Final 2016 Presidential Debate post-Gamethread

">plsss, make me nasty…make me nasty, I luvva nasty, cmon…Ima nasty boy" Edition

stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=ANT_ZBhpvtw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=smkyorC5qwc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash
youtube.com/watch?v=678hrBl4NoU
washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/marchapril-2012/obamas-top-50-accomplishments/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Tusk#European_policy
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
youtube.com/watch?v=SDWHIMUfi1Q
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/image/image/yp5mPdq71fdy6fuV7n5IDA/
youtube.com/watch?v=cbA5RE9eK08
climate.nasa.gov
desmogblog.com/2016/07/06/bankrupt-coal-miner-peabody-energy-paid-climate-denialist-crag-idso-write-greenhouse-gas-reports
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lil b fucked my bitch

Holy fuck ,, why trump is destroying himself ?

this show sucks

tfw u realize barack was actually a pretty good president

So this...is the power of Donald Trump...woah.

I gave up after the last two and didn't watch today.

Who did better? No Cred Forums or sjw shills, centrist answers only.

Trump is walking around looking sad.

He's turning our political process into a fucking house of cards episode.

if women couldn't vote trump would win.
fucking women

>inb4 Cred Forums triumphantly posts results of a poll they raided
>"were all presidents of Cred Forums now!"

Here's a better stream link, my friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=smkyorC5qwc

/nastywoman/ here?

I just don't want another paid shill in the office

People are too stupid to realize, the Bush's, the Clinton's, Obama. They are all owned by the same people, and most people are too ignorant to care.

Trump may be different but atleast its something drastically different, away from the liberal views that have turned out country into a godless nation.

If you fail to see this then its too late for you, go back to your anime and video games and ignore it all like you will do either way.

Can we just bar these two from running again and reflect Obama for an emergency third term?

Trump got fucked
I can't believe he said "no you" three fucking times.

>Nasty Woman

What the fuck is Trump thinking? God, he's such an idiot. I've never seen such a one-sided debate. Even I could fucking make Trump look like an idiot. Holy shit.

>Ted Dansen

Trump never stood a chance.

Maybe he's so used to yes men and easy targets like Jeb Bush and never expected a snake like Hillary to be so vicious.

Donald Trump is not the worst of America, he is the worst of humanity. This is a man without a single redeeming character trait. He lacks empathy, compassion, intelligence, intellectual curiosity and personal integrity. I will leave it to experts to diagnose this precisely, but it sounds a lot to me like the makings of a sociopath; a person who cares not in the least who is harmed as long as the act renders him some personal benefit. I hesitate to characterize him as a bad, evil man, because demonizing political opponents in such a manner is usually overblown, but I cannot reach any other conclusion for a man who is so utterly lacking in positive human qualities and who is apparently willing to undermine American democratic institutions in order to save his fragile ego from confronting the fact that he is a loser who is in the process of being rejected by the American electorate.

He told me why I shouldn't vote for her. But He never explained why I should vote for him. All I hear is the same shit from both of them. Fuck this election and fuck everyone who put these retards in the position to be in power.

>They are all owned by the same people
Oh, come off it. Politicians are influenced by money, but not 'owned'. And the only one who wants to overturn Citizens United is Hillary.

Embarrassing all around, but Trump put his foot in his mouth a couple of times.

He does the same thing every debate. He gets asked a direct question and instead of answering, insults his opponent until his time is up.

Why you tell me this now

Simply put you're completely fucked no matter who wins

welcome to politics

Ironically, the ones who criticise Bush Jr for his policies are the ones supporting Hillary this election.
It's like the party and the left/right facade matter more than the actual candidate.
Not saying Trump would be a great president or anything btw. I think both parties should've had better candidates.

Yeah I seriously said what the fuck out loud. They're gonna crucify him.

Well according to Trump we'll get 4 more years of Obama if we elect Hillary so sign me up

>country into a godless nation
You are beyond retarded if you think Trump is a godly man.

>bush
>liberal
???

who

Jesus fucking christ, can you imagine this guy running our foreign policy? He probably thinks the Yoshida Doctrine is about baseball.

>tfw Hillary won

WE DID IT BROS

QUAD CONFIRM !

Did they even shake hands at the end?

>tfw you have gain respect for dude weed man now
good luck future third world
please stay out of canada

>away from the liberal views that have turned out country into a godless nation.
Yes the twice divorced man who tries to fuck married women is the man to bring Godly values back to America.

The fact that he literally did nothing in his entire presidency and still seems like a better candidate than either of these two is pretty sad.

The only thing that matters is this:

Hillary will have insane sjw supreme court justices.

Trump will have sane rational thinking supreme court justices.

Trump needs to win this!

nice get

IT'S OVER !! HILLARY BTFO!!!! WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO!!!!

TRUMP WINS THE DEBATE!!!

if hillary is elected u.s. is fucked. enjoy your wars.

t. europe

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times.

All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing.

It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

>trump isn't a corporate shill but doesn't want to overturn citizens united
>trump is godly man
How many times has he been divorced again?

How can one man be so BTFO?

22nd Amendment. There's still time for someone else to get into the race if they move really quickly, though.

SAD

Welcome to America, this shit happens every election
Only this time it was actually fun to watch. Manic jew Bernie Sanders and lovable idiot Jeb bush were just a few characters that made this election sufferable.

KEK HAS FORSAKEN US

pls no

feels good man

What was your favorite moment? Mine was chinese steel.

They made out.

>when hill wins:
>girls: we can do anything, uh there's a woman president ya know

god i can hear it now for the next decade

>reply 2 minutes after it was posted
You didn't have time to read that. But nice try, shill.

Hillshills confirmed for hysteric spammers

They factually and objectively are owned

When you vote for Hillary you aren't voting for Hillary, you are just voting for her sponsors and making their lives easier and richer.

>"my justices will be strong, Christian people who will stop abortions and preserve the 2nd amendment"

im paraphrasing a little, but i dont remember the exact words. point is, i dont want some christian nutjobs filling those seats - it isnt the 1960s anymore

The whole time she was smiling like that because she thought it was funny that Americans really think everything they were watching was real.

It's fiction portrayed as reality.

If Hillary wins will Trump get pegged?

