They chose to live with the Cardassians

>They chose to live with the Cardassians.
>Well I didn't, but I lived with them for 26 years! [....] Every Bajoran lived with them in constant fear!

What the FUCK did she mean by this? Is she so fucking stupid that she didn't get Sisko's points at all?

Someone please answer me, I fucking hate this Bajoran bitch

Kira was trying to teach sisko

best trek
best girl

best commander

I agree actually, Kira is a great character and anyone who hates her is a faggot

faggot

>Captain we just found a new planet
>it conveniently has a population of 30

Kira was a shit character for the first 3 seasons. Alway Muh Cardassians and muh terrorism.

The writers are great at making character you hate and they made Kira a giant pain in the ass.

Also she bullies the best character in the all star trek series.

i just watched that episode.

Dax got blueballed the episode.

>Also she bullies the best character in the all star trek series.
She doesn't Bully Odo, though?

Shes very emotional about the subject and stops thinking logically when it's brought up

Best tailor.

She bullies the cardy killer

patrician taste confirmed

Odo is the GOAT trek character

she uses Odo to scare off people that hit on her. Odo seems honestly hurt by how she uses him.

kira was too much of a pussy to tell dudes that hit on her to fuck off. But had no problem shitting on her friends.

Hello friends Dukat did nothing wrong

I just watched Civil Defense. He definitely goofed.

Dukat did nothing wrong aside from perhaps being too lenient with the Bajoran terrorists, and except when he accidentally got himself stuck on the station while the boobytraps were going off, and then when he tried to screw over a rival politician by separating that politician from his son, but then he accidentally left a trail of clues and Garak caught him, and maybe that one time he accidentally got that chick pregnant and didn't abort, and when his whole life was ruined when he forgot that the Prophets were omnipotent beings inside the wormhole, and one time he tried to convince Sisko that he was perfectly sane, and went about this task by talking to imaginary tulpas, also the whole becoming Space Satan thing might have been ill advised, and of course all the times when he cheated on his wife, and when he had to perform dishonest tricks on women (including Mama Major) to get them to sleep with him, and IMO when he tried to cheat in a game of kalevian montar with Odo.

But other than that, he did nothing wrong.

>watching Star Trek
>every time I see an alien can't stop wondering why their facial features evolved the way they did

Like what is the evolutionary advantage of the Trill spots?

what is the evolutionary advantage of moles?

he fucked up when he didnt kill all the bajorans

Literally every Cardassian on DS9 was played by a top notch actor.

I hate it when people/characters do this

That fucking cyberbully movie
>ok you should just step away from the computer now hon
>LOOK MOM THEY'RE SAYING MORE MEAN THINGS ABOUT ME

like what the fuck did she just say you little rat faced cunt

My wife will sometimes present points that support my side of an argument in a tone that suggests she's presenting them as a counterpoint, and it drives me up the fucking wall. being right shouldn't feel this fucking aggravating

what about your wife's son?

Wow, have a meme point. Don't spend it all in one place.

struck a little close to home, huh?

Whatever helps you sleep at night

I sleep very well with your wife, thank you.

Her point is that those dumb hewmons naively chose to live with the Cardassians because they didn't realize how bad the Cardassians are.

If the hewmons had known better then they wouldn't have chosen to live with Cardassians.

Then maybe instead of "PAY ATTENTION TO ME" she should have said "Someone needs to let them know what a mistake that is"

Not even the best Ferengi on the show. Nog was trying to better himself in a way that nearly every character on the show should have admired, but they all seemed mildly annoyed by his attempt to join Star Fleet. Only my nigga Jake Sisko supported based Nog.

>"Someone needs to let them know what a mistake that is"
What the heck are you saying? The colonists _already_ know it was a mistake. That's why the colonists are fighting the Cardassians.

Kira is giving Sisko the advice that he should let the colonists fight instead of trying to stop them.

Wait, that was Jake? I thought it was a bowling alley carpet.

nog was a normal asshole ferengi early season from what little you saw then you dont ever hear/see him for awhile and then he was back but as a beta goofball who turns into a engineer prodigy

I see. I was just extrapolating how the situation was playing out as I've never watched a Trek episode in my life.

wait nog the kid? i got his dad mixed up, thats who im referring to

nog was meh..fuck red squad

It was an off screen development but it makes sense considering his circumstances. He starts spending all his time with Jake, and being taught by a federation school, so those hewmon ideas start rubbing off on him. Then he looks at his father, who is a bumbling punching bag for his uncle, and he suddenly thinks that the Federation may be a better path than the one he's currently on.

>red squad
RED SQUAD
>RED SQUAD
RED SQUAD
>RED SQUAD
RED SQUAD
>RED SQUAD
RED SQUAD
>RED SQUAD
RED SQUAD
>RED SQUAD
RED SQUAD
>RED SQUAD
RED SQUAD
>RED SQUAD
RED SQUAD
>RED SQUAD
RED SQUAD
>RED SQUAD
RED SQUAD
>RED SQUAD
RED SQUAD
>RED SQUAD
RED SQUAD
>RED SQUAD
RED SQUAD
>RED SQUAD
RED SQUAD
>RED SQUAD
RED SQUAD
>RED SQUAD
RED SQUAD
>RED SQUAD

sounds like you didn't get on red squad

>you will never have an admiral father who uses his clout to sneak you into elite clubs like Red Squad
>you will never change your name just to avoid accusations of nepotism
>you will never kill a kid with a dangerous, illegal maneuver
Just cross the transwarp threshold in my sleep already.