MEW is on the shortlist to play Domino in Deadpool 2

MEW is on the shortlist to play Domino in Deadpool 2

> Sources close to the production exclusively tell Collider that testing has begun for the character of Domino, and the actresses under consideration include Lizzy Caplan (Masters of Sex), Mary Elizabeth Winstead (10 Cloverfield Lane), Sienna Miller (American Sniper), Sofia Boutella (Star Trek Beyond), Stephanie Sigman (Spectre), and Sylvia Hoeks (Overspel). There could be other actresses included in the mix, but sources tell us that at least these six performers have tested or are going to test for the role.

Literally who

she wont get it. Shes a miserable piece of shit who has reluctantly shagged many execs just to get the scraps she has had so far.

i vote MEW

/our girl/ finally getting into capeshit

it's happening!

is her superpower to fall over?

Who the fuck is Domino

>mew
>lizzy caplan
they literally look the same

I thought it would be Keira Knightley???

>MEW and Lizzy Caplan look the same

Female deadpool with white face paint

I have a bodypaint fetish so this is fine by me :)

She's Cable dipshit

Shes Cables girlfriend in X-Force. Created and drawn by visionary artist Rob Liefeld.

idk is Domino a spooky skeleton?

are you an idiot?

I know that,faggot. I just wanted an excuse to Keirapost

does Domino wear lewd costume that bares her feet

keira is perfect

Does Domino wear any butt centric costumes

Youre preaching to the choir, Keirabro

Literally perfect. Sylvia wouldn't be a bad choice either, but one of the actresses is algerian and one is mexican, so it will be one of them.

She a qt.

>Domino possesses mutant probability-altering powers

What the fuck does that even mean

Domino need big tits and firm ass god dammit!

>We ran out of cool powers years ago so we either got to repeat shit or make up some stupid shit

I want Caplan to be Mew's older sister in the movie.

>Lizzy Caplan
the sole reason why now you see me 2 went from a 5/10 to a 2/10

>I changed the probability of that bullet hitting me so now it missed

Sounds like ass-pull-no-jutsu

Keep posting then asshole

If MEW doesn't get the role we riot.

>there's a 50% chance of getting a headshot from this far and with this wind speed

domino's power makes it so that there's a 100% of landing that shot even with those conditions.

Sound like videogames bullshits

Dont be such a Hershlag about it

Winstead will ruin it. She's a terrible actress.

Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You cant change probability without changing the circumstances. Probaility isnt a "thing" in its own right.

it's comics, you only have to explain context, not function.

This

Well to a certain degree. You dont have to explain what kind of ionic anomalies that give Magneto the power to control metal, or what exactly gives Xavier the powers of mind reading, but when you have to at least say WHAT the characters are able to do. When you say a character has the power to "control possibility" you're not saying anything about what is actually happening, since possibility is just a man made measurement. What is she controlling exactly? Wind? Gravity? Fate? Has your comic even established that fate exists? You could just as well say that the character has the powers of magic, because it makes as much sense.

In a medium where everything is mystical and unexplained like in an old fairytale you could possibly have a character like that where you dont explain anything about their powers, but Marvel isnt that kind of universe.

except it is, just because you fail tu understand it doesn't mean it makes no sense.
she can change the probability of the wind as well, making 100% chance of it desappearing instantly while the bullet is travelling.

probability manipulation is one of the most retardely powerfull godlike abilities that gets ignored immediately for obvious reasons

every event has a probability. the limit of this kind of power is what bullshit you can or cannot come up with. The power itself is so vast that basically you can do anything. It is, as far as comic goes, a little step under omnipotence and the likes

you just "win"

again, "probability manipulation" isnt a thing. If her powers work the way you say than its wind manipulation, coupled with all the other kinds of powers she will need to affect probability in other circumstances where wind isnt a factor.

has anyone said: they're both waaaaay too good to be sullied by capeshit yet? and I generally like capeshit.

again, you still don't get it. everything can be reduced to an event-like situation. The wind being present, you being a retard, the fight happening at all even if it already happened.

