youtu.be/QZLgiwYP5to?t=2m12s
youtu.be/FD8Nd6kkWmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GIVE ME YOUR FACE

>were here on earth to protect it from aliens
>aliens only come to earth because they're there

Fuk the autobites

MERCY PLEASE OH GOD NOOOOO

Teaching children that there can be no mercy when it comes do dealing with enemies.

First movie was kino

murica.

Did the Decepticons wanted to kill humans or why were they the bad guys? I just remember that they wanted the spark, it has been a long time since i've watched this film.

they wanted fossil fuels to convert into energon and they just liked killing humans for sport

nah

>Optimus: FUCK OFF YOU CUNT, I'M GONNA RIP YOUR FUCKING JIHADI FACE OFF AND FUCK YOUR RUSTING CORPSE

what did he mean by this?

>sorry fallen, the feelings mutual

Found this part weird

PLEASE OPTIMUS DONT KILL ME IM SORRY OH CHRIST PLEASE DONT KILL ME IM BEGGING YOU

Pshhh, nothin personnell kid

AH OPTIMUS PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOO OH GOD I DON'T WANNA DIE PLEASE GOD SAVE ME OH GOD PLEASE PLEASE I JUST WANNA LIIIIIIIIIVVVVEEE

AHHHHHHH OPTIMUS I BEG OF YOU MERCY PLEASE

why does a robot have a mustache?

The best I can guess is that the fallen's face was supposed to look a little like the Deception logo in Bayformers world.

By tearing off The Fallen's face, Optimus is symbolically destroying simultaneously the inspiration for all Decepticons and the Symbol of all Deceptions.

That or he just wanted a trophy. Because earth sent him fucking psycho.

OPTIMUS I'M BEGING YOU AAAAHHHH WAAAHHH PLEASE OPTIMUS....GOD PLEASE SAVE ME I'M BEGGING YOU GOD PLEASE LET ME LIVE PLEASE LET ME LIVE OH GOD DON'T KILL ME.....OPTIMUS NOOOO PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I'M BEGGING YOU I'M ON MY KNEES PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST DON'T KIL- AAARRHH...

Shia is a good actor and I wish he got more work

Megatron and the other Seekers were on Earth centuries before the Autobots looking for the All Spark.
The Fallen built a sun harvester on Earth centuries before Megatron showed up.
The All Spark was on Earth Millennia before Megatron.
The Deceptions came to find Megatron.
The Fallen came back for his sun eater.
Sentinel Prime, a Deception sympathiser was on the moon because...reasons...probably trying to get slave labour even back then.
Lockdown, a non affiliated but Bad Cybertronian is there because HUMANS asked for his help.

The Autobots are literally here to stop all that turning into an even bigger clusterfuck. They aren't directly responsible for any of it.

Who?

OPTIMUS! I'm praying to you! I can't die! I can't die... out here in the human city, like a dumb autobot! In the city, LIKE A DUMB AUTOBOT! Like a dumb autobotl! I can't... I can't... I CAN'T DIE OUT HERE IN THE CITY!... like a dumb autobot. I can't... die!

So it's heavily implied the allspark created humans and life on Earth. Therefore I don't think it's much of a leap to say that Transformers are evolved humans after the singularity

Transformersposting.

>So it's heavily implied the allspark created humans and life on Earth.
No it isn't. The allspark only affects machines.
>Therefore I don't think it's much of a leap to say that Transformers are evolved humans after the singularity
Transformers have been at war for millions of years. Their society existed while we were still apes. The fourth film states categorically that the Transformers were created by another species.

OPTIMUS I WANTED TO SAVE OUR PEOPLE AND YOU *coughs* RUINED IT. MY WIFE AND CHILD WERE ON THE PLANET. IT IS GONE NOW. BILLIONS OF US *heavily coughs* d-died. And now you will kill more? FOR WHAT OPTI-*gets stabbed* mus... why Optimus *coughs up oil* Y-you were like a brother to me... I loved you...

why would a transformer have a metal beard and mustache? is it copying human facial hair? its so stupid. So dumb. Fuck Michael Bay. He ruined a cool franchise.