NASTY WOMAN

>if hillary is elected u.s. is fucked. enjoy your wars.

Why does the alt-right think that their Putin puppet won't lead to more wars?

TIME TO MAGA LADS!! THE PROOF IS IN!!!

MEGA
>MAGA
MEGA
>MAGA

Lmao stay mad

I know... too bad the vote will be rigged in the end.

fucking this.

TRUMP DOMINATED

isn't he inviting the current 3rd worlders over there, because keeping them out would go against his feminized mind?

Cred Forums in damage control

2012 or 2008 or 2004 weren't anywhere near as shitty as this year

Only Americans should be able to vote. People just wanna watch it burn

>right side
I'm really surprised a broadcast hosted by an organization called "Right Side" would claim the conservative candidate won the debate

>They factually and objectively are owned

No, they aren't. They might be figuratively and subjectively owned, but that's something else entirely.

Nasty woman. It'll make front page by tomorrow morning.

>The fact that he literally did nothing in his entire presidency

Except kill Bill Laden, prevent a complete economic meltdown, reopen relations with Cuba...

Truly pathetic.

>It's a "wacky foreign relative visits" episode

so entertaining to watch Kellyanne defend trump

Same to you, pal, we live globally now, and there's no way you're walking away from a war started by a superpower.

The puppet comment and then Trump's pathetic "no you" in the background

>i was watching the operation to kill bin laden while you were hosting celebrity apprentice
fucking brutal

Trump does something I never thought possible: makes Hillary look good. How does she manage to resist the temptation to just smack him in the mouth after he turns every single fucking question into HILARY FAILED HERE, HILARY FAILED THERE?

I don't like Hilary and I'm not a liberal, but jesus DOnald does that shit so much it's embarrassing

It was a tie between
"I should've won" and eating machine.

>Trump will accept the elections results because the Trump will be the winner.
kek

>pol raids a survey
"look guys were winning!"

funny how the phone polls always show Hillary winning, isnt it

rlly makes u think

>Kellyanne damage controlling on Fox

God, this poor woman.

Just factual information, not damage control. You don't get butthurt from facts, right?

because he's clearly anti war. can't say the same for clinton.

most eu countries will have right wing governments for the next years, basically the opposite of u.s. if clinton wins. i can see the relations deteriorating between america and europe especially russia

Except most non-Americans hate Trump.

The sad thing is that some kids will actually believe in this

M-E-G-A
UPLOAD TO ME TODAY
SEND ME A FILE
MEGAUPLOAD

>He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

That's some godlike level of inversion of truth there. I'm really impressed.

They think that a man who's talked cheerfully about making us stronger and bombing the hell out of terrorists is a peace-loving isolationist. In general, it seems like Trump supporters just assume that he shares their beliefs, even when he doesn't.

What was her fucking problem

DELETE YOU'RE ACCOUNT

>supporting late term abortions

You sicken me.

Hillary is more right wing than Donald you tard.

I would rather my president be aggressive and stern rather than meek and weak willed. We need a leader that can take charge, not sit on the sidelines.

NBC is disgustingly biased towards Hillary, has it always been like this? is this what americans watch?

Tumblr hates her but that's their one caveat.

>i-it's rigged
>i-it was raided
pathetic

>because he's clearly anti war.
Trump was for the Iraq War, for the Libyan War, and his current complaint is that the US didn't carpet bomb Mosul instead of allowing civilians time to escape or shelter.

These debates made me like the Hill

I didn't expect to, but she actually proved herself with these

I'm still trying to figure out which developmental disorder Trump has

But to be serious for a moment and all memes aside, objectively, Trump definitely won this one. Shillary was destroyed.

HOLY SHIT CLINTON BTFO

ITS OVER

MAGAMAGAMAGA

>you're the puppet! you're the puppet!
>such a nasty woman!

How do Trump voters actually defend shit like this?

trump said that we should use gunships against refugee boats and said that he thought that every country should have a nuclear deterrent

hes a moron when it comes to foreign affairs

>i dont want some christian nutjobs filling those seats - it isnt the 1960s anymore

We actually had fewer christian nutjobs in office during the 1960s than we do today. The Christian Right really became a force in the 80s and 90s.

Trump was blabbering for the first ten minutes. It was the worst attempt at forming coherent sentences I've seen from him yet. Very low energy, like he hadn't slept in 48 hours.
Clinton was her usual robotic self, going over the same rehearsed talking points without saying anything new, feigning outrage at Trump's comments (the usual "I find it horrifying that Donald would say..."). It was the most painfully boring and predictable of the debates this year.

>take charge
>from behind Putin

Damn, she really caught up.

If you think that's what taking charge is then I imagine you're not old enough to vote.

There's also his letter about our alliance with Japan that some user posted near the top of the thread. I'm starting to think that he actually knows less about foreign policy than the average citizen.

Well, Trump makes it pretty easy. Who the fuck can actually make Trump look good?

Here's something for people who are scared of the idea of a President Trump to consider: There has been legitimate speculation and rumors that in the event he loses, he's going to start his own network. His brand is suffering, and it would be a virtual guarantee for him to make serious $. This would be MUCH worse than a Trump victory.

At this point, he doesn't stand much of a chance, and the polls and electoral map bears this out. I honestly think a loss would be worse in some ways if he does start his own network. Not to mention the fact that his cult-like minions are going to lose their minds.

I'm still voting against him, but I think it's a lose/lose.

I know right. Too many FUCKING WHITE MALES here at Cred Forums.

People forget that Clinton used to be a very successful lawyer. She knows how to debate.

i felt bad for Trump really, he seems very out of place at these debates.

>Putin wants to re-establish the old Soviet/Tsarist sphere of influence in Eastern Europe, which our European friends are more than a little concerned about.
Kind of late for that since literally all of EE is in NATO and has NATO puppet governments dude.

The only thing he can have are non-EU countries who ALSO have NATO puppet governments already but might be susceptible to a financed revolution.

SHE RIGGED EVERYTHING IT'S NOT FAIR
SUCH A NASTY WOMAN
I'LL KEEP YOU IN SUSPENSE MAGA

>I would rather my president be aggressive and stern

Then that's Hillary. She's a hawk.

Captain, I'm detecting rapidly rising sodium levels in sector G!

Damn.

