Dude I'm like a super smart black guy who goes to ivy league schools but also is down with my peeps and woke af bruh...

Dude I'm like a super smart black guy who goes to ivy league schools but also is down with my peeps and woke af bruh also fuck white ppl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lc1t2NGwQCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reply to this post if you feel the same.

It's labeled fantasy for a reason

I remember his Derrick Comedy days. He was always the tolken black guy.
I wish he would have stuck with comedy.

Dude I'm like a super fat autist with no job or education but also down to front as a strong Aryan nonvirgin tough guy on the nets also fuck niggers

shitty musician, actor and comedian, wish he'd kill himself tbqh

amen

>black
uhh...

the funny thing about this show is that the only people I know who watch it, are white hipster liberal types who want to watch a "black" show because it makes them feel better about themselves and helps them feel less racist when they go to sleep at night.

no real black people watch this show. they basically laugh and cringe at how hollywoodized and whitewashed this nonsense is. theres no black people out there who identify with this.

>no real black people watch this show
>this is what the Aryan Brotherhood really believes

only white cucks watch this shit

>no real black people watch this show.

haha yes they do. They LOVE this shit. Its all they talk about when a new episode airs in my uni

buddy im friends with "real" blacks, and by that i mean guys from new orleans with gerry curls with gold teeth who live off fried chicken and greens, and you cant even understand them when they talk.

ITT: White cowards

>"real" blacks
lol kill yourself retard. You're part of the problem

>extremely privileged, rich, famous guy likes pretending to be an oppressed underdog because he knows women love that shit and white guilt will buy him a Bentley

Why did you record the series, user-kun?

its only relateable if you live in Atlanta. I visit Atlanta from my rich white suburb to buy drugs frequently and i enjoy Atlanta trap music and i enjoy the show. Glover also makes good music. I am also an enthusiastic Trump supporter.

>having cable in 2016
TIME TO DELIVER A PIZZA BALL

What's the problem, friend?

>dude yuropeeon amerikkans

Why are like 80% of the British people you see on American TV shows black?

NCIS, suave MI6 agent is black and hunting down his evil white partner. Castle had a sophisticated black British woman, there were certainly others but I just forgot about them because hey man those procedurals are boring.

>"wait a minute, this isn't Reddit!"

>It's a "Cred Forums shitposter makes up statistics to fuel a persecution complex and believes confirmation bias, doublethink, and lying are virtues" post

Eat shit you insufferable SJW.

>imagine going to a site you don't like everyday just to tell everyone to get out
What a pathetic life.

Dude I'm like a super smart white guy who goes to ivy league schools but also is down with my poor peeps and woke af bruh also fuck rich people.

Don't worry OP, I don't buy it either.

The show will inevitably tank, and of course they;ll blame white people for not watching. Again. Like it's our civic duty to do so or some shit.

You dumbass check the twitter tag during any episode. Black people are all over this

he will always be a niggerfaggot to me

>The House Boy the tv show

Maybe about 1% as pathetic as what those alt right pussies referenced do every day.

> Unless you live in extreme poverty in the middle of the deep South you're just pretending to be a black person

>real black people
>uni

lmao holy shit, you are serious?

>it's yet another triggered Cred Forums tard thread

>If I rattle off some psychobabble people will think that I am intelligent

Cred Forums is okay with this because he's white

>Trump gets elected President

>ctrl-left faggots try in vain to call everyone else whatever babay names they can think of, for about a year

>kill themselves in aggravation

Latest video from the last ep
youtube.com/watch?v=Lc1t2NGwQCM

>ywn be this assblasted
I bet he is changing the filename

Mods, it's derailed, prune now pls.

>psychobabble

Christ. I'm in a pitying mood today, so here's some help with your ignorance:

>makes up statistics

The statistic you posted was made up

>to fuel a persecution complex

You made it up because you have a victim narrative to maintain. Claiming that 80% of British people in shows are black helps you feel like a victim, which you crave due to a complex. You probably need professional help.

>confirmation bias

You tend to only notice things which confirm your biases, which in this case is your desire to feel like a victim.

>doublethink and lying

Believing two contradictory ideas at the same time or just flat out lying as psychological alternatives to what I mentioned above.

Hope this helps. Also no one clicks Cred Forums image thumbnails anymore. Your propaganda is really boring and repetitive.

Holy fuck Cred Forums can literally not get easily triggered over darkies that resemble their moms' boyfriends.

lol wtf

I'm black, but my country hates niggers and there's fuck all sjw nonsense here, and people loves this show. it's fucking funny. the club episode where Darius shows Paperboy the invisible car and he's convinced it's real, while Paperboy pays him out for thinking it, only to have a dude speed away in the car later that episode, running a bunch of people over cause it's invisible and they can't see it.

subtle and funny as fuck.

sad

Eternally BTFO

Lol, I guess you have no form of social media. Niggas fuck with Atlanta. I don't know where you've been for the past few weeks.