OPTIMUS PLEASE WHAT I FEAR BEYOND ALL ELSE IS DEATH AND THE COLD BLACK MAW of OBLIVION! MY SOUL WILL BE TORN APART BY DEVILS FOR ETERNITY! PLEASE SPARE ME I BEG YOU I'M SCARED

>Transformers with facial hair was Bay.
See Wreck-Gar, Alpha Trion and Unicron in Generation One.

Also the Quintessons, Scourge and the Sweeps.
Vector Prime predates bay too iirc.

Vector Prime didn't have a beard though.

Really? Fuck, I'm confusing the Vector Prime / Alpha Trion redeco aren't I?

OK fine, but bay was not the first person to give Transformers facial hair by a long fucking chalk.

okay but it doesnt make sense: why would they be simulating facial hair which isnt really hair, based on a race that they have never come across (on their planet of origin).

No indeed.
tfwiki.net/wiki/Facial_hair

I wish more action movie heroes were as brutal as Optimus Prime.

they're just weird like that

Prove to me this scene isn't pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=jqp1ffEUEq0

easily the best in the series

Because its the scene after Bumblebee peed on a guy

Peter Cullen kills it as Optimus, I wish these movies were directed someone other than Bay

>When the Transformers actually had decent designs & personalities which weren't shitty tropes

They're millions of year old transforming robots made for kids to sell rebranded Japanese toys. Of course it doesn't make sense.

In some cases, the toys which all existed before the show just had beards, nothing to be done about it.

In others, it just looked cool or represented age.

In terms of an autistic in universe explanation for gen 1, Wreck-Gar and the other Junkions DID have contact with Earth via television broadcasts. They also talked TV, so perhaps they were inspired by Earth facial hair. In terms of non Junkions, the gen 1 Transformers were originally built as a slave race of the Quintessons, a part biological part mechanical race who also (on one at least of their five faces) had metal facial hair. So the concept of facial hair may be a direct result of the vanity of their creators.

Really though, its just that in almost all cases that aren't in Bayformers the beards just look good and help add character to what might otherwise be very plain looking faces.

test

>Double tap execution by gun to an unarmed prisoner in the middle of the street
>In a childrens movie

Its OK, cause they're robots.
Sentinel's death is tame compared to what Prime did to Megatron.
Pulling off his head, wrenching the spine clear from the body.

>that one transformer who's clearly a nigger
kek

>Superman is forced to kill an asshole just as powerful as he is who's about to kill several innocent people and Supes cries when he kills him.
>Bwaaah Superman doesn't kill people.

>Optimus casually kills his species and even brutally murders his archenemy and former mentor despite surrendering while showing no concern whatsoever.
>Nobody whines.

>One
Did you forget The Twins?

First movie was fuckin great.

no

I meant in that clip

>a childrens toy commits a war crime

I'll always say the first movie was 80's tier good.

>Nobody Whines
Go to a Transformers forum sometime.
They complain about every shitting thing.

The difference is that Prime isn't as big an Icon as Superman. The audiences have less expectation of how Prime should be.

How is killing an enemy combatant a war crime?

I have cautious optimism about the new film.

Just because it sounds so fucking bonkers.

can't execute someone that surrendered

Do you know what the penalty for murder is on Cybertron?
Do you know if the Geneva convention applies to million year old alien robots?

He's also the first Autobot to die in the movies

youtube.com/watch?v=fNgDpWuF6Y8

NO OPTIMUS

But wouldn't Sentinel be subject to military trinbunal? Not just for murder, but also for desertion, dereliction of duty, Treason even.