YOU'RE THE PUPPET, NASTY WOMAN

>trump said that we should use gunships against refugee boats
I fucking hope so

I'm genuinely worried about this, it would be every parody of Fox brought to life. If it's actually successful then I could actually imagine Fox moving to the center in order to distance itself, especially with the loss of Ailes.

stop it bro, you and I know the truth

;_;

So our options are a corrupt, cynical, pragmatic career politician (like Nixon, but not as clever and even more morally bankrupt).....or Trump. Terrific.

Putin is a strong leader though, so we will be strong with him dictating policy.

If he runs his networks like his other business ventures it'll go out of business in a few years

>he's not my buddy, you guys
>but wow he really fucked you guys in Syria, huh?

With her own people maybe. She misses no chance to suck up to foreign leaders in the name of openness.

America doesn't like losers, Trump won't be able to skate by on being Trump for very long.

Children die in war. Big fucking whoop. Trump would magically make innocent people not die during war, I assume.

During his closing statement where he said we need to educate the blacks and hispanics and he will.

This is the kind of response I'd expect from twitter.
>racial tensions at an all time high despite a black president
>ISIS a bigger threat (which isn't saying much) than Bin Laden was
>Took 5 years to recover from the 08 recession but labor participation continues to plummet
>still as involved in the middle East as we were when the neo cons were in charge
>still hasn't closed Gitmo
>still no proper health care system

I could name more but I'm not trying to paint Obama as a bad president. Just a very mediocre one that's done practically nothing in his 8 years, and to be honest nothing is better than what either of these 2 candidates are planning to do.

/ourguy/ won as usual.
Trump will be the next president.
All hail kek.

It's part of the script. He's jobbing to Hillary.

yes because that wont cause an international diplomatic incident or anything

its fine to say as a joke online, but to seriouslt put it forward as a plan of action is completely retarded

use your fucking brain you mong

Will Hillary make America great again though?

If I vote for Hillary won't that be another 4 years of the same Obama tier nonsense?

>and has NATO puppet governments dude

Do you honestly think the Baltic States and Poland have puppet governments? The US government was not that enthusiastic about them joining NATO, it took a serious show of support from the democratically elected governments of those countries to make it happen.

men aren't that stupid.

Ya, Trump should be president. This is coming from someone who hasn't voted since 2000.

LMAO, she loves to hold a strong military fist in foreign countries. She's the one who encouraged Obama to increase troops against ISIS.

Does Trump deserve an emmy for his role in the election?

hopefully clinton surrounds herself with other sociopaths who are more intelligent

jesus christ

>National Review editor Rich Lowry just tweeted that Clinton “never made a major mistake” in the three debates. I think this is correct — she managed not to have any moments along the lines of “you didn’t build that” or “basket of deplorables.” She’s not noted as a particularly brilliant or moving communicator, but it seems like people on both sides agree that she’s been competent and clear. This is a change after the charisma of her husband, the soaring rhetoric of candidate Obama, and the folksy charm of George W. Bush. Whether that matters, I guess, remains to be seen.

Thoughts?

the only defence is that Trump isn't breaking the law.

a lot of nu-male cucks will vote for her as well.

>Kind of late for that since literally all of EE is in NATO

Ukraine, Belarus, Armenia, Georgia, arguably Finland (although that's generally not included in Eastern Europe)....

no, obama doesn't want war or any military action. He can't say this publicly because it would look bad. Hillary is the one that likes to intervene in the middle east, no doubt she'll put boots on the ground in syria to depose assad as much as isis.

ISIS is not a foreign leader. Twitter reading comprehension.

>Hillary is a conniving supervillain who has assassinated dozens of key americans without any evidence ever being traced back to her
>We need Donald because Hillary is weak and incompetent

make up your fucking minds lads

>wake up
>this american election is still real
>Donald trump and hillary are actually the nominees
Holy fuck americans, how fucked are you?

>The US government was not that enthusiastic about them joining NATO
Quiet, all these Cred Forums posters just repeat Russian memes they've heard. They were children during the 1990s and don't remember things like how much pressure Poland had to put on the Clinton administration.

>She misses no chance to suck up to foreign leaders in the name of openness.

Oh you mean, Trump down on his knees sucking Putin's cock?

WHAT WAS THE FUCKING WHISPER

I MUST KNOW

why are liberals so terrified of everything? must be tiring.

A man can't dislike one woman, that means he hates all women!!!

If someone as stupid as Trump can be a billionaire, why aren't we all rich as well??

>having concerns and critical thinking skills
>bad

dude memes lmao

>N-nasty woman REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Exactly. At least if he's president, he can be monitored and his powers limited by the branches of government.

People always overestimate the power of the office, and the biggest threat to our political system is for someone like Trump to manipulate things from the ground up -- then we'll TRULY start resembling post-war Germany.

>It's fine to be ungodly stupid and childish, as long as you don't break the law.

I think Clinton is a crook too, but even a smart crook is better than that moron.

t. the canadian cunny spammer that was born in 1989

>If I vote for Hillary won't that be another 4 years of the same Obama tier nonsense?

You better hope she isn't, because Obama has a high approval rating for a President exiting Office.

If four years of Hillary means four years of Obama, Trump;s fucking done.

>no, obama doesn't want war or any military action

This. Obama showed far more restraint than people give him credit for, his decision to continue the withdrawal from Iraq and not put boots on the ground in Syria (for better or worse) flew in the face of about everything post-Cold War America has done.

Her Lincoln story was pretty bad but I agree mostly

Trump would embarrass himself in other ways, which isn't an defense of Hillary's behavior.

It's not a developmental disorder.

Trump has a classic case of Borderline Personality Disorder.

You don't fuck with these people they go off like nothing and get pissed 0-60, and they literally cannot ever admit they're wrong and worse off, they literally cannot take even the slightest slight against them without looking for vengeance. Even making up complicated lies to cover up the fact they exploded in the first place, because they're both full of shame and extremely vain. Contradictingly

It's kind of spooky how well he fits in that diagnosis.

If you were given Trump's inheritance, and just put it into investment funds that got exactly market average returns, you'd be much richer than Trump.

In my heart-of-hearts I wish for a super-secret last minute replacement for Donald Trump that would actually stand a good chance of winning because of nostalgia and how good he seems by comparison. The only problem is that they would only serve one term. Of course I'm talking about

GEORGE H. W. BUSH

Because he's not really stupid, just inarticulate and old.

