/kkg/ - Kaiju Kino General

Previous thread is dead, let's talk about the new Eva-- I mean Godzilla movie.
I think it's pretty good. My first one actually. Gonna watch the 1954 one now.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FUNimation/status/785880059202723840?s=01
youtube.com/watch?v=Wx7SySU05bQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadako_Sasaki
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fm5GDhZthKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I need me my fix lads. Please let them be showing this in the city I visit this weekend.

wait why won't Clover let me spoiler webums? I wanted to post the atomic breath scene

Out of my way Kaiju fucking shits!

Post some rare Kamata-kuns

>Clover
just use the website fag it's perfectly usable even on mobile

Saw Dozilla at the last 2nd last showing at my cinema. Literally the only person there. Was so fucking comfy

The American attack on Godzilla was cool, but my favourite part when Japanese publics reactions were totally wrong for what was happening. Like when Godzilla came up for the 2nd time and there's the shot of his huge fucking tail sweeping over the buildings and for some reason the streets are still packed and no one was aware of this 500 foot lizard literally walking through the ocean towards them and they all just stop and point instead of running even after he fucked Tokyo up a week before

Come on, friend. Don't lie.

The shot where he was shooting fire through the city was fucking awesome
Purple lasers are cool too but seriously the fire was rad

>tfw all the Cred Forums spoilers and my lack of self control to avoid them couldn't prepare me for seeing that scene in the theatre at last

i loved all the eva shit
coulda used a different music tho
like that other song from eva that goes "dadadadadaaaa DUN" that would've been cool

Best Godzilla movie?

Definitely up there, I'd say. My favorites will always be Terror of Mecha Godzilla and vs Biollante, but this one is on par woth them imo

1954 is cool too
neat satan trips

the bleeding was another thing that reminded me of eva

Not quite but..

How much advertising did Shinji get exactly? I keep hearing people say that their theatres were almost empty. It kind of worries how Legendary G2 is going to turn out when it releases.

Fuck all as far as I'm aware of. That said, both of my theaters were pretty decently filled. Our theaters have reserved seating, so nobody sat in the first two rows. All else were filled though.

I got to see it last week and the theaters were filled. Great movie.

Any other Canucks watching it tonight?

3 teasers with one being buried under all the other stuff Funimation had on their YouTube and the other two on some literally who channel with one of those being a shorter version of the other.

rarest

Top girl

Do plebs actually believe hte jeagers could fight any godzilla?

It was spoiled for me too, but seeing it in theatres with Who Will Know playing was something else.

He firebombed the city, but then all the damage was gone after that...

I going to watch 54' tonight as well.

Never seen it, despite loving his toys as a kid.

Maybe not successfully, but then again, he did lose to two baby Mothras that just barely hatched

The first form was goofy looking and scary at the same time. Imagine seeing that in real life. You'd shit yourself.

Goddamn she is a fucking twig

they could almost certainly fight original 1950's godzilla, dude was only like 50 meters tall

a cute one

Post it anyway

I'll have to triple agree with this sentiment. I was worried I looked at too many spoilers but it's so intense on the big screen. all the reveals were so incredibly well done, a few pics here and there don't ruin anything.

Also , the CG looked much better on the big screen in person than on shakycam screen grabs.

I want my own Kamata-kun.

kumata-kun fumo fucking when

This move fucking sucked. desu
>the japs are so butthurt that the USA made the best Godzilla they immediately created a move titled"true" Godzilla.

>shit opinions
>le JUST meme
top pleb

you're meme is very hilarious we were just talking about what a funny guy you were you're a big guy around these parts

More true to the original than 2014's disappointment

>muh blind patriotism

Just a reminder that Shin Godzilla was a parody movie
It was made to be satirical and it's pretty obvious

anyone who doesn't get it would have to be pretty dense, you certainly don't have to be jap to notice the hard satire of the japanese governments reaction to the tsunami and fukushima nuclear plant, and the nature of politicians in general, on top of being a legitimate disaster movie.