OPTIMUS PLEASE HEAR ME OUT

Reminder
>in the last movie bumblebee casually 1shots megatron into a million pieces
>megatron IMMEDIATELY regenerates
>once the effects are cheap enough these will be 2 hour robot gorror fests
THANK YOU MR. BAY

the first movie it's one of my favorite movies

I like him too, too bad he's fucking retarded.

OPTIMUUUUUUUUUUUS

BUMBLEBEEEEEEEE

MEGATRON

PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

Maybe even Heresy.
We lknow "Prime" isn't just a rank, but the movie universe is never clear if there exists the connection to Primus, but the mome t optimus is resurrewctes with the matrix and the "ghosts" of the former primes suggests a spiritual dimension to it as well.

So yeah.

Murder, Sedition, Desertion, Dereliction of Duty, treason and Heresy.

Execution seems about right.

He deserved worse.

>OPTIMUS NO, DON'T BELIVE THE JEWS LIES, I AM NOT THE ENEMY, THEY ARE

woah, Bay must have taken some tips from Raimi, it was a different time after all

Movie universe creation myths for the series are fucked up.
I wouldn't be surprised if by the time the "creators" show up, the All Spark never gets mentioned again.
Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they drop the creators plot entirely and just introduce Primus in the eleventh hour as a throwaway comment.

Holy fuck optimus' voice actor is incredible

>Freedom is the right of non-semitic beings

I guess 2007 was a different time.

JEW-MANS DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE

THEY DESERVE TO CHOOSE FOR THEMSELVES

That pissed me off so much

>that scene where Optimus brutally rapes a woman robot and her child.

I thought megatron just disassembled in order to transform right before the shot would actually hit him

It was an enjoyable flick. Not kino tho

That scene where Blessed Jihadi Optimus Muhammad Prime saws of the neck of his oppressors, ALLAHU ACKBAR

this. I LOVE the first movie. I actually met shia labeouf and he said the first was his favourite too.

god damn that scene with Bumblebee always makes me sad

>the scene where that bomb turns a whole crowd of running, screaming people into skeletons and ash
>this is the implied fate of most of the population of Chicago

I know that feel man.
Ironhide deserved better.

>We cannot let the humans pay for our mistakes

>We're we so different?

That delivery tho.

Then in a psychotic rage he said "give me your face" and literally pulled his face off his body. He was a good friend.

>that scene where the Witwicky parents visit college

What the fuck were these films?

These movies get plenty of shit and alot of it deservedly so but man there are a few really good moments in there.

But why didn't Fallen show up before if he was the Decepticons' actual leader? Fallen was part of the Primes, the original transformers right? Then why did we see them all on earth when humans were in the tribal stages? You'd think this was the transformers inception and the factions and wars came much later, but no; because Megatron was trapped in the Arctic for a million years, meaning these, "modern" ages and wars were already happening by the time the Primes were out and running. And Sentinel apparently made a deal with Megatron to take Earth during the war, but that was a million years ago, why the hell would they care about Earth before the Allspark even got there? And their plan was to teleport Cybertron into Earth and use humans as slaves, somehow? But why would they do that in the first place of the goal was to conquer Cybertron with the Allspark? And again, this was all before humans even existed.

Define machine. Organisms are literally machinery made of flesh instead of metal

Why did they make the faces look so ugly and unlike the originals?

It's almost as if these movies aren't all that well written.

I can't belive this movie is basically a decade old

>nigger

They've been doing that since literally day one.

Maybe they created humans, or left the code in ancient DNA that, through evolution, could eventually lead to humans

A baby born when the original came one is now old enough to be the parent of a teenager.

Fucking this. Megatron is the one Optimus needs a beating for.