We'll have to see then,
I'm not crazy about trump but I would love to see him break the status quo
While it's dangerous to hand the reins to a complete novice, it doesn't hurt when you're riding a mad horse of the side of a cliff

Yeah, that's totally what people are thinking there. Not that it's a presidential debate and he's throwing around insults like a kid on the playground as if he's 5 year old.

>why are liberals so terrified of everything?

That's you guys, afraid of browns and your guns being taken away.

But she will make us look weak, she is just a kiss ass to all other world leaders publicly.

We need a Republican in the office, even its Donald Trump

the point isnt that he said 'woman' you fucking autist, its that he said a primary school insult with no substance for no reason during a professional political debate

>racial tensions at an all time high
>not the civil rights movement
it's past your bedtime, kiddo

>Cred Forums supporting Hillary

No wonder the HBO generals here, hope you enjoy WW3 with Russia dumbfucks

God no, he'd pick a horrible justice.

I honestly wouldn't mind him. Bland, hands-off domestic policy, restrained foreign policy.....I'd gladly take four years of that as a placeholder.

FILTHY HOBBITSES

>he didn't receive a small million dollar loan from his father
top kek stay poor faggot

Which one will delete Cred Forums and set us free?? the servers are still in america right??

Neutral Australian perception:

>Moderator
MUCH better. He cut off both speakers equally and his persistent but not rude efforts to keep them from running over time were funny. I really like him.

>Manner
Nobody being able to walk around was probably a smart idea. The shark-walk distracted from what was being said. The general lack of crowd-noise, snide comments and cutting off was also nice.

>Matter
On issues I honestly think that Trump actually does better. I consider any issue not addressed conceded. Trump didn't challenge that he buys Chinese steel. I say fair enough since he doesn't make the system, he just uses it as best as he can to his advantage as all businessmen are expected to.

Clinton on the other hand didn't address her husband's sexual abuse allegations or the revelations of deliberate provocation of violence and Republican rally's. These are absolutely HUGE points that should have been the focus of the whole night under a more vicious Republican candidate, but instead Trump and the moderator let her go on instead about how Trump always redirects issues when challenged. The fact that nobody directly pointed out the irony in this shocked me. I was honestly expecting laughter.

Clinton presents herself better in debates but I think that when it comes to actually expressing her thoughts and positions in a way that processes well she does a bad job. And I think that this is simply because her positions aren't good and redirection is her only response to so many issues. And the fixation on Russia genuinely scares me.

Why can't you faggots all just vote third party and break this clearly broken system?

Who won the debate?

It's just a couple of twitter keyboard warriors

you have a 4th graders understanding of diplomacy

speak softly and carry a big stick, rmember? threats and bluster are useless.

I WISH THAT I COULD TURN BACK THE TIME

Obama is a very average president that made above average campaign promises.
It's hard to give him credit for good things that happened while he was in office while also shirking responsibility on the bad things, but the truth is somewhere in the middle. He was a damage control president.

post yfw Trumpfags are officially kill

Apporval rating means nothing, Obama has done nothing to put this country in a better place. Race relations are the worst they have been in decades because he refuses to intervene and tell his people to back down. All he does is instigate and incite these riots

Sorry sir, it appears you're trying to have an actual conversation and not spout memes, you are not welcome on Cred Forums

Because Trump was born a millionaire.

>But she will make us look weak, she is just a kiss ass to all other world leaders publicly.

Bullshit, Hillary is probably the biggest hawk in the Democratic party. She embodies the gung-ho neoliberal "fuck 'em up" mentality, like FDR or Truman without the restraint or subtlety.

>Arizona

Holy shit.

There's only one real choice America.

>Why can't you faggots all just vote third party and break this clearly broken system?
Non american here.Realistically , will voting third party change anything ?

>her positions aren't good and redirection is her only response to so many issues

isn't this exactly what trump does, though

what I don't understand is why clinton doesn't press when trump claims she's lying

Why was he so sleepy in the beginning?

>Apporval rating means nothing

Stopped right there, go to bed, you got to learn how to spell and basic logic in 4th grade tomorrow.

No, she's a demented old wet towel. It's not like you couldn't see how she behaves with other world leaders until now.

She's running ads in Texas.

Do I think that Poland, which literally had its entire government killed and replaced because they wanted to break away from the IMF, has a puppet government. Are you serious?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash

I apologize for not having a clue about Baltic states, I consider them to be Northern Europe and have no clue what they're doing.

I remember Clinton bombing us with depleted uranium and stealing a significant portion of our country, and this happening only a few weeks ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=678hrBl4NoU

The reason he hasn't deployed soldiers to the middle east isn't because he's anti interventionist but because it's not necessary to risk soldier's lives when there's technology that does essentially the same thing without American casualties. Obama hasn't been any less anti-war than Bush or Clinton, he's just been smarter about it.

Jeb would most likely be leading in the polls against clinton

Literally anyone else would

I DECIDED IM CHANGING MY MIND

IM VOTING FOR CLINTON BECAUSE IM SICK OF Cred Forums BULLYING ME

YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME IF YOU WANT TO FIT IN AROUND HERE

Thanks for weighing in, Straya

>"And it was all because of this w- w- ...person."

>Why can't you faggots all just vote third party and break this clearly broken system?
Because their voting system is totally fucked

were you even alive in the 90s m8

the riots these past couple years are baby tier

>because he's clearly anti war
Except for when he calls for a "surprise attack" on ISIS, and when he calls for occupying Iraq and stealing their oil

because most of my fellow citizens feel obligated to vote for someone MUH SACRED RIGHT, even if they don't like them, because they want to enjoy some hollow victory full of nothing for themselves in the end

the only winning move is not to play

She will win Arizona.

Screencap this.

If sanders ran third party I think it would have, he had a lot of support

You tried so hard reddit

How could anybody that's seen Wolf of Wall Street want Trump as president?

