Is it even possible?

Is it even possible?

it's just a movie

most ive went is 3 weeks

He couldn't masturbate either OP.

got to 8 days once. I understood what mental illness looks from the inside

Reminder he gets chained up and raped at the end of the movie, and has to apologize to his girlfriend for having sex.

>guy
>gets raped

Awwww poor baby

>tfw going a whole 3 days without rumpy-pumpy

Call an ambulance!

He's literally chained to a bed while unconscious and ridden by some chick that wanted to bone him, and when she's walking out the girlfriend's walking in as he wakes up.

More like your booty call lmao.

only made it to 6, was holed up in my room surrounded by piss bottles and trash. never again

lel I chuckled

>16 months

Forced sex is the worst thing ever when you're recieving it

How's her foot game?

>my face went from fucking these 4 a week on rotation
>they all found better guys one after the other
>my face its been 4 months since any female contact

jdimsa

easy come easy go I guess

Memes aside Josh Hartnet gets raped in this movie and its haunted me since. There must be a god because it happened to me last year

I bet it's because of that "sympathetic" rape scene they don't show the movie anymore.

How do you get raped?

story?

[Spoiler]I was drunk and passed out during a get together with some friends. A girl I once had sex with but stopped seeing because she was crazy tied me up in my sleep, gave me a bj, then rode me to completion. We stopped seeing eachother because she was bipolar and unstable, turns out she was trying to trap me by getting pregnant with my kid. The next day i bought the plan b pill and tried to get her to take it but she refused to, causing a huge scene at the airbnb we were staying in. If it wasnt for my friends pressuring her to take it she would have left for a few months until she was too far along for an abortion. [/spoiler]

Ive never rewatched 40 day/40 nights, it makes my stomache flip just thinking about it. Women say men cant get raped but when a female who you dont want to have sex with tricks you into impregnating them, you feel completely dirty and taken advantage of.

Welp i guess the spoiler didnt work.

Control+s you normie faggot.
Glad you dodged that bullet though.

For fucks sake, crazy bitch

most likely abysmal