>Gamera 3 STILL has the best Kaiju design

fuck off weeb

my n i g g e r.
i sill prefer most godzilla monster designs though

Iris' design is a little too busy for my tastes.

>sperging about weebs
>in a godzilla thread

>Not Legion
I always thought Iris' design was so unfitting

>G98 was a ripoff from Jurassic Park
>G14 was too generic and boring
American studio can't into Godzilla kino

Iris was supposed to be an evolved Gyaos, right?

I cant believe how organic they made it seem

Irys would be cooler if she wasn't so gaudy, the tentacles are unsettling but her face and body are so weird and multicolored it's distracting. Legion looks more like an actual bug. Gamera 1 is good, Gamera 3 is great, Gamera 2 is best.

what was godzilla's endgame anyway? He just walked on land, only attacked when hurt by people

I saw it 3 times and the theater (the biggest house in the place) was 3/4 full each time. Audience ranged from nips, old people, kids, hipsters to weabs.

WHO WILL KNOW

just a critter trying to live. had no idea what was going on or why it was in so much pain. reacted defensively when we tried to kill it.

Look at these weebs lmaoing your life

SPOILER

>japs make a better godzilla film and people say they enjoy it
>WEEBS WEEBS

I bet you were camo

Then he shouldn't have crawled up on land and crush people to death

>defending power ranger tier special effects

I'm not defending shit, faggot. If you don't like it then you can fuck off.

Calm down senpai kek

Shin Godzilla is not perfect, but it's still far better than the soulless VFX demo reel 2014.

op how old are you? 13? how have you never seen a godzilla movie?

blu ray when?

If they had tinted the eyes amber, Kamata's design would look a lot more like a fish/eel.

>Legendaryfags WILL defend this.

>t. redditor

decent camrip when?

twitter.com/FUNimation/status/785880059202723840?s=01

But it already does

The theatre I saw it in actually sold out, but then again there was only one showing in a city of 700,000+ people.

what the US doesn't get is that Gozilla movies, at least the good ones, aren't about godzilla

the monster is beyond the point, the point is how people react in that situation

>what the US doesn't get is that Gozilla movies aren't about godzilla
The US completely understood that

I kek'd

literally just got back from Neon Godzilla Evangelion. Was bretty great, was in one of the smaller screens at the theater but it was about 3/4 full.

That shot right at the beginning with the car driving through the tunnel as blood explodes through the ceiling got me hyped as fuck, I knew right away the movie was going to go Ultimate Anno

If it makes you feel any better, it sold out where I am.

I think Cloverfield was far better monster film than any American Godzilla
I'd never seen Lane

Update, Fandango!

I want to see it again. I thought this extended showing would apply to all the theaters that had already showed it. FUCK

I heard they're extending the Godzilla movie in theaters in US

Does that mean they're expanding it being shown in more theaters or what because atm it's only 400

>all that straight-outta-Evangelion shot composition

Easily worth the price of admission alone

Is there an updated list on where to watch all the Godzilla films online? Hell, even a general kaiju list would be great. I keep forgetting to watch that mushroomman hellscape movie.

so did the scientist who commited suicide create Godzilla, how did he know so much about it's DNA
i thought they were implying he was working for the US and had something to do with it

It's googly eyes are pretty horrifying.

Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 major US theater release when?

>finally going to get to see it next week
I can't believe I missed the first showing like an idiot.

The tail shit at the very end was disturbing.

So if Kamata-kun is the second evolution, what did the first version look like?

Anyone else disappointed over the sound design? I know they used the original 54' sound effects and music, but could they have at least remastered it? It was especially noticable during his first evolution, where the music was balanced so poorly that the crashing and crushing sounds covered the music. Its too bad, because it was my favourite music youtube.com/watch?v=Wx7SySU05bQ

If I had to guess, probably very similar to its second form but with fins instead of legs.

