next she's going to tell me vegans are smug and self important.

How does Cred Forums psychology work exactly? Do you just conveniently forget that this disproves your thousands of hours whining that RT is an SJW libcuck cluck cluck conspiracy oppressing you, that Gibson was blacklisted, and several dozen claims you've been making full-time for years?

I'm genuinely confused that a group of people can be so fucking dumb. You are honestly the dumbest "people" alive, as in the basic human experience called "shame" is completely above you.

No. The moral code of this guy is conpletely retarded. What's the point of pacifism if not to minimize suffering? If war is inevitable then rationally you need a gun to minimize suffering (ending the war ASAP)

He was also good in Get That Gringo. Guy goes to a fucking Mexican prison that's built like a town and whole families live in. He moves up the respect chain quickly but the highlight of the film is that they don't gloss over it, you see him gather resources and sneak around getting intel he uses later. When he finds a gun you see him steal it and where he hides it so that no one else finds it. That shit could be a video game.

>shooting people minimizes suffering

I would think that rescuing and caring for your fellow soldiers would minimize the suffering more

Are you implying Gibson wasn't given a window seat for years after naming the Jew?

>There are people on Cred Forums who still doesn't know how RT works.

holy shit.

Underrated

How long till people here get him blacklisted again?

Is Mel wearing gloves or are his hands really obese-tier of fat?

watch the film

If you don't kill them, they kill your friends. Either way someone is going to die but by killing them you can end the war faster

>nip killing
Im in

I'm sorry Cred Forums. When was he ever (((out)))?

He gets shit for saying racist memes, but he's still making movies has an excelent records with critics and audiences.

>5 reviews
>8/10

>2002
>2006
>2011

whoa

He was just producing small shit

Mel fans have a victim complex

Oven dodgers on suicide watch!

>he was just doing indie projects

is this supposed to support your claim that he was never blacklisted from Hollywood?

>that top hat

How can one man be so...dare I say it...FUCKING BASED

yes, big actors take 4-5year breaks from big movies all the time

Jewywood can't handle Mel being successful again. He will be implicated in the death of Anton Yelchin.

you are wrong

why are you so obsessed with Cred Forums

Why would they do that?

I'm pretty sure he like Anton.

Christiankino is back on the menu boys

>people liking Mel in the first place
Litterally why?

Wait what the fuck, Apocalypto is sitting at a 65%?

>untitled viking drama
feels bad man

wtf is he doing in ireland?

>five reviews counted

>Apocalypto - 65%
>Chicken Run - 97%

Why do people act like RT has any kind of credibility at all?

you know what happen

great film maker, great screen presence, great catalog of movies, solid actor

Fighting for their FREEEEDOOOOOOM

The only thing he's bad at is hiding his power level.

Dropping shells on protestant churches.

I'm thinking he's back

she's right, that's exactly what the movie is about and it fucking rules because of it. It's about the triumph of faith.

they don't take 10 year breaks though, they never do

Mel hasn't been a part of a large studio production since Apocalypto; that's a fact

Jodie Foster was nice to him as a friend and let him be in the beaver picture but it flopped and they didn't do anything after that