Its crazy how bad this episode was

Its crazy how bad this episode was

South Park isn't about South Park anymore. It's just a tool for Matt&Trey to make fun of American social and political issues. The characters aren't themselves anymore, they just serve whatever agenda that needs to be served to convey a message.

anything past season 13 is borderline unwatchable

South Park is funny. Get over it.

t. faggot

>implying this show is still even relevant

what happened?

i was watching th debate?

It wasn't that bad. I found the Danish accents fucking hilarious.

>south park was funny until they started making fun of my political views

always funny to see the groups south park makes fun of getting assblasted

>It's just a tool for Matt&Trey to make fun of American social and political issues.

that has been south park since season 2 or 3
if anything the reason it sucks is because they try to stuff their own views into the show while at the same time phoning it in even harder

Seems like they made this one a bit of a filler episode considering that they knew the debate was gonna be going on at the same time.

It used to be every 5-10th show

It's literally every show now.

link?

i liked this episode

I'm starting to get really invested in the Heidi and Cartman relationship.

Agreed. I don't care who they're lambasting politically, I just miss one off episodes that required some actual writing rather than picking the topic of the week and making an episode that focuses entirely on it with the kids playing a background role.

People who say otherwise are blind, it wasn't always this transparent, yes, they always were topical. But they usually worked it in as a clever b-story or foil for a random ass story that was going on, lately it's been reversed as they've entered into being solely social commentary.

Not any of those guys, but it really stopped be funny when pretty much every episode revolved around pop culture.

This episode was great. Only butthurt trumpfags hate it.

I'm just doing it for da lulz

It's as if having to produce every episode in 6 days isn't a good idea.

Agreed. Either way this season as a whole has already proven interesting and relevant not I guess in content debatable but in overall things to do with the characters.

Like if nothing else I will look back on this season as the one where we got to see cartman almost get murdered violently and torturously on screen (I'm not very film literate but of think that was a blatant shit for shot type parody, but I still enjoyed it for what it was I have always wanted to see him die like how they killed Chef x1,000) and also fall in love apparently?

That's something at least, which is all you can ask for after this many years.

Member the 'Simpson did it!' episode?

Really makes you think.

I just want the old cartman back

so did kenny get killed off permanently like 5 years ago or something?

Was Royal Pudding the last great episode of South Park?

South Park is only funny if you're a teenager.
Once you grow up, you realize how it's a poorly made show that just spouts counter-culture political opinions.
Plus, older episodes are heavily outdated and obsolete because they relied on fads at the time that have been long forgotten.

you sound fat and frustrated.

Scott Tenorman Must Die was the last great episode.

>projecting your own insecurities on Cred Forums thinking that you won't be called out on it

I'm watching the latest episode right now and it's completely unbearable. They somehow managed to ruin every single good thing about the show.

I watch this fucking shit to escape reality, and they're shoving it down my throat.

Because I made a coherent statement instead of just, "LOL IT'S BAD BECAUSE I SAID SO"?
Tell me why you like it, in detail.
It's not hard. If you want to insult me, at least be able to defend your arguments beforehand.

South Park has been slipping for a while now.

It's only been on the air so long because Comedy Central hasn't found another cash-cow.

this, around season 7

Gerald is Cred Forums incarnate. Not Cred Forums 2.0, not Cred Forums 2.1 (Cred Forums)
Matt and Trey are literally one of us. That exchange when Gerald asks how to troll and that hick answered "by saying fucked up shit" then Gerald rebutted with "no you just push their buttons and let the internet do its thing." Trolling went from inciting people and getting them worked up, to telling jokes (lol I trol u) to outright just saying offensive shit just for the sake of being offensive. Another thing that's telling is their motivations for doing it: Gerald does it because it's hilarious; the lesser trolls do it because it's all they got. Literally Cred Forums vis-a-vis Cred Forums2.0 and 2.1
No wonder trumpfags are mad
Also
>but we put our entire lives into this
LMAO

stick of truth was the last great south park episode, and there probably wont be another good epside until fractured but whole

>literally recites anonymous creed "do it for the lulz"

niggas breaking rule 1 and 2 tho

no one gives a shit about rule 1 and 2 anymore

Did you got trigered Cred Forums?

well its time we changed that

anons assemble

that's what it always was

so season 1 episode 1?

Most of the episode sucked, but "Trashing of Denmark" star wars reference was hilarious.

I agree whole-heartedly with this remark but I actually feel that they have stepped back up a notch with the current series. They are usually pretty good during election season though.

But of the many dozens of episodes between season 12 and today, there are only a handful that are very good.