>that final shot with all those fucked-up twisted corpses

i didn't notice, hard to hear over everyone getting the food they ordered

not corpses, offspring

There's a photo of a sculpture somewhere. It looks like Kamata-kun, except really fat.

This is why I don't want a direct sequel. The ending was horrifying and should be left as that.

Any good torrents?

kawaii

I should rephrase

its about how people we should actually give a shit about react in that situation

This is Gojira, this is the King of Monsters.

Is this official?

Nice, glad you liked it. I want to see it, heard good things about it.

My favorite kaiju movies are Beast from 20,000 Fathoms, any of the Godzilla movies with Mechagodzilla (especially the Showa ones), and the Gamera trilogy. Lots of others ones like Godzilla 2000 and King Kong Escapes are on my list as well.

Yes, but like the rest of the puppets/models never used.

no, it's mashed potatoes

>tfw went to see it with friends who've never seen Evangelion or 1954 Gojira

How the fuck did Godzilla sneak into Tokyo Bay in the first place?

What caused that huge explosion and giant pool of blood?

Did Goro Maki release the babby form when he killed himself?

>tfw went to see it with friends who've never seen Evangelion or 1954 Gojira
He fucking loved it and said it was a wild ride.

They didn't enjoy it?

Not even bad ones.

They thought it was weird but cool. I had to explain to them how similar it was to 54', especially with the music and sound effects, which they said bothered them. Also the fact that that one upbeat drum track used a lot is from Evangelion

Lane is the superior film.
Don't expect too many monsters and stuff though.

Did you actually expect a cohesive story from Master Anno?

So will they keep making these? A constantly evolving Godzilla could be a good match for other kaiju, but what if they can do the same? It'd be a bloody kaiju arms-race.

You're right, but I can't stop wondering.

I really fucking hope this is a standalone film

They might. You're right in saying that a constantly evolving kaiju is cool, since it can always be set up for a sequel. But Anno for sure isn't coming back, which is a bummer.

Maybe it'll be a one-off thing and we'll have to live with it

There's always the western Kaiju-verse with Godzilla vs King Kong being built up.

I can't drive 200 miles to go see the stupid thing. Why does the world do this to me?

I agree. The world needs a new continuing arc like they had in the 90s where Godzilla wrecks things and its a new monster each film. As cool as Shin Goji is, he's not the kind of godzilla that could support that.

Not a giant pool of blood, nor did Godzilla sneak into Tokyo Bay. Godzilla is made up of all living life. Think of the red area in the water as you would with algae when it turns the water red.
Bunched up, forming together, and Goro Maki basically push started it to change even further. By killing himself and well... being in that water with all that shit

So whats the deal with Goro Maki? I remember him for sure STUDYING Godzilla, but then its implied that he created Godzilla as revenge. But how? Wasn't it also implied that Godzilla was a pre-existing micro-organism existing at the bottom of the ocean that just so happened to find the nuclear waste? I'm confused

and what's the crane origami supposed to mean

What could work is if during each subsequent film Godzilla evolves into some new form that humanity would have to deal with. It could make for a pretty neat trilogy.

Godzilla is made of mixotrophs, not all life

But there was already giant bitemarks on the dumped nuclear waste. Algae don't have jaws

they did nothing wrong

I've read a few proposals where Shin G evolves into King Ghidorah, and one of his progeny from the first movie turns into a Good Goji. Which could prove interesting. Meanwhile humanity is battling human/shin goji hybrid monster people with a Destroyah feel.

I would watch it.

But I think that like GMK, Resurgence should stay its own thing, and we need a new Goji more reminiscent of the older films to keep things going. Ideally, they'd revive some of the monsters who have been lost to the ages and modernize them. Titanosaurus? Alien Mechagodzilla? I just want a modern Terror of Mechagodzilla.

i thought that looked like rust decay not bite marks

Can we quickly talk about the dumbass name they gave these things?

