Rick and Morty

Do you like Rick and Morty

yes

Reddit and Memey

Yeah I like it
>inb4 muh reddit

It has some really good episodes and some really bad ones.

NO. FUCK OFF.

Yes, great cartoon.

I liked season 1. From then on its just edgy bitterness.

>I drink all the time and it's funny and I am very sarcastic but I drink because deep down I am hurt and many of my viewers want to be like me.

It's a solid 8/10 show. For a time, it was sadly one of the better things that was airing.

yes

Yes, because it upsets autists like these:

i read this a lot, i dont frequent these sites though. what does that mean?

>>>/reddit/

>being this triggered

>/reddit/: When Cred Forums likes something first but immediately abandons it when other people started liking it
>Ex. Stranger Things, Rick & Morty

Yes.

It means you should go back to where you came from like

Cuck

Community too. I think the day Reddit started talking about it Cred Forums forced themselves to hate it

See

you should learn how to read.

*burp*

It's okay, but sometimes it borders on LE SO RADUM XDDD

above all else Cred Forums is contrarian

now watch some faggot prove my point

I know the feeling of stop liking things when everybody likes it or the wrong people like it for all the wrong things.
But then I became a fucking adult and said fuck all the others. I liked it.

These anti mainstream idiots are just the same of dumbasses as the main stream.

Season 1 > Season 2

9gag tier trash. I watched 3 random episodes, and it was consistently unfunny.

No. This show is Family Guy 3.1 with more nerd jokes.

See

This, every time.

I really don't understand how anyone can see otherwise. Season 2 only got a couple "through the nose" laughs from me while 1 was hilarious throughout. 2 had too many "it's funny because we said so" things and the entire improv-commercial episode was a terrible follow up to the first season's golden one.

"The Ticket" theory is clever and well constructed for a cartoon but ultimately not worth a lackluster season with R&M's classic "forever between seasons" gig.

Yes. It's the best adult animated show.

It's a really good show, but I find that too many people are completely obsessed with it and that annoys me. It stops me from talking about it because I'm likely to get a spectrum speech from a special kind of guy.

Love the show, despise the fuck out of the fanbase

This

It's OK, but it frustrates me that after 2 seasons it went basically nowhere. Episodes are usually like:

>plot A
>come Morty, help me with this thing
>no Rick it's moraly wrong and I will make it good
>it's actually other way around, but Morty didn't saw the whole picture at the begining
>Rick saves everything with litreal deus ex machina that he builds

>Plot B
>I don't love you we should divorce
>stuff happens
>lol no, I actually still love you, let's give it another try

It amazes me that Cred Forums unabashedly adores the MCU movies and yet thinks Rick and Morty is "reddit".

I guess it's 6/10 if you've never seen any of the shows it rips off.

such as?

fuckin reddit ass show

Family Guy, the Simpsons, Bob's Burgers, Arrested Development, American Dad, Archer, Arrested Development, 30 Rock, Flight of the Conchords, American Dad, Super Jail. Need I go on?

Yup, sure do.

>Dan Harmon is a Democrat and atheist.

into the trash it goes.

You forgot the show most of those shows ripped off, The Venture Bros.

>Cred Forums unabashedly adores the MCU
>Cred Forums is one person
Just hop in to GotG 2 thread. It's poeple screaming "CAPESHIT, CAPESHIT SHIEEEEEEEEET!!" over and over again.

Venture bros isn't funny though

Neither are any of the shows that ripped it off

yes and gene vagina is my waifu.

Punctuated mostly by people defending it.

Yes but i dont think get swifty is funny in the least

Worst episode.

Got is reddit-tier

So is the rest of the superhero movies.

it was already reddit enough as is, then they let tumlr tier feminist take over the writing

Total Rickall was the shit

There's some uneven quality in episodes though.

Sounds like you just hate the fans. You should get over that.

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE CIRCLEJERK SO HARD OVER THIS SHIT?! I HAD ROOMMATES LAST YEAR WHO CONSTANTLY REWATCHED EVERY FUCKING EPISODE.

I really like the show, I think it is very creative and witty at times, but goddamn why are people so OBSESSED with the show. My current roommate always wants to watch it. He's one of those people that likes rick and how he "le epically #rekts" everybody. Like he laughs at the less clever jokes and sometimes does not even understand some plot points, but "LOL RICK IS SO SAVAGE".

I didn't like it, it wasn't funny

I respect your opinion.

6/10

Without liberal bullshit it would be a 10/10

Some of the jokes are funny, but the characterisations are fucking stupid. Rick is displayed as being a cartoonish asshole pretty much all the time, and then suddenly (perhaps 3 times a season) we are supposed to buy that he is really a deep, human individual with depression because they play a sad indie song and he does something out of character.

Its like a 5 year old wrote those parts of the script and they're handled so badly that it astounds me. If you wanted to add some development to what is an inherently absurd premise, they would do better to slowly explore Morty's feelings about being a stooge.

But instead everyone has to feel sorry for Rick who is undeniably a selfish asshole for some reason.

can someone show a clip from this show that's funny?

It's funny. Too bad it has so little ambitions story-wise.

> then suddenly (perhaps 3 times a season) we are supposed to buy that he is really a deep, human individual with depression because they play a sad indie song and he does something out of character
Would you say the same thing applies to Bojack Horseman?

Maybe it's just because I'm at a stage in my life where I can't get into cartoons, but Rick and Morty thoroughly annoyed me.

Yes. But I realized that watching it as anything other than an edgy show for 12 year olds is giving it too much credit.

I love it, it's great and I love the lengths faggots here will go to pretend to dislike it.

Bojack is in a constant cycle of self-improvement and self-destruction though

and the people he's surrounded by are just as shitty in their own ways

You should read The Stranger.

Go back to lereddit.