>the probability of this conversation never happening is 0% because it already happened
>i change it to 100% creating a paradox

this is what you can do with it. It's ok, you don't grasp it, happens

In other words its literally the power of magic. Every event has a probability, but that probability isnt a factor, its the result of other factors. Probability changes according to the factors which causes it, not the other way around.

>my two waifus fighting for the same role

let them fight

yet it does. you're wrongfully assuming a fixed and immutable probability gets established once the setting factors are in place. Hence, you cannot influence and already elstablished outcome, you can only influence a possible future event. i got that part

what instead i'm telling you is that you can, with this power, alter and already predetermined scenario.

let's assume you cannot change the past. this can be reduced to a probability. there is a 0% chance you will change the past. Now, using the power i modify this chance to 100% rendering me able to change the past. The probability "manipulation" becomes a mean to basically do whatever the fuck you want

>having any other waifu besides MEW

Wow a bunch of shit actresses.
If MEW gets in then the movies gonna suck.
Just leave the gorgeous Morena Baccarin in it and I'm happy.

I have bad news for you. She won't live... Probably.

>domino's power makes it so that there's a 100% of landing that shot even with those conditions.

That could be just skill.

Can she control roulette or the tables at vegas?

>not having a harem with top and bottom bitches

allah would be dissapointed.

In the comics, the circumstances will actually change, like it will graze a bird and change trajectory.

The role will go to a black girl

You all know it's true.

Im not saying the probability is fixed. If you could control the wind you could turn a should that would otherwise have landed into a missed one, but you did it by changing the factor, not by changing "probability", which again is just a word invented by man to make sense of certain things.

When it comes to changing the past it gets a little fishy since that's impossible with traditional means. In that respect a power that changes probability would make as much, or as little, sense as any other one. I can buy that.

What I cant buy is "probability powers" changing future events, which I guess it what mostly happens in the comic. Or rather, I can buy since comics are filled with impossible things, but I dont consider it good writing or a satisfactory super hero power.

According to the vagueness of the power, yes she can do that

So can't she just change the probability that Hitler never existed and WW2 never happened to be 100% and then magneto could finally stop being so fucking emo all the time?

She could change the probability that Magneto is a good guy to 100%

I wish

Wow there's some narrow minded people in here.

Her probability manipulation is more reaction/reflex based, but seals has to be aware and focused on the event. Like, she can avoid bullets if she knows she's being shot at, and can jump out of the way of falling debris, or maneuver a vehicle evasively, or make precision attacks. I'd compare it somewhat to sharingan, if there's any narutards that are having difficulty grasping this

She's *, not seals. Duh

The sharingan ability you're referring too is quite different as its basically just really good eyesight. It doesnt enable the user to avoid attacks if the body is too slow to make the necessary movements.

It does get into a bit mystical realm, like say a guy was aiming a rocket launcher at her, she could cause the launcher to malfunction or explode in the barrel. So yeah, pretty close to godmode, but she has to be aware of the situation to alter it

Sylvia Hoeks is a cute
I hope she gets the role, she could use it

If she doesn't get it, I swear to fucking god

Super Luck

>Domino
Paul Stanley

Sofia Boutella was pretty good in Star Trek Beyond i wouldnt mind her being Domino

Mew has been BLACKED so she needs to get it

>Cable's girlfriend
But Logan and Pitor have tapped that. Repeatedly. Domino is the team bicycle of X-Force. But it's not like Cable has many prospects.

Lizzie Caplan is so much hotter than MEW

Lizzy would be best tbqh senpai

>AA tits
>perfect
lol

the most jewish one will get the role

13 years ago maybe

The only one that really strikes me as an automatic no out of those choices is Sienna Miller.

This. She can actually handle comedy, too.

Hope she gets the part.

yeah that's great and all but who's going to play Cable?

Hopefully Fox listens to Tim Miller and casts Kyle Chandler.

Caplan or Winstead?