Massive - How big are we talking? Technically, anything above like 12 feet is pretty big. Massive covers a bear to a mountain

Unidentified - Its not an airplane that won't return your callsign. Its clearly identifiable as "that grey walking thing" so wtf

Terrestrial - This means anything that walks on land, which is so broad that its rendered meaningless as well

Organism - Again, so damn broad

Just about the only thing this name is supposed to impart on us is that its large and walks on land, which could identify an elephant for all we know

Would you preferred if they had just called them "The Giant Turks"?

unidentified is more of a classification for things we don't know the origin of. UFOs don't belong to any known country, so they are unidentified. MUTOs have no existing Order they apply to, so they are Unidentified.

Would you rather have called them proto-gigans?

silly named things in a Godzilla movie is one of the hallmarks of the series

People say that Hayao Miyazaki made a cameo as one of the inept scientists. One of them looked like him, but it looked like some dude dressed as Miyazaki. I also read that Mamarou Oshii also made a cameo, and I definitely don't know where he was

The best

>watching bland monster movie to jerk off to bryan cranston

The Dark Prince accepts your trips as tribute.

Definitely my favourite Godzilla design at least. I've never been able to take his traditional bogglyeyed look completely seriously and the 2014 version just looks like a generic dinosaur, but incorporating deep-sea-creature elements make him look legitimately creepy this time.

I hope kong is good at least. I don't want another "cinematic universe" of marketed schlock

Made the mistake of of checking out a review on youtube, christ.

Which was the problem. They seem more like annoyed animals then evil monsters

>theatrical run is over
>no torrent
fuck you america

>theatrical run is over
Got extended

UNFORTUNATELY, THE KEKS AT MY THEATER DIDN'T GET THE MEMO. I just want to watch it a third time.

>>and what's the crane origami supposed to mean
The information he left behind was incomprehensible without folding the paper.

I love this picture.

the only thing I now about paper cranes in Japan is that people fold those for people when they are sick in hopes they will feel better. Like a charm or something.

If you fold a thousand cranes, you get to make a wish.

Why did he start evolving little men when his flamethrower could have wiped them all out?

They would crush 1998 Godzilla

Anno should just do a sequel to this and not Eva 4.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadako_Sasaki

he would no longer be a single target
also a metaphor that the most dangerous thing on earth is man

It's easily the best summary of Godzilla's role in the film.

Those poor trains.

SPOILERS AHEAD
Just got back from seeing this in Vancouver, I loved it. I can see why people wouldn't like it because it was very political and more of a focus on how modern japan would actually try to deal with a disaster, and didn't have much emphasis on the actual battles, especially at the beginning. I fucking loved when they are about to fire and the PM calls it off because of civilians and you go like 30 minutes without any action. Also being a big military enthusiast I loved seeing all those Jap war machines in action, cgi or no.

My only real problem with it was how ridiculously anti-american it was, basically making them cartoon bad guys(even thought their actions weren't totally unjustified). I can understand that because of the issue of American bases and such, but do they not realize how much aid America has provided during their disasters and how many expenses America spends on Japan in general. Also the American-Japanese chick was a shit.

I would actually love to just see a dramatized version of the real life response to the 2011 earthquake, and it would suffer less from the bad cgi(although it really didn't bother me much, except the lasers) and could focus more on the political aspect, which seems like what they wanted to do with it anyways.

anyone else ever work around actual crane pumps in real life and break suspension of disbelief with how fast they maneuvered into his mouth?

>drop thermonuclear bombs on two cities
>kill over 200K people half of which were instant
>MOSTof them were CIVILIANS
>but no it's okay breh you helped us rebuild after completely and absolutely fucking us with after effects that lasted generations
Fucking kill yourself

>ridiculously anti-american
>even thought their actions weren't totally unjustified

>the Japanese were good goys
It was war pussy, maybe they shouldn't have launched a cowardly surprise attack without declaration of war and invade more countries than Germany while treating POWs and civilians like animals. Start shit, get hit. The increase in birth defects and cancer is a small price to pay for the shit they pulled.
Their actions were justifiable, but they portrayed every American as a selfish mustache twirling villain except for "le smart jap woman". Maybe they should have shown them actually being regretful of having to nuke a city rather than not giving a shit.

did you just fall asleep during that scene of the military officers agonizing over the strike and saying that the evacuation deadline wasn't long enough?