The way that our system works doesn't allow for that. Our "parties" are actually massive coalitions of three or four parties each spread out across 50 states, they just decide to put aside their differences once every four years to elect the president. As long as the presidency exists, and the electoral college exists, the two party system can only be changed if a charismatic individual forms his own party (like with Teddy Roosevelt's short-lived Bull Moose or Bryan's takeover of the Populists), or if one of the parties just breaks entirely, which is hopefully what we're seeing happen with the GOP right now.

rope a dope

>Trump may not accept the election results, even though Pence and his daughter will

That's a pretty unamerican thing to say, desu

>All he does is instigate and incite these riots
Is that a joke?

I honestly don't know how anyone could want Trump. I am not allowing the bad timeline of Back to the Future II to ever come to fruition because that would be so fucking stupid, how the fuck did we get here

Jesus Christ

I fucking hate these people but for climate change alone, Clinton is worth more to us than Trump. That's the only thing that breaks the tie for me. Trump would undo the so much environmental protection we've fought tooth and nail to have and it's barely anything. Climate Change will become a legitimate threat to civilization and will exacerbate hundreds of humanitarian issues. More disease, worse weather, hotter and hotter days, regions become uninhabitable.

If you support making this worse, or claiming it's worse. You simply don't warrant time in this position of power.

You only care about social issues and identity politics

if sanders ran, he would have just split the democratic votes like perot did for the republicans in 1990

>preeze no booree

Yeah since Texas isn't fully red in that map.

>obama did nothing
lmao obama did a shitload DESPITE bring consistently hamstring by a republicam congress

washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/marchapril-2012/obamas-top-50-accomplishments/

Jeb!2020

Get on the ground floor, friend

America would literally vote for 4 more years of Obama if they could instead of these two candidates.

Makes a difference when your choice is between a bull, a viper, and a wet noodle
But someone like may have had a shot, hell he might have even been allowed in the presidential debates.

Cry all you want, Im am actually from America, New York state and I dont know a single soul here that actual approves of Obama's office run other than college liberals and wannabee rappers/blacks.

Just look at what he has done and try to say with a straight face that he has done a good job.

At this point im certain that you are just fishing for (you)s. Probably a deprived Australian junkie.

Cred Forums is going to be in fucking flames election night.

Expect massive massive butthurt and massive damage control.

It's gonna be hilarious.

>Do I think that Poland, which literally had its entire government killed and replaced

Oh I see, we're getting into conspiracy theories. Wish you would have said that from the beginning, I wouldn't have bothered responding.

>bankers made everyone around them rich as fuck
>crazy parties, with sluts and drugs

Who fucking wouldn't

This is literally the only pro Hillary meme that's made me giggle

Can someone explain why Hillary hasnt brought up the fact Trump THINKS VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM?

It seems like an incredibly easy target

Are you actually this fucking stupid?

1. Under the Polish government, the President is a ceremonial position, the power lies in the Prime Minister.
2. The current more or less controller of the ruling Polish political party which you're claiming is a puppet is the BROTHER of the president you're whining about dying.

But you're just a Serb whining about how you weren't allowed to commit genocide in the 90s so who cares.

Beating Clinton in the general is easy-mode. Beating Trump is even easier.

nobody supports late term abortions you dumb fuck, roe v wade only allows for 3rd trimester abortions in cases where the woman is at risk for severe harm. get your head out of your ass

The only people that will be on Cred Forums are the shitposters

Anyone with a brain will not be on Cred Forums that night

He wouldn't win, and he knows it would just help guarantee a Trump win.

Yeah, so it's so fucking funny and bad that Trump says: "If you vote for her, you get another four years of Obama", he doesn't realize how fucking bad he's shooting himself in the foot when he says that.

No need to? Probably doesn't want to piss of the regressive wing of her own party that think that way.

Apologize, Cred Forums.

Because I'd rather have the world burn quickly than this slow chinese water torture.

But climate change is a social issue. The science behind it is completely ignored and people just make baseless claims like you about how the earth will turn into a fireball in 50 years.

that's the most hilarious part

almost any other republican candidate would be wiping the floor with clinton

the republicans ended up picking the candidate with one of the worst chances against her

Thank you for the preview of your damage control.

Reminder Hillary will be President and your Orange is going to lose hard.

no dannyboy
fuck off back to Cred Forums or twitter

>my anecdotal evidence means more than national polls

wew laddie

I expect violence, no matter the outcome. Lots and lots of violence.
>mfw Happening threads galore

>he doesn't realize how fucking bad he's shooting himself in the foot when he says that.
I think this sums up Trump's entire campaign.

I admit, you are better than niggers.

It'll be worse than 2012 that's for sure

yeah, you know, aside fron their entire policy platforms

Because it goes against the "pro-children" rhetoric of her campaign (in the eyes of people who believe it). She'd lose more, potentially, than she'd gain.

>Trump will make America great again

More like his corporate interests. How did Americans ever see him as a valid candidate? His whole campaign was embarrassing from the get go and him as her nemesis makes me pity Hillary

Agreed, I figured that's why he conceded his running to Hillary, who was the more mainstream candidate.
Still though, to see two maniacs shouting about radical changes over each other would have been something else.

>Wanting a woman for President

What happened to you Cred Forums? what happened.....

More tacos and less soccer please.

I know, lmao.

THANK YOU DONALD AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

get your smelly fucking wetback out of my country, take your 10 kids and criminal rap sheet with you

build wall

There's also the fact that a lot of states have laws on the books which make it as difficult as possible to form a 3rd party.

Because Trump would have run as an independent then split the vote.

kek congress hasn't been under republican control before 2014

Can you imagine how bad Marco would be killing her

He'd have the hispanic vote tied up. He could hit her with the super predators comments and she'd have no ammo against him. Plus he's have Florida locked up.

Chris Wallace was great. Only debate where they talked about actual issues.

>but climate change is a social issue

This is why you're voting for Trump.

You're a fucking retard who lacks foresight and can't manage a situation where both candidates are fucking awful but sometimes drinking piss is better than eating shit.

I honestly think that Trump should be considered the winner purely because Clinton didn't address her husband's sexual abuse allegations or the violence in Chicago.

What if I post more Pepes?

Once a third party gets over a certain percentage they get official state-funding for their campaigns and the turd-sandwich V giant-douche war has a serious threat to break the deadlock and force them to seriously better themselves rather than just be less shit than the other side.

