/KeiraKnightley/

Keirabros, What movie is this scene from? Lately, Iv watched Pride and Prejudice and A Dangerous Method, Pure KeiraKino. Anyways, I saw this screenshot and wanted to know, what movie is it from?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebitchy.com/3809/keira_knightley_is_not_as_clean_as_she_would_have_you_think/
archive.boston.com/ae/celebrity/articles/2007/04/09/keira_knightleys_foot_double/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last Night(2010)

Also
>Not watching Bend It like beckham
Shes great in that movie and she actually looks like she ate at the time

Ill check it out. I wanted to watch Domino first. Keira movies are always so comfy. I watch one every night before bed this week

How lucky is that guy? Giving Keira a foot massage. I would sacrifice ten (10) years of my life to give her one (1) foot massage

i could die happy being in her presence

It's a decent sports movie. Though I will say it kind of has gay subtext so fair warning if you are not into that.

yeah i heard it was suppose to go farther with it but they made them cut it out.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>keira-knightley-graham-norton-sex-faces

What did she mean by this?

Most Beautiful Precious Woman of All Time. How can other "women" compete? They cant, they should go kill themselves

I prefer Keira's younger sister

Her beauty is hypnotizing, I cant look away from this pic

How is she so perfect, bros?

I would literally kill everyone on this board for one whiff of her feet

keirabros are literally the best

Just imagine the jaws that Keira's + James Norton's (pic related) kids would have

Thanks! I love making these threads...Isnt it wonderful how harmonious and comfy Keira Threads are when compared to hershlag threads?

>cankles
>bunions

>celebitchy.com/3809/keira_knightley_is_not_as_clean_as_she_would_have_you_think/

What did she mean by this?

she's kinda stinky but that's okay with me

>"I don’t shower enough. My natural smell is rather musky.”

Dick status: MUH FUCKIN

>user, come closer, do my feet and crotch smell musky? Do you still love me?

You smell great,Goddess Keira.Of course I love you

you're welcome

that's not her!!!!

Bullies stay away

*teleports behind you*

Pssh... not if I have anything to say about it...

archive.boston.com/ae/celebrity/articles/2007/04/09/keira_knightleys_foot_double/

Kek

Kira thread, you say?

DELET THIS