Watching South Park makes me sad instead of laugh now. RIP

I'm 31 and still love South Park.

The show has grown up with me, in a lot of ways.

Hello TJ

cartman and heidi makes me want to barf

what is wrong with you?

I've been watching south park since the beginning and it's only getting better (admittedly some seasons were plateaus but the show never goes too far downhill (except for that one season we won't mention))

and even better, meta from the show, Trey and Matt are fucking awesome!

they never sell out and nobody ever tells them shit
unlike so many other personalities out there who jump blindly on every goddamn bandwagon Trey and Matt are always true to themselves and true to reality (err... in a roundabout way I guess)

My fav episode was tooth fairy tats

Difference is it used to be far more subtle, and was a B plot more than anything. Unlike now where it's in your face and not subtle in the least.

I just wanna see another episode where the boys to dumb boy things, that's all. No shoehorned political commentary, even if it's making fun of both sides.

But Impotent Rage was a liberal super hero, you dumb ass. What is your memory span? That of a goldfish sized cocker spaniel?

everyone in this thread who is saying shit like this was just too young to get the bigger messages of the early season episodes

go back and watch the chinpokomon episode and tell me Trey and Matt wouldn't still make the EXACT same jokes (whatever, you get my point) about pokemon go

It was a normal episode about the current big fad. There was no underlying political message and it didn't preach anything to the viewer. If they made a Pokemon GO related episode now they would find a way to tie it into a current world/news event, like it being used as a secret recruiting tool for terrorists. Not a comically evil corporation, but literal terrorists because the show has cancer in its funny bone now.

except that the episode was also in part based on their visit to china where they met a businessman who was exactly like the head of the chinpokomon corporation...
>and yes, the episode does comment on larger social issues, just watch the conclusion
>BECAUSE EVERY SOUTH PARK HAS A FUCKING MORAL AT THE END

dum dum-dum dum dum...

>see also the scientology episode

Cred Forums - It's Only Okay When I Do It

This episode was really bad as a whole but something about that cat saying Oh long Johnson makes me laugh.

South Park is based

I always read this bullshit in every South Park discussion. I decided to watch all the old seasons and it was pop culture and politics all over the episodes just like now, except some were meaningless and just fucking disgusting. South Park is much better now. The only thing I miss is episodes focused on butters.

or any of their episodes commenting on religion, politics, world economies, social movements, civil rights, pretty much any and every field of ethics, etc...

I could go on
>or maybe I can't, there probably isn't an episode about marijuana laws, obsessing over pop culture and technology, substance abuse, business entrepreneurship, or anything else like that

>show takes piss out of Cred Forums
>somebody starts bitching about how terrible the show is
I wonder if there's some kind of connection here

no he has appeared in a few frames. He's just not relevant to this season. He's probably too poor to use social media

butters replacing chef as a focus character was one of the best things that ever happened to south park

Yeah I agree. I'd love more episodes where Butters is the protagonist, like the one where he becomes a pimp, the one where he becomes John Green or Everyone Knows It's Butters

You actually think he's being serious with what he's currently doing? IMO he'll turn out to be the mastermind behind everything that's going on.

I do like butters episodes but personally I just like it when he's part of the group and not a background character (ninja episode, professor chaos episodes, black friday trilogy, etc.)

imaginationland was awesome too as a butters story

this season he's also been pretty great, especially since (like in the vampire episode) he seems to be going off and affecting events of the story on his own without it being a butters episode (I could use with a little less wiener is all)

>There was no underlying political message
yes there was, Matt and Trey have never been "preaching" like you say. They just show their thoughts on something in a funny way. It's not their fault if people base their ideologies on a Comedy Central cartoon.
>Not a comically evil corporation, but literal terrorists
Yes, because folklore trolls and nostalgia berries will definitely tie to terrorism by the end of the season, just like last season's climax was about alien supermarkets controlling ads. That was all preaching political ideas to the viewers.
Shut the fuck up.

Bingo, clue given when he siad there is a bigger troll behind this all and it will turn out to be him at the end of it all. You see it too. But man the huge amount of people here who cannot see the biting cynicism in all these episodes and the pointing out of how terrible our cultures are in general now is funny...and sad.

I thought South Park was one thing Cred Forums as a whole mostly liked.
Man, you guys seriously hate everything.

MY VAGINA

I actually liked it. First South Park episode I ever saw.

Newest episode actually said something 100% right.