I personally think that all big politics are retarded and people need to be aware of local. In Australia nobody pays attention to local council elections and that's why they're shit. I vote for a local independent guy who has gotten 2 high schools built in the past decade as just a resident while the council do nothing. Fuck the official parties and fuck career politicians.

She doesn't press Trump because she does lie. CTR just spin issues on their site, too much of what he calls her out on is just plain true. And the big criticism of Trump's debating is that he's always defending himself. He doesn't dodge issues, if anything he spends too long getting everything 100% straight. His taxes, 'grab her by the pussy,' his thoughts on Iraq. Half of these debates have been him addressing criticism and challenges.

Clinton meanwhile segues off into 'my work with children, my experience, I love minorities.'

np

What exactly is the problem? I don't their system like I do Australia's.

Not playing is the only certain losing move. Vote for the Libertains or GILF Stein if nothing else. Every vote brings them closer to being a real threat to the established system.

Sounds like everyone needs to be convinced to abandon the big ones then. No big deal.

He assured us that all the country's problems were minority's fault and promised to get rid of them. How could we not vote for him?

HILLARY YOU WERE A SENATOR WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST CHANGE THE TAX LAW AND KEEP ME FROM DOING WHAT I DID. OBVIOUSLY A SINGLE SENATOR CAN CHANGE THE ENTIRE TAX SYSTEM SO THIS IS YOUR FAULT

Are you trying to get scouted by CTR?

You really want Hillary as your President? No memeing?

What college did you go to? What was your major?

what the fuck does that text say

i never get a good nights sleep after i see this gif

> senate Republicans loudly throwing Trump under the bus over his refusal to accept election results

When Jeff Flake thinks you're shit to the brand, you're shit to the brand

Nobody wants her to be president. But nobody REALLY wants a retard either.

>Wanting a woman for President

I'd rather have a human in the Oval Office than an Orange.

Lo siento. Cubanos>Mexicanos thuogh

i wish we got cruz bros
even with his blob face and baptist preacher manner of speaking he'd be crushing her and rightfully so, he's the best policy man there was

APOLOGIZE

Hes right though
After the election all of those shitposters are going to get bored too and start flooding out to new boards
And what are the fastest boards on the site beside Cred Forums? Cred Forums and Cred Forums

Thank goodness Hillary won.
Now I can move to USA and steal an American's job. I hope you burgers won't mind me taking a shit on your streets.

How does a retard make 4 billion dollars?

Why are you responding to yourself?

keep telling yourself that when GOP loses both chambers of congress. right wing policies are losing traction nationwide aside from hawkish national security

>the republicans ended up picking
Keep dreaming. The Clinton campaign and the news media conspired to let Trump win the Republican nomination because they knew he was the only one she could beat. Everyone thought Trump was playing the media, but they were playing him. BIG LEAGUE.

>My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders.

wew

+ an air war with Russia over syria. More regime change and civil wars. All funded by wall street and rich donors. LOL

>climate change is a social issue
Unfortunately, It's BECOME a social issue. The fact is, you either believe the vast majority of scientists who dedicate their lives to studying the subject, or politicans, lobbyists, and bloggers.

>You really want Hillary as your President?

#I'MWITHHER

>Trump declares internationally "I will have a tantrum if I lose"
>People still support him

It was honestly like watching a dying man coming to terms with his final moments.

Brent something or other

it's a name

These would be better without the audience.

>how you weren't allowed to commit genocide in the 90s
Actually, we were. No one gave a shit about it. Until it was time to grab Trepca and create an American base near Turkey.

Sorry, do you deny that the entire government and people on high financial etc. positions were killed and replaced? Do you think they're still alive somewhere and laughing about it all? And I'm a conspiracy theorist?

Once AGAIN, how long are you going to be keeping up the "everyone who laughs at Trump's idiocy must be a paid shill" past election day? Because I'll be here laughing at Trump, and Cred Forums for years.

This is Seth Meyers fault. If he hadn't bantz Trump he wouldn't have run. Then Jeb would be the nominee and beat Clinton.

By being groomed from birth to be a scummy business man and being handed millions of dollars and bailed out multiple times. Not that he's actually worth that much.

>implying 4 more years of Obama is a bad thing when faced with the possibility of making an inexperienced clown the leader of the country

Get this shit out of here. Stay on Cred Forums.

Want is a strong word. No candidate is ever going to be ideal. Given the choices...

Man you're butthurt Cred Forums

Just wait till Nov 8 , lmao

The GOP will lose the Senate but not Congress, and they'll regain it in 2 years. This isn't a prediction, this is how it's worked almost without fail since 1992.

Nothing is ever his fault.
Even things he actually said and did, he didn't say or do.

I'm majoring in psychiatry, I went for a time with sociology but, I decided more medical psychiatry was fit for my disposition.

Currently in University.

Why?

You're not even American, I can tell by the way you type.

Almost thought you were for real for a minute there, But seriously why all the pro Hillary shitposting? Is your life really that deprived you have to bash the popular opinion on the internet?

Just go back to your anime and video games, you don't know a thing about politics kid

why would anyone support the US political system. It is garbage. They spend all their time begging for donations.

Sorry dude, mods allow it, it was on television only a few minutes ago.

How does that not basically disqualify him is beyond me.

>Clinton didn't address her husband's sexual assault
>therefore she lost
Why WOULD she? Literally no one would expect her to do that except for Trump supporters.
.... oh, and Bill is not running.

Why do you think it's not obvious you are ignoring the image because it refutes what you were trying to say? You should leave this to the smarter redditors.

>do you deny that the entire government
Yes you fucking moron. Did you just ignore my post? The MOST IMPORTANT POLITICAL POSITION IN POLAND IS THE PRIME MINISTER.

> and they'll regain it in 2 years.

LMAO no not after the damage Trump has done to the Republican Party. She's going to be able enact pure Dem policies for the next fucking 8 years.

>10 years ago Trump supported abortion
>3 years ago he supported open borders and globalism
>He's now blaming the wall on Hillary
>Blatantly denying that he said things that are on video and his own personal twitter account
Wew

Trump also says he wants term limits. Senators want to keep their cozy lifetime job

>Some liberal arts college wasted major teen is shilling Hillary on Cred Forums

YOU NEED TO GO BACK

Wow, thanks for confirming

>Mr. Trump, you've been attempting to undermine Democracy for a week or so now, anything to say about that?
>"I'm going to keep doing it, Chris."
>Fantastic.

