Why do American sitcoms always have to teach some moral by the end of the episode?

Why do American sitcoms always have to teach some moral by the end of the episode?

I was watching Peep show and Black books and noticed that them and almost all british comedies I've seen don't end with 'well, that's the importance if family' or something and usually end up with the characters hating each other or something.

But I was watching equally good American sitcoms such as Arrested Development, My Name is Earl and so forth and each episode tries to end with the characters learning some moral or lesson.

I'm not saying it makes one better than the other because they're all very funny, I'd just like to know why American sitcoms tend to do this and British ones don't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1k7N_Cy-zkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a religious thing.

Is that David Mazouz?

Fuck you, OP, you know exactly why you made this thread.
Who is this?

Go watch Seinfeld then cuz it always ends up with nothing happening at the end.

Because Americans have morals and a sense of decency, and Britbongs are degenerate animals.

Because Americans are more civilized than Europeans. Even the most conservative UK politician wants to destroy the family unit.

I'm a boy and I look LITERALLY like her

Why do britbong shows always have to teach the men to be cucks by the end of the episode?

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ

BENIS
E
N
I
S

Why would you wear your hair like that? Are you a trap?

Seriously. Please respond OP.

Fuck off to Cred Forums

Her name is Agatha

youtube.com/watch?v=1k7N_Cy-zkU

Not like those little moral lessons are working anyway.

Get shot

>feetfags
>have no morals
P O T T E R Y

I'm in love.
Or I would be, if she had good taste in food.

Larry David make it a point not to end seinfeld eps with moral lessons.

fucking hell why am I watching this

>1 hour ago
Top notch moderation.

Because femininity is more enticing than tits and ass, but it's pretty lost these days.