OPTIMUS PLEASE DON'T KILL ME

I'M SO SORRY FOR WHAT I DID I DIDN'T MEAN TO BETRAY YOU PLEASE YOU DON'T TO KILL ME I'M SORRY PLEASE OPTIMUS I'M BEGGING YOU HAVE MERCY PLEASE

A baby born when the sentence: "ARE YOU USERNAME LADIESMAN217!?!?!" was shouted for the first time is probably posting somewhere on this website right now

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MISERABLE PILE OF METAL"

OH MY GOD .....NO.... !

PLEASE OPTIMUS NO PLEASE DON--

AHHBLFRARGGASAHHHHH!!!!!!!

>"alien"

ya dunce

The second film took a lot of shit in the writing department

so much dumb improv humor that should have been cut in the editing room stayed in as well

You didn't betray me.
click*
You betrayed yourself!

>the part where optimus raped sentinel with his sword while screaming "TAKE IT YOU FUCKING METAL WHORE"

Bay doesn't pull any punches.

>That part where the creepy rapist bird-bot kills a little girl and her whole family

oh wait that actually happened youtube.com/watch?v=TpL6oG_6svg

>that scene where Optimus peels Starscream's face off and leaves a mirror in front of him so he can watch the whole thing

>The followup where he glues a livecam to his brain then leaves him alive so that he can watch himself getting his pussy ravaged by fucking Shia

You don't really need to make shit up

Optimus literally judo chops Starscream's arm off and starts beating him with it

the voice actor for Optimus prime is 76 years old

>You, Who Are Without Mercy, Now Plead for It?

Even cartoon Optimus was going to straight up execute Megatron in cold blood.

>Tfw he does it before Megatron

Sometimes, I wish Michael Bay would die in a helicopter related cocaine overdose so the franchise could be rebooted to be more like the 1986 cartoon movie, Stan Bush, Vince DiCola and Daft Punk on the soundtrack.
Hell, set it in the 80s.

>Optimus has shown that he's planned on killing or at least destroying Megatron since literally the first episode of the cartoon
>on several occassions in the cartoon(s) he's actually okay with being aggressive to the Decepticons they're just always stopped from actually doing anything because "lol cartoons"
>people are somehow surprised when he acts exactly how he does in the movies

I don't think the people who complain about these movies remember the cartoon as well as they thought.

this

It's not the logic behind it, but in the way it's framed by the director. Overly aggressive, melodramatic and out of character given the situation.
It's like some Shadow The Edgehog shit, and not a harsh choice made by a noble warrior. And that's funny as shit given these flicks are more childish in parts than the cartoon.

man I forgot how brutally violent these movies were, they literally have the robots spurting oil "blood" out of their mouths after they get shot. not to mention all the close-up shots of decepticons getting their faces torn apart. good times

They puke too when they die. Its actually the most realistic depictions of death I have seen for some time.

Would be an interesting experiment to rework the whole saga into an epic conflict between two human families stuck in an ancient feud, vying for ideological power over the modern world, with fights between them more down to earth but just as gruesome as the things we see in Transformers.

It's Bay's excuse to make stealth-gore

This scene in Age of Extinction, any one else tear the fuck up?

youtu.be/QZLgiwYP5to?t=2m12s

>No; THAT'S Optimus Prime

I died

Optimus would be ripping human faces apart with his bare hands

what a hero

why hasn't Michael Bay made a Bionicle movie yet?

>JESUS FUCKING CHRIST OPTIMUS DON'T FUCKING KILL ME I ONLY DID WAS BEST FOR OUR FUCKING SPECIES YOU FUCKING CUN-
How did they get away with saying this without getting an R rating?

i like in the blu ray extras they include the shots of Sentinel Prime sobbing and pissing himself in fear before being executed by Optimus

Lol the niggerbot is called Jazz. also mfw that quip

reminds me of
youtu.be/FD8Nd6kkWmo

>truck of murder

Jazz was always black, even in the 80's cartoon. He was just a Jazz singer black and not typical hood nigga.

shut up

DO YOU FEEL COOOOOLD

Besides the parents and Bumblebee pissing on Turturro, It was a good live action Transforms