>Garrison is shitting on everyone
>insults a woman
>they get huffy
>"Oh I can say racist shit like fuck them all to death but if I say something sexist, THAT'S what gets you angry?"
It struck me as a truth I didn't think about. In real life, people truly got more flustered about the sexist stuff and not his other blatant racist stuff.

not as bad and imaginationland
atleast they made fun of tebowing and planking with
faith healing

havent watched south park in years

because America a really racist country. In reality, even a lot of liberals are racist. Why else do you think black people remain in gutters of your country? Do you think it's because they actually are hopeless subhumans?

it's one of the very few shows that have actually improved over the years

I'd say America is average in racism. Russia, most of Asia, East Europe... all are far more racist.

who is below average?

but yeah those people are all super racist. It's just that Americans talk about it in the media a lot more. Meanwhile I go over to Europe and there's universal hatred for gypsies.

>Russia, most of Asia
Yeah, but towards every race and ethnicity, not just the blacks, and there are barely any blacks there anyway

I am gay I voted for Obama i will vote for Clinton i am a cuck please fuck my wife

Sweden? No clue.

So what? Racism is racism. It's not like Americans ONLY hate Blacks. Though to be fair, I wouldn't even say "americans hate blacks". It's really just certain parts.

>It's not like Americans ONLY hate Blacks
you're right every county hates blacks

>the leaf can't even spell country right because he only has provinces and territories

Word order matters in English grammar

No one likes niggers, even niggers!

Pretty shit excuse for how bad the show is, and that doesn't excuse the previous season which was an objective turd. There are so many better ways they could have 'taken the piss out of Cred Forums' and made fun of Trump, instead it's just some awfully dull plot that my baby nephew could predict.

It's funny.

honestly it just sounds like u mad

Did you really think it was funnier when it was just pointless toilet humor?

I did, but I was like 10 when it came out and still thought that shit was funny. The first few seasons are so fucking cringey now.

>Meanwhile I go over to Europe and there's universal hatred for gypsies.
Yeah but they're gypsies. They're a nigger-jew combo. You hate them too, you just don't know it.

"people" are still watching this trash?

The only "coherent statement" you made was that older episodes are obsolete. Everything else you said was just pointless insults about age, which by the way, really doesn't make you sound like an adult. Just a tip.

Regarding older episodes being "obsolete," every long-runner has that problem. Like, there's an entire episode parodying LOTR as an epic quest to return a VHS to the video store. That may be obsolete in a technological sense, what with both VHS and video stores having gone by the wayside, but that doesn't make the episode any less enjoyable.

It's pretty funny to watch how fast this show went from "10/10 redpilled as fuck GOAT" to "it's shit and for children" the instant it made fun of Trump.

The creators outright said they support Gary Johnson, I really don't know why anyone would be surprised here.

>except for that one season we won't mention
Season 17?

this

It's easier to say older episodes don't have a political message if you don't remember the issue or understand what it's referencing due to age or time passed. They were doing political satire all the way back in season 1 and never stopped doing it.

I remember a really early episode about South Park's flag being racist and Chef going apeshit about it, when the flag was literally a bunch of guys lynching a black stick figure. That seems funny but disconnected, unless you know Georgia's confederate-designed flag was a big issue of the time.

>Ron Paul was the only candidate that wasn't dressing in drag or singing in the dance number
>even though he was on stage in both debate scenes
Noice

the creators are just doing it for the money.
After Team America, they got lazy and formulaic.
creativity always dies after success.

Canadian trump getting ass fucked to death was hilarious though

Gypsies are worse than niggers, no contest, and I mean actual niggers.

south park sucks, deal with it

its another Cred Forums cannot enjoy things because Cred Forums told em not to episode

>Once you grow up, you realize how it's a poorly made show that just spouts counter-culture political opinions.
South Park pro-establishment satire if it's anything. Team America literally ended with a rousing speech supporting the Iraq war.

Tbf a lot of things are worse than actual niggers. Gypsies, boers, the chinese, african-americans...

?
except thats not true at all, because Trump's never said ANYTHING racist, fucking retard
That is literally a talking point right out of shit left wing sites like neo-gaf or whereever liberals hang out

Fucking Denmark!

Why are people surprised that a literal cuck doesn't like Trump? I would have thought it would be obvious.

>Gerald is Cred Forums incarnate. Not Cred Forums 2.0, not Cred Forums 2.1 (Cred Forums)
>Matt and Trey are literally one of us. That exchange when Gerald asks how to troll and that hick answered "by saying fucked up shit" then Gerald rebutted with "no you just push their buttons and let the internet do its thing." Trolling went from inciting people and getting them worked up, to telling jokes (lol I trol u) to outright just saying offensive shit just for the sake of being offensive. Another thing that's telling is their motivations for doing it: Gerald does it because it's hilarious; the lesser trolls do it because it's all they got. Literally Cred Forums vis-a-vis Cred Forums2.0 and 2.1
>No wonder trumpfags are mad

quoted for truth

Also the X-wings reporting in scene was tits

I liked the whole PC Principal arc last season 2bh

The problem is that they don't have JOKES anymore

The part about Garrison and m-muh feelies was pretty good

Yea, its not surprise that a cuck & a jew push this agenda that things weren't actually better in the past.

