I grew up without a father, so Joe Rogan is the closest thing to a father that I have...

I grew up without a father, so Joe Rogan is the closest thing to a father that I have. Does anyone else view him as their daddy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbYMoUa9_BU
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk[Embed]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JOE ROGAN IS YOUR DADDY

>be OP
>idolize a retard
>dedicate my life to kicking people and doing shrooms
>why wont daddy love me

>my dad is a foot shorter than me

shit

Fox News is my father.

Your daddy is the epitome of a pseudo-intellectual, OP. Drop him now.

joe's the good kind of pseudo-intellectual. one that doesn't claim to be right when someone who knows more tells him otherwise

Yeah, but just imagine having a discussion with him if you're not some kind of authority figure, and how much of a condescending cunt he would be.

Say what you will about someone like Chomsky (who makes Rogan look like an absolute child), but he treats undergrads with the same respect as esteemed intellectuals. I'll go with the guy who doesn't have to posture all the time because he's an insecure faggot.

Sounds like the worst kind of pseudo-intellectual, the kind that is a idiot and he can always fall back on "dude im a idiot" when his prying attempts at being smart fall flat.

Seriously nobody thinks rogaine is smart outside of 14 year olds on youtube.

chomsky gets regulary BTFO by the GOAT sam harris though

>having a manlet father

Sam Harris is a sophist little kike.

How is that "the worst kind of pseudo-intellectual", you fucking idiot

link chomsky youtube ? what kind of content does he do

both are kikes.

clearly because they have no faith in their intellect hence why they have to resort to "i dont know anything"

jeez do you always get so worked up over namefags? maybe go back to redit lol

You serious? He's the most cited living intellectual. Professor emeritus from MIT
youtube.com/watch?v=EbYMoUa9_BU

He's about the most boring person to listen to, so he's probably not what you're looking for.

Did I just take b8?

DUDE FACTS AND WEED LMAO

In a recent episode of his podcast, he started smoking a joint but he just HAD to announce it to the audience.

Yes actually. It wasn't until I got into my 20's that I realized how not having a Father figure warped me in terms of development.

>lets talk about flath earth

You sound like a bigger, gayer and more annoying "pseudo-intellectual" that resorts to jokes when he realizes he's being retarded.

no but whats his youtube channel dude

does he do reaction videos or LPs or what

>Jamie bring that up on the screen.
>Wait zoom in on that.
>ENHANCE

Jessie Venture's episode was one of the most enjoyable ones yet. Hope he comes on again soon.

Imagine if he had Nick Land on the show

The memes would be unreal

>Say what you will about someone like Chomsky

hes a cunt

Can you redpill me on the ventura/chris kyle beef? I'm English and I know about it but not fully.

this is a man who believes if you don't jerk off for 7 days your testosterone level will skyrocket and you suddenly won't be an autistic loser anymore

Both where in the Marines at one point and both became famous. One happened to be a psychopath and made up a bunch of lies about himself as well as exaggerated his own accomplishments on multiple occasions.
Kyle was at a Marine reunion where Jessie was also attending with another class and Kyle said that Jessie called all Marines faggots or something and that he then knocked him the fuck out. Nobody actually seen any of this despite them attending a big reunion and there is no proof but it was still enough to smear Jessie's reputation as well as cost him a cool mill in legal fees to clear his name.

rely megs u drink

It's not a magic fix for being a spastic but not riddling your brain with so much of that easy dopamine does effect your mood and concentration.

Sounds messy, but why did it ruin Ventura's reputation? Was Kyle an untouchable war hero?

>he good kind of pseudo-intellectual
fucking hell man, listen to yourself

As if we needed more proof that OP is giant faggot.

To a lot of people yeah. You know of that Clint Eastwood movie 'American Sniper' based on his book right? He was pretty famous. Anyway he's dead now and people are becoming more and more wise to his shit so Jessie's reputation is still intact to most people

I think hes pretty salt-of-the-earth, which is somewhat charismatic. I hand it to him, at least hes brave enough to speak his mind, even if he goes about it in a dumb manner

>as well as cost him a cool mill in legal fees to clear his name.
I thought he won that one and won a bunch from the estate of the hero?

I dunno dude. I'm not American or versed in legal procedures. I just know he said it cost him about a million in fees.And even though he did win they're now over turning it and bringing him back for a retrial or something because the original Jury found out that the lawsuit wasn't actually against Kyle's family but book agencies insurance firm. I guess they felt that fact would sway the outcome in his favor or something. You should just listen to it dude. He's a very likable guy with an amazing life and it's a really enjoyable listen.

kek

lol'd

but really does he have a podcast or anything like an official channel ? or just public speaking?

Yes I'm fully aware of the movie.

I view him as the stoner at work who wont shut up about AI

I would call him daddy while he put me in a submission hold and pounded my ass.

that's gay though

>Its a Joe discusses his multiple shoulder surgeries episode

That looks like it would only really fuck up your wrists. If you maybe had skinny wrists like me.

so people projecting onto joe rogan

>its an eddie bravo gets drunk and talks about black helicopters episode

Everyone projects onto everyone really. Do you really think that you're so astute that you can see everyone for exactly what they are without projecting some interfering assumption/expectation first?

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk[Embed] YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

You never had a uncle or a brother in law or anything to grow up and include you in his life so you have to listen to a podcast and think this rich manletis somehow a father figure to you?

Imagine your 50 year old father going through a phase of DUDE THE UNIVERSE IS LIKE A JOLLY RANCHER DUDE BRO

I would kill myself but joes already doing that with kettle bells

I bought tickets to see him live.
Can't wait.

>it's a Joe talks about factory farming episode.

alcohol is my father

Is this real