Stay woke, white boi.

You do know he was poor growing up and lived in Stone Mountain, right?

>Cowards
Only in nigger states of freegibsmedats blacks feel secure. Thank god blacks in UK know their fucking place.

Just waiting for you to say cognitive dissonance to complete the reddit persona.

ITT: White cucks who are scared of blacks

Can I the word in it's original pronunciation please?

>2016
>still wanting (You)'s

>scared

Smart enough to know that niggers gonna nig and never relax around blacks.

>Thank god blacks in UK know their fucking place.
Yes
below sandniggers but in a better position than white people

fuck niggers, they are dumb as shit

>real people
>uni

You're all a bunch of fags

So you're a little bitch? Ok. Gotcha famo.

False plenty of blacks love this show cause surprise it's actually a good show

>situational awareness around a group of a violence unpredictable race and a understanding of your surroundings makes you a bitch

ITT Reddits who think this is not a place to call everyone a nigger
>le i are le master le troll, I used most original troll technique never used before.

step 1 post anything about a nigger/kike/mudslime
step 2 ???
step 3 You are now a mastertroll

So is Donald the one constantly posting these threads?

The show's pretty hit or miss for me so far, but there's been a few really awesome moments and that invisible car shit was definitely part of 'em, fucking hilarious

This guy's "music" is the cringiest shit I've ever heard

>all these people who are actually, unironically angry at Cred Forums

You can't make this up.

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why Cred Forums is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. Cred Forums's influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Cred Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also.

Cred Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world.

he's the perfect example of the saying "jack of all trades, master of none"

people actually believe this btw

it's hilarious

CTR BTFO

He's a good comedy writer, an ok stand-up, a decent comedic actor, a shitty dramatic actor, and I don't listen to rap.

Wait, can you pick and choose who is and who isn't a nigger now?

I was thinking in torrenting this. Is this show any good? What is this about?

>tolken black
>tolken

Yeah, Lip is insufferable. I wish Mickey would come back.

I just watch it for darius.

>invisible car

I fucking kek'd so hard at that.

Just watch the first couple of episodes. Each episode is only a little over 20 mins, so it's not that huge of a time investment. I like it.

I am cringing so hard at this teenage lack of self awareness.

>This is what Cred Forums unironically believes

>dude I hate white people but live in an almost all white neighborhood because black ones are crime ridden shitholes but white people are so goofy and lame xd

Holy shit way to go off the deep end and prove him right

Thinking people actually give a shit what you or anyone on what pol thinks. Here some advice dude nobody and I mean nobody cares about fags like you who think you are this great truth seeker who want to save the world

>Thinking people actually give a shit what you or anyone on what pol thinks
Disregarding what he said about "chemo", do you think niggers are generally well liked by other races?

Here's a idea just move away from niggers unless your poor just leave their areas stop watching tv and get off the internet if you hate niggers so much go to Antartica the whitest place on earth

I don't understand people if you hate something and you know that you will never like it why do you watch it or talk about it

cancer doesnt just go away if you ignore it

You can make a ironic description for literally anybody

Dude, I am a super intelligent Italian painter who also designs machines that never get built

See all the angry replies? They're angry cause you're right.

Keep spreading the good word.

Jesus christ, you pathetic son of a bitch.

what did he mean by this?

>freegibsmedat
I laffed

This
Black or white he's a sell out who should've stuck to working off of a script written by someone with talent

I don't live near niggers. What did your nonsensical post have to do with my question? Do you have no arguments to defend your race?

His entire fanbase is white people.

>Atlanta is the problematic show in Cred Forums
Nothing new.

>DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO
I guess literally every single show is problematic on Cred Forums

Atlanta isn't even anti-white in the slightest though. I don't get why everyone is so upset about it. It's funny to me that when Glover got all black people to be writers they simply parodied black culture instead of mocking white culture like a team of jewish writers would do.

Black people aren't allowed to learn about white culture.

All the edgy racism aside, he's a great comedic actor. Don't care for his music though, it sounds like any other hiphop bullshit to me. But I especially hated his stuck up smug vibe when he transitioned to a "musician". His im-an-artist type of attitude was annoying.

I only watched three episodes but Atlanta looked promising. It's a weird show and has a different atmosphere, well shot. He said that the show would have a Twin Peaks-y vibe, which is great. But his character switches between smug and regular funny Donald back and forth. So I can't decide.

You're just jelly you don't own an invisible car.

basically

Blacks do like it and I seen them talk about it. Don't post fucking retarded shit like this.

im black and you lying white mofo need to stfu. Plenty of us watch the show and I like it so far

I live in Atlanta and it's all niggas talk about.

Why are niggers such apes, Cred Forums?