>cuck

I don't think you know what that word means

that's his step son

nothing to do with cuckoldry

you eejit

SP is like the Simpsons. It was never good, you just stopped being 12.

AYYYYYY

>being that guy

I'm genuinely sorry that you can't enjoy things any more user.

Garrison is fucking great

marrying a former stripper who has a black son is literally the definition of cuck

No, it literally isn't.

Wrong.

I first started watching south park around the age of 18-19 and the episodes have started to get notably shittier these last 3 seasons or so.

>people offering matt and trey sumptuous blowjobs when south park matches their political interests
>"haha sjw are so triggered"
>suddenly they are making fun of your politics
>"IM TRIGGERED"

B-B-B-BUTTHURT

>on Cred Forums
>expecting people to understand cucking also includes my wife's son
>half of Cred Forums has a my wife's son

Just quit while youre ahead user this is the reddit of Cred Forums and they won't understand even if you force it.

I hope some day Cred Forums can return to that innocent state of trolling for amusement. One day when Cred Forums is deleted and the internet slacktivists are all gone.

You don't know what cuckolding means either.

>proving my point

Somethings going to make him snap and he'll come back with a vengeance.

It'll be like Light getting his memories back in Death Note

It's not the literal definition of cuckolding, its cucking because the son is always going to be more important to her than you are, you being the stepfather are nothing more than a meal ticket replacement father and a man paying the bills because the original father is a scumbag or unwilling to put up with her bullshit.

don't bother. kids are doing to cuck what other kids did to faggot. it already doesn't mean anything.

jfc,just because a shows making fun of someone you dislike its automatically good?

you are the reason network comedies been such garbage lately.

you should really get out from your basement more often

Sorry but you're always going to come second even to your own kids

lol

Who hurt you user?

Is this bait? South Park has kept the same political views throughout. They've just gotten less creative about it and less willing to portray then through interesting storylines

Yeah. That noise the 5-assed monkey makes is funnier than anything they've done since season 8

Matt and Trey think they're being neutral, but they've actually become mainstream.
Best thing that could happen is that after hillary gets elected they get take off air for being "offensive" and get a taste of their own medicine.

Yes, it literally is.
Raising the black son of your wife is the definition of KEK.
Dude pissed away his genes and now raises the bastard child of some lowlife nigger.

m8, it's time to stop posting. srs

Their wasting our time with memberberry bullshit and songs rather than furthering the story
fucking jews

Not him but what kind of feminized loser are you that you advocate for raising another man's son?

>member when b was good? bring back the lulz x-D
Kill yourself, loser.

>Memberberries
>Not furthering the story
What?

What do you think the story is?

The moral of the story is that things were always shit because matt and trey say so and the new star wars is shit because it's EXACTLY like the old star wars, even though all the problems that the new star wars has are from being a product of modern themes.
>strong womyn
>forced diversity
etc

Don't concern yourself with the past, follow comrade Hillary to a glorious future goy.

>Doesn't get that they literally spelt out that memberberries are about keeping up the appearences of old times, and that what TFA lacked and what all Memberberries lack is substance
>Doesn't get that the entire reason Rome is brought up, is because Rome was once great, but it fell when people only cared about surface level shit

It's like you're not paying attention to what's happening, and then complain that nothing is happening

>1 black character is forced diversity

More like I just membered that the only thing south park has going for it is the nostalgia for the first six seasons and it's just keeping up appearence while being a soapbox for matt and trey's cuckold lifestyle philosophy.

>this Trump butthurt is only just starting

What else did you expect?

>strong womyn
>forced diversity
what the actual fuck!? I thought this was just a meme. "strong women and forced diversity" are the least of the problem that corporate piece of money grabbing shit got. holy fucking shit.

>More like [ignoring everything said before to spout buzzwords instead of anything resembling a counter argument]
Totally, breh

>yfw the American butt-hurt of first being ruled by a nigger, then by a woman is making them crazy

I was just warned by a mod for saying that raising some lowlife nigger's son for your whore wife is the definition of C U C K.
Looks like we got some cuck mods.

Who says I want to argue with some cuck loser like you?
I'm just stating facts and I'm not interested in any kind of discussion with some cuckold loser like you.

>buzzword buzzword buzzword
this is what you sound like