What happened to Brit Marling? She was rising to be "the next big thing", and she's nowhere to be seen

What happened to Brit Marling? She was rising to be "the next big thing", and she's nowhere to be seen.

when was she ever "the next big thing"
this is new to me

she's a hack
people read her twitter feed and saw what a big phony she is

>this is news to me

God, sometimes I just want to slap the shit out of you people.

is there gonna be a second season of babylon

>supposed to be
>next big thing
>a literal who

Maybe you should stop spending your entire life on Cred Forums and realize the actual industry doesn't think about the meme actors that are obsessed about here

No actress can be the "next big thing". They are the popular fuck toy among producers and then they get replaced.

Simple as that.

post her butthole

Hasn't she got an HBO show coming up?

What did she say?

she had a couple ok movies come out within 2 years of one another, but I haven't seen her in anything recently.

She's written and starred in some absolute trash

I saw her working at a WalMart in the frozen food section around the time of Another Earth.

did u fugs?

There's nothing wrong with what Jaden said. Tree's are never sad and the rest is just his opinion on their aesthetics.

She's probably working there again now.

IF BRIT MARLING WERE A FISH, SHE WOULD BE BRIT MARLIN.

She's so intelligent and beautiful. She really should be receiving the types of roles offered to Alicia Vikander.

Too much of a prude and wannabe intellectual. Thats why she is overlooked.

Fuck off, moron.

If you were an autist, you... oh wait

But why are you mad? I didn't say anything that was not true.

Yes, you did. Nothing in your post is true.

Waxed her arms.

shut the fuck up

Ok friend.
Seeing as the truth may be hard for you to acknowledge, I will out of respect refrain from pushing the issue further.

I'll leave you with a quote from a Brit Marling thread from 3 or more years ago.

"Did you know that the Sun is like a blanket for your skin?"

I just watched the east and sound of my voice last night. The east was trash but sound of my voice was a decent indie movie