Sienna Miller, Mary E. Winstead, and Other In Running For Domino in 'Deadpool 2'

comicbookmovie.com/deadpool/mary-elizabeth-winstead-sophia-boutella-sienna-miller-more-in-the-a146147

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/deadpool/mary-elizabeth-winstead-sophia-boutella-sienna-miller-more-in-the-a146147
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vote other

Elizabeth isn't thought of as a action girl. I would put money on Miller.

>MEW
didn't care for memepool, but involving that empty shell of an actress would be suicide.
Sienna Miller in GI Joe was 9/10, but Rachel Nichols was/is a 10/10

Here are the rumoured choices…

>Sienna Miller
>Mary Elizabeth Winstead
>Lizzy Caplan
>Sofia Boutella
>Stephanie Sigman
>Sylvia Hoeks

why not the superior sienna?

I liked their fight

w-whats going on heres ;DD

too old

From those five I'll chose Mary, so it is done Fox.

MEW is too fat to fit into that costum

Seeing Miller in a catsuit again would be worth it. But Boutella has that weird look about her that I've always related to Dom.

:(

/OUR GIRL MEW/ GETTING INTO CAPESHIT

IT'S HAPPENING

Mmm isn't that the point?

Fat in th right places

there is no thing like good fat

>the last one is black
This shit needs to fucking STOP

yea in her ass, which should b on my face

why is she so perfect tv?

Lizzy or Mew pls

i think it would be fun to see lizzy do this type of role so im leaning towards her

>comicbookmovie.com/deadpool/mary-elizabeth-winstead-sophia-boutella-sienna-miller-more-in-the-a146147

MEW IS THE ONLY CHOICE

sienna who, and caplan doesn't deserve another role after now you see me 2, bitch just showed up for that bullshit, the other who's I give even less a fuck about

>that daft punk jetpack guy

nice

Kek

they already have a better domino, and while I think it is weird to have these black or indian choices, she has this off white skin so they can always be makeup'd to look the part.

I like mew or sienna the best of those choices, Sofia only got mentioned because she is in so many different Fox franchises but for that reason alone, she won't get the nod, Caplan likewise with Now you see me stuff but not sure where Hoeks came from.

I'm sort of leaning if those are the choices to mew just because seeing her fit into a body suit would be kind of funny. Domino wears something that rivals Selene's suit. Of all of them Sienna though has already worn something similar in the past and she has relationship with RR, so I guess it depends who has best chemistry with RR..I sort of wish we got to see the casting tapes.

sienna is the cheapest so shes gonna be domino

Sofia is easily the best choice for the part.

I NEED DP and Taskmaster banter now!

Unfortunately I think the rights to tasky reverted, which is shitty, though the way RR talked about it, sounds like it was a money issue too.

MEW is way too good Memepool and the rest of the Marvel Quipematic Capeshitverse. She should be doing DC capekino like the other patricians. Mostly I just want to see her fuck Margot Robbie.

Domino isn't young

I think Davis would have been a good choice too, part of me wanted Knightly just for the joke factor.