I am Gwoot

I am Gwoot

fuckin epic XD

DAE cry manly tears at this part??

So is this fucking guy gonna be in the sequel or what?
What the duck was the point of having a Howard the Duck cameo in the post credits scene?

memes

WE are groot :DDDD

What did Groot mean by this?
Rocket didn't translate it for me.

I am Groot.

Why does this movie trigger autists so much?

knowing that this exists within the same universe as Luke Cage makes it hard for me to take Cage seriously.

Knowing that you exist within the same universe as me makes it hard for me not to go on a killing spree

I want to make tender love to that raccoon

Fucking cringe

No Mantis?

>no one wants to touch the nigger on the right

What did she do?

do it

Cause a shitstorm at Russell Crowe's party

> calling a great Marvel character a "meme"

It reminds them that other people are having fun.

luke cage is already shitty and stupid though

I am excited, but only because of Drax. The actor's surprisingly charismatic.

You have to be charismatic to make it big in pro wrestling

>Not knowing your memes
Howard the Duck bankrupted Lucas, causing him to sell his FX company to Steve Jobs
Stop being such a retarded troll, you know everyone on earth only knows Howard the Duck from this, nobody knows howard the duck from anything else

HOOKED ON A FEELING

Wew, the legs on McAdams

I'm excited

hy is he wearing a sweater?

Because it's chilly out.

Because he is an intelligent sentient being

Because they needed an excuse to make another baby Groot Pop Vinyl

Was he not an intelligent sentient being in the last movie?

Cuz it's cold, man

holy fuck baby Groot is a cute

There's a breeze, user.

He's officially a guardian now. So he gets to wear a uniform like the rest of the crew.

WE WUZ HEROES AN SHIT

Why would the universe have tone-consistency? The real one doesn't.

>hurr i'm happy so some guy across the planet can't be sad cause that doesn't match

Space is fucking cold stupid.

So what was the point of hiring Vin Diesel to voice a character who only says 4 words in the movie?

Fucking answer me

What's the point of anything?
Are our eyes real?

>hurr i'm happy so some guy across the planet can't be sad cause that doesn't match
People believe this though. Just b urself etc

Fuck this thread

>nobody knows howard the duck from anything else
> implying

you are not a representative of anything

So what was the point of hiring Tom Hardy to play the character of a behemoth of a man only to distort his voice and cover his face with a mask all the while looking smaller than even Batman.

Hes wearing a little Star Lord suit it looks like

blonde asian on the far right is playing Mantis

AWWWW

THAT'S SOC UUUTUUTUTUTTEE

I'm confused... Why is this getting so much hate?

DANCE OFF BRO XD

Fuck off and read a comic faggot Howard is one of the backbones of seventies marvel. I hope he gets a netflix show about being a duck in a world he barely tolerates

Who hurt you?

This teaser has me worried.

It looks like it's going to be the Age of Ultron to Avenger's The Avengers - A less funny, less interesting, less visual, less tonally engaging, and less well-told story sequel rushed into theatres for christmas, compared to what was a well crafted masterpiece of the original. GotG1 is an objectively better film than every Star Wars movie to date, but this sequel looks like yet another Marvelâ„¢ cash-in "product" $$$ "film".

At least we get more Rocket Raccoon though.

One joke and a few 1 second long out of context scenes and you were able to come to that conclusion?

It'll inherently be less interesting because a big focal point of the original was the team coming together which created feels moments and majority of the comedy.

Rachel looking mommygf-tier per usual

Do you really think they are going to take a risk and make something new and interesting for a sequel? That teaser is more than enough to go by since Marvel is doing the most predictable thing because its what audiences want, not what makes a good movie. I still could be wrong, in fact I hope I'm wrong. But even visually it looks like another Age of Ultron/Thor Darkworld etc, with no character growth or world building. More of the same.

get his name on the poster

Oy vey, what a melting pot

It's just donald
how did disney react? it's obviously their design

He's a big guy

>Someone with such a stupid opinion is also a furry homosexual.

What are the odds?

I'M HOOKED ON A REDDIT
I'M HIGH ON THE MEMES
WHEN YOU'RE UPVOTING ME

I did get a bit of the "edgy grimdark sequel" vibe like Ultron and the Thor sequel. But I'm hoping I'm wrong. Kek

Reddit enjoyed the first movie

Noice.

this is reddit this is memes