I don't think the US will survive a Hillary presidency. Or at least, it'll be here still but it won't be the beacon of the free world any longer. It'll be flooded with brown people for slave labor and freedom of movement, thought, speech will be SEVERELY restricted.

Is it taking away replies from your cuck and cunny spam threads?

He needs the republican vote, he's much more in the middle than most normies realize

I guess it didn't work

How the fuck is psychiatry liberal arts you asshole

>Why do you think it's not obvious you are ignoring the image
Because you fucking moron it was already admitted last thread that you fucks spammed that poll in Cred Forums and then pretended it was just a Cred Forums result? You're accusing me of being from another site after revealing that you haven't even been in these threads? TOP KEK

Trump could literally drop his trousers and spray the audience with shit and his dedicatfdedicatfeds cadre of supporters would still say he had won.

I can't wait for him to lose.

Funny how people who cannot into politics tend to be pro Trump and think that Hillary will literally start a war with Russia because she doesn't bend over for Vladimir.

>literally the day after video proof comes out that the democrats have been committing mass voter fraud
>be asked if you would accept the results as if they're fair
why WOULD he answer yes to that?

how is asking people to watch the polling locations undermining democracy

We just heard people within the Democrat party admit that they cheat in elections, have been doing so for a long time and are willing to do more of it now.

When one of your main talking points is that your opponent doesn't respect women clearing up allegations that you support and cover for a vicious sex-criminal should be a big deal.

This was my favourite direct quote too.

Hold back your tears for Nov 8.

Hillary Clinton will be President.

If Trump is some sort of epic ubermensch neo-monarch according to the alt-right,

Why doesn't he just takes the power with his own private militia "right is might"-style instead of doing it through the flawed and dengenerate democracy?

For smart progressives, climate change is the only issue of importance. Liberals and conservatives are generally going to vote among party lines anyway, though, so this sort of thing doesn't matter (you can't change their minds).

For the general population of independents, I think it comes down to voting for a corrupt career politician vs. a retard in a suit. It really is about what you value more as a person. Do you want stability even if it helps out special interests and keeps the status quo? Or do you want to break the system up even if the person to do it is inexperienced and has some whacky ideas? People value different things.

Donald Trump Jr doesn't look anything like his father.

Like, at all.

I'm not even voting you fucking faggot. Climate change IS a social issue because of people like you who probably wouldn't understand a thing if they ever opened a study or paper on climate change, and would rather take the easy way of just parroting the same "the world is doomed because this article on the internet says so" instead of actually researching and understanding the science of climate change.

On the other hand the economy is an actual issue that's continued to be ignored because pouring billions into inefficient solar panels and recyclable condoms (ur mums favorite kind) is more important to people like you than poverty or income inequality.

le stem

IF HILLARY BECOMES PRESIDENT AMERICA WILL FINALLY BE A SUPER POWER AGAIN

YOU KNOW ITS TRUE, HER HUSBAND WAS A GOD TIER PRESIDENT AND WILL PROBABLY BE RUNNING IT ALL FROM BEHIND THE SCENES ANYWAY

IM WITH THEM

Nothing was confirmed, it said "Cred Forums poll", which is an answer to your question in the post I responded to. Why are you so confused?

>The Clinton campaign and the news media conspired to let Trump win the Republican nomination

Wow, so the entire Republican base was just planted by Clinton and the media?

Refusing to accept the results of the election.

You're fucked anyway unless you deport the brownies and increase white birth rates.

He never said that. He probably believes that but he never said it.

Dyed in the wool liberal Democrat here, he never fucking said that. Judge him on what he DID say.

holy shit is obama /ourguy/?

Go ahead and cite you

Kill yourself

I have a bachelors degree in marine biology from, Roger Williams University, I shouldn't even be talking you you turds

Yeah, in your backyard dipshit.

dumb social sciences cuck

he said he would take a look at the time

>believing your govt unconditionally

Yeah, I wonder why

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Tusk#European_policy

wasn't included... it's such a mystery!

yes, the truly smart people have read all of the scientific papers and understand that global warming is a chinese hoax, righr?

Not him but it really is. Psychiatry and psychology are psuedoscience. Nothing wrong with that though, good luck with your degree.

>Mass voter fraud proof
Are you high?
Where are ypou getting this "cheating" thing?

Are you both just misrepresenting facts?

I think people need to realise that a president != monarch.
Sure, the president takes a lot of important decisions, but even the choices presented to him come after a lot of thinking and processing by teams of other people. A president sways policies, but doesn't have absolute control.

you know if trump was actually against the system i'd vote for him. If he wanted to change the election to be a proportional representation instead of first-past-the-post, he'd get my vote. But instead he just wants people to think that he's revolutionary when he's the same boring shit but less knowledgeable and less smart.

>clearing up allegations that you support and cover for a vicious sex-criminal should be a big deal
It's politics; "clearing up" something that most people (excluding Trumpettes) consider would be counterproductive and give it too much credence

Please nuke the US. We need to restart and we aren't going to do it voluntarily.

>Nothing was confirmed
Never post again

James O'Meme. Don't act like you don't know what I meme. You saw it.

>Robert Creamer discusses mass voter fraud
>visits white house hundreds of times
>people still believe our political system is perfect

It's a big deal, user. Elections aren't run by the feds anyway.

clinton went over time way more times than he did

>medicine is social science
Scientologist detected.

This is pretty much true.

I actually am totally glad people are saying we 'passed the point of no return' on climate change. Good.

It's called Democracy and facts.

Donald is a sore loser.

>IT'S NOT PROOF BECAUSE I DON'T WANT IT TO BE
this denial is real
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

The Prime Minister wasn't killed. The President was. Poland and most European countries don't have the same system as us, the President is a ceremonial position.

**consider baseless**

how dumb can Cred Forums get?

Do you mean the guy discredited for faking news stories in the past?

That O'Keefe?

Is Cred Forums not a Cred Forums board? What's the problem with asking Cred Forums boards to vote in a "Cred Forums poll"? Why are you so stupid?

he wants term limits, limits on foreign donations, etc. etc. Just released a statement on it

most people are pretty ignorant desu

Yes, the stories done with short introductions by him and then being 90% words directly out of the mouths of Democrats.

Term limits are not necessarily a good idea.

>mass voter fraud
>mass
>...... mass

No, I'm saying that - as usual - you are twisting facts tomsuit your narrative.
Disrupting rallies isn't voter fraud.

>">plsss, make me nasty…make me nasty, I luvva nasty, cmon…Ima nasty boy" Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=SDWHIMUfi1Q

I KEK'd hard

are you retarded or just deceitful?

Except he doesn't. God the first election you little shits go through is always the worst.

CTR put out a position statement to paid shills to attack the source of that video, since they can't defend the content.

Hi CTR!

>The US wiped out the Polish government because it disagreed with him !
>No, the Polish government is controlled by the Prime Minister
>Well of course they didn't kill him because he agrees with them!

Meanwhile, AGAIN, that Polish President who died? AGAIN, the party he and his brother founded (and who still basically controls) is now governing and the current Prime Minister is from!

Compare pictures with really young trump. They look very similar

why are you posting like you're not "from" here?

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/image/image/yp5mPdq71fdy6fuV7n5IDA/
>58 results
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they literally discuss busing people around to let illegal immigrants vote

proof you didn't watch it because it triggered you

I just answered your question, as you see going up the chain of replies? Why are you too stupid to see that?

>two people working for the DNC admitted on camera that they were committing mass voter fraud
>B-BUT THE GUY WHO FILMED IT WAS DISCREDITED ONCE SO IT DIDN'T REALLY HAPPEN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THIS FUCKING DENIAL
HAHAHAHAHA

>this fake quote still being posted

kys

Saying things in caps isn't proving you right you know

>facts are shilling!

"feelz r reelz", right?

wow you are so wise and cynical

let's believe the 30 year politician instead who has repeatedly lied to the FBI and the public and had all her secrets leaked everywhere

>Helping US citizens to vote is bad
What?

why are you posting like that's not a blatant shitposter?

denying things doesn't make them disappear you know

>tfw the culture war meme is gonna get worse after the election no matter the results

>tfw you will never be ameritard and get cucked out of your savings by a bald jew

they were not citizens you idiot. They specifically talk about non US citizens voting

Who said the US did it?

That still isn't liberal arts. Have you even set foot on a college campus? You're arguing it's in the humanities, which is drastically different.

Half of you need a good psychiatrist.

because its fun to cyber bully i shill for plebs82

>16 Intelligence services say X
>The God Emperor of Memes says Y
And idiots believe the meme.

>being an archive detective

>Psychiatry and psychology are psuedoscience

Spotted the Scientologist.

Show me. Because you need a social security number on record to vote

>image.jpg
>worn out meme
Everything checks out, gentlesir

This is the problem with climate change becoming a sensationalized political issue instead of being kept as a scientific discussion like it was in the 90s.

Retards like you debate about the existence of climate change when the real discussion should be the magnitude. There's never been a consensus on the latter subject because of how extremely difficult it is predicting the climate even just 5 years from now let alone 50. But you guys don't want to listen to the science and would rather happily vote for whichever politician sounds most like Al Gore.

But they are immigrants.
When did an immigrant to the US cease to be a citizen?

Let me ask you something: Don't you find it a bit dubious that Trump would be claiming that the election is rigged when every poll shows Hillary's lead to be almost insurmountable?

Now, before you answer, consider the fact that Trump claims that everything is unfair or rigged if he's losing.

>consider the fact that I speculated about x y and z
uhh, no

>tfw culture war is the only war that will matter in the future

not hiding shitposters hurts the whole site

>wow you are so wise and cynical

I've been through 3 elections, nothing anyone says on the campaign ever fucking happens and they exaggerate a quarter of it.

I would say Trump has done more, and around 2/3rd's of his campaign promises are about as true as Salton Sea real estate in the 70's.

>Poland has a NATO puppet government because its last government was killed
>T-t-t-that doesn't mean I think the US killed them!

But here's your last fucking reply you get troll. Jaroslaw does actually think his brother was murdered (Your "puppet" Tusk does not). Who does he think did it? The Russians!

He used to be bragging about how well he was doing in the polls and now that he's losing hard he claims the polls don't mean anything.

>speech will be SEVERELY restricted

You're voting for a clown who has promised to scale back the First Amendment so he can attack journalists and media if they say anything he doesn't like.

Literal tinpot dictator shit.

Kek keep telling yourself that.

it's weird seeing them both happy

And WHAT A SHOCK, you couldn't cite anyone.

everyone loves super-moist pudding

Is it because they diagnosed you with autism jimmy

>science is repeatable and testable
>psychiatry and psychology are not
what does this mean????? this is first grade logic so I'll help you out
2 + 2 =/= 5

>speculation
When was the last time you got news outside of Cred Forums or Breitbart?

i like it when they are happy together
makes me feel warm inside

>Psychiatry is made up!
Are Trumpsters literally scientologists?

You're voting for a cunt who wants to limit 'hate speech' and then decide that hate speech is 'criticizing the government'.

p much desu

>Who does he think did it? The Russians!
Funnily enough, that's what I suspect too. Who managed to get influence on the new people, that's another thing. Do you think that them not being able to get their people in power completely, after they got rid of the old people, is really such a stretch?

They are, and they also love Putin and Russia.

They live in a strange bizarro world disregarding Science and praising dictators.

Mate, he's not the one advocating a system of placating nonsense. Psychology is basically theton nonsense with different jargon.

rofl.

Can you explain why you were browsing the cunnyfags site now?

source on this?

and please dont link to brietbart or a Cred Forums screencap thanks

>he still falls for the image.jpg bait

>Psychology and Psychiatry are the same thing! I don't know what I'm talking about!

God shut up and just get a degree

>can't distinguish between Psychiatry and Psychology

>Proven results are the same as magic space ghosts
Suddenly Trumpers make a lot more sense.

Goklany 2009
Zoë 2014
Idso 2012
Gillis 2014

Have fun. I have about 30-40 more when you're done with those.

nice """media""" we got here.
youtube.com/watch?v=cbA5RE9eK08

>Disregarding subjects backed by science because you don't like them

Facts don't care about your feelings.

>after they got rid of the old people
Alright, ABSOLUTE LAST POST