That was one of the leaders of the UN task force, I'm pretty sure it was a frenchman. You could see flags lined up next to them. the ones on the left clearly didn't care.

They died doing what they loved

>It's another "nips dindu nuffin" poster

What's it like to be blinded by revisionist history?

What was up with AZEARTH on the uniform at the end?

Well the anti-american stuff was justified. Though I felt there was emphasis about how strong the US-Japan relationship is and that while it can be a massive imposition at times, the Japanese like having a staunch ally like us that's similar. I saw it less about a critique of the US-Japan relationship and more a statement about how Japan is ready to stand on its own.

>implying american giving a fuck about chink lives

i wanna say he was in uniform too but i can't remember exactly

either way the point of that wasn't that the americans were acting unreasonably (hence the line about hitting new york too), but that the old complacent japanese politicians were in the wrong for just rolling over and letting the us dictate policy to make their lives easier. politicians trying to avoid having to make decisions was a constant theme in the film and that was the culmination of it. besides, their plan was explicitly shown to only be possible with close us cooperation

>american made movies anti other countries all the time
>jap made one with some slight hint anti-america
>OMG IT IS ANOTHER SHOAH

Fucking jews ruined this country

>implying Americans don't give a fuck about American POWs

Yeah I guess you have a point, I probably just have to think on it more I'm still pretty tired.

But user they only won at the end thanks to Japan, France, Germany and the USA all coming together as allies.

You can't into subtlety. There are numerous Americans shown or mentioned to be sympathetic to Japan.

And how do you know for sure that Anno isn't coming back for a sequal?

i mean it wasn't gung-ho pro-american but there's a nuance to it and not just jingoism and wwII butthurt

So will we ever get more of an explanation to that, or are we sort of left guessing? I like the idea of elaborating on what they could have been, and what they would have looked like had they been able to fully evolve. On the other hand, I like the idea of it being cryptic and ambiguous, because in a way, that makes it more horrifying.

My interpretation was that ShinG saw humanity's ability to evolve to defend/fight against any threat imaginable as the proper next move, so he sought to become more like us.

pretty creepy to think that maybe one or a couple actually managed to separate before he was stopped and are lurking around ruined tokyo, absorbing biomass. The Audience reaction at the end was great, pretty much everyone was horrified by it, one of the best audience moments I've gotten.

I don't get the claim that this movie is RARA JAPANESE MILITARy propaganda because they solve the day with science and the attempted military action in the second act has horrible consequences.

shin godzilla is a prequel to nausicaa

I see. That's actually really scary. I wonder how big they would have been compared to a regular human.
The idea of those possibly being the final form of ShinG, it's disturbing, but I still want concept art or something later on of what they would have looked like.

And assuming what they could have been capable of had they had a chance to evolve. Possibly some giant humanoid fucked up looking thing that can fire beams that destroy cities at will. It kind of reminded me of the God Warriors from Nausica.

HOLY SHIT.....

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fm5GDhZthKo

But seriously, that kind of makes sense. Spooky fan theory I can get behind.

did anyone notice that once he was frozen they weren't on his tail and only appeared in the last shot
my wife couldn't make out the figures at all because it was too dark so the impact was lost for her

Yeah I remember not seeing it immediately after he froze, but I didn't really piece that together until later as I just thought you couldn't see it because it was farther away. Creepy.

I thought ShinG was frozen, and then the humanoid things started to try to escape, but couldn't in time, so they were left frozen in that pose halfway escaping from his tail, reaching for the sky.

Does anyone have a good picture or screenshot of these things?

Google gave me this.

we're all godzilla now

So in the end man was the monster.

I am genuinely disturbed.

Man is more frightening than Godzilla

it really is THE godzilla metaphor

Fuck...

Well, guess I wasn't going to sleep anyways.

Bravo Anno I love you!

Honestly surprised by the love on here. I saw it in a packed theater of Gfans, and I would guess that most of them were confused and disappointed. Every evolution of Godzilla was met with laughter, and the last shot made pretty much everyone groan.

For me, it was too many goddamn board rooms. Too many goddamn characters. A farce about Japan's overly bureaucratic government trying to deal with a natural disaster. Yawn. Not on board with the sound design at all. And I'm a huge fan of Godzilla as a villain or a metaphor... It's just... I don't fucking know.

So you never get to see them move or anything? Is it insinuated thst they are slowly moving and being released from his tail, or was it implied that they were frozen and died trying to escape? And at that point in the movie, was there a chance that some of them may have escaped earlier before Godzilla was frozen?

This is some pretty sick shit, wish the movie had come out in my country.

Frozen before then could separate completely. Should he unfreeze one day, they'd start moving

I never understand what the fuck is up with the whole laughter thing, are people autistic in america or something?
Is it a meme?

As somebody that's studied policy, the bureaucracy that's commented on in Japan is completely realistic to the bureaucracy that happens in the United States. It's baffling how on-point it was.

the bureaucracy was funny, they way they had to keep switching rooms etc, it's ridiculous, especially in the face of a disaster

In Canada, people laughed at the first form when it comes on land because it looked weird at first, but after first seeing it there was no laughter beyond that. The only other times people laughed were comic relief parts such as with the new PM talking about soggy noodles and stuff. Did have a weird experience after the movie though, we were all showering and some guy went around whipping everyone with his towel saying "CAN'T FREEZE ME!", was bizarre.

Kamata-kun was designed to be just absurd, the first reaction to the absurd is to laugh. The build of of ShinG was that he went from this seemingly destructive, but novel/interesting, threat to something more serious. It wasn't until the part where they show him toppling a building (and showing that evacuating family die) that he's taken seriously. That I can understand.

As for people laughing at the other transformations, I dunno.

>As for people laughing at the other transformations, I dunno.
it was the little t-rex arms i think

I sighed about how adorable he (still) was, that was about it.

I'm actually a little afraid to see this movie because shit like this scares me, but that only fuels my curiosity even more. I hope they show it at select theatres here.

You're fine.

You must carry on, ganbare.

Just came back from watching it, and I have mixed feelings of it.

First of all, I'll start with the positive. The government and human drama aspect was very engaging and well done. I loved the way they were struggling to figure out a way to combat Godzilla. Dialogue and satire was really good too.

Helicopter and Tank scenes were my favorite parts of the movie.

Now, the bad.

Godzilla was cheesy.

It felt like they were trying to invoke nostalgia by playing those cheesy songs while he stomped around the city. The way he stomped around the city was cheesy. The lasers shooting out of his back and tail was dumb and way too over-the-top. The old Godzilla movies were super cheesy and I hated. I loved the Kaiju designs but always hated the cheesiness of the movies. I was dissapointed when I watched this movie. I wasn't expecting it to be cheesy.

CGI was also really bad and you could tell very easily.

The nuclear bomb theme shit is overused and unoriginal. Move the fuck on already.

The ending where it looks like they're giving Godzilla dental checkup was fucking cringeworth.

Overall, it sucked.

>cheese
>cheese
>muh nukes (it was poorly placed waste this time)
>cringe
>cgi was really bad even though godzilla himself looks better then 2014 at times
>godzilla has fired through other holes before and this one evolves to do shit

Sorry, friend. I felt the opposite. Great movie, and I think your problem was that you went in expecting something in your mind. You can't just go in having a perfect image of something and expect it to be just that. And what might seem cheesy to you might seem interesting or cool to others. Remember, opinions aren't facts.

>cheesy
I can't get it

so you hated all the old movies and hate this one, ok

CAM RIP WHEN

I'm gonna go on a limb here and say this is your first Japanese Godzilla film?

STOP SAYING CHEESY HOLY SHIT

I feel the same way. I also felt it was cheesy when they were on the boat and it was like found footage, I mean, what is this, 2002? Also it was cheesy when the young people were going down the slide and were recording with cell phones, I cringed real hard.

The part where the family is killed in the building that is toppled was so cringey and cheesy, I can't believe they did that, don't they know the monster looked goofy? I also thought it was cheesy when the helicopters were going to fire at godzilla, and then cringed when they didn't because of fear of civilian casualties.

I mean, the movie was just filled with cheese and cringe, remember how cheesy it was when the prime minister and most of the top government were wiped out while trying to escape in a helicopter? I especially cringed when the thousands of people died during the massive fire storm in downtown tokyo, I mean that was SO cheesy.

In short, Godzilla was a really big example of a cringey and cheesy garystu character who could only be beaten by cringey humans.

Yeah, i cringed at the title screen, it looked goofy and cheesy

>people calling this too cheesy
>claim to be fans of godzilla

samefag

i've seen the original movie i dont care if japs try to remake our classics

Woah they had CGI like that back in 1998? Looks real.

>humping buildings
What did she mean by this?

she was hoping king kongs smelly ass was still up there

yuuuup

what purpose were the excavators even serving? all they did was drive up with buckets full of crap

Conference room: the movie

There was tons of debris and cars and shit on the way to his mouth. Really it would likely be impossible to get through that city after all the building collapses and shit, but w/e.

similar thing happened with me when they fired the artillery and initiated a pinpoint accurate countdown followed by the simultaneous perfect impact of all the rounds on godzilla's face lmao

Maybe they were using laser guided shells, I mean if Japan even has the capability idk. Their goal was to limit as much as possible collateral damage so using masses of guided shells seems a possibility, if ridiculous.

.t Michael Bay

Freals, senpai?

its a big(massive) living creature(organism) from earth maybe(terrestrial) and they dont know what the fuck it is(unidentified)

youre just complaining just to complain

t. a dumb fucking cunt

why is godzillas shit all retarded now

Can't you calculate where a shell hits with some good maths?

Zilla was like 10 times heavier than them.

And Zilla jr would just crush them

>My only real problem with it was how ridiculously anti-american it was, basically making them cartoon bad guys

Americans are the bad guys in real life you dumbass.

How can this trigger you when the CIA is a thing?

Maybe he don't like realism

to a certain extent. Getting rounds within a couple meters of a stationary target on flat ground isn't very hard, but having all the rounds hit simultaneously on a moving target's head would be a whole lot harder.

Only way I can think it'd be viable is if Japan pulled a ton of Excalibur rounds out of their ass like what the other user said.

So what would actually happen if Shin Gojira appeared in Evangelion?

I legitimately didn't realize that thing was Godzilla at first, I though it was some deformed Godzillaesque kaiju that Godzilla would curbstomp (or like his retarded kid or something)

Why is she doing that

>Godzilla 2014
>good

Post yfw when you realize Godzilla was the nuclear scientist who exposed himself to the special nuclear material, which is why Godzilla appeared where he commited suicide and why the tail was human

>two nukes
>mostly civilians
>gee why do they dislike Americans

Couldn't the US drop bombs on an uninhabited area to show they had atomic bombs to end the war?

Mate japs didn't start the war, the emperor did. It was not a democracy. And the first rule of any civilised nation in a war is minimise collateral. Then the US drops a fucking bomb on two civilian cities to force them to surrender.

Pick 2

Godzilla was the scientist

Because jap lives didn't matter.

>Then the US drops a fucking bomb on two civilian cities to force them to surrender.

>this meme again

The nukes were a power play on the soviets, Japan was fucked, the soviets were ready to invada, japan surrender was coming the whole "they would fight until they die" thing is mostly propaganda to justify the use of the nukes.

nerf this

Why would anyone do that?

"Here a clue but you have to shift though piss to find it."

Because he's pissed off

>Japanese Politician Simulator: A Film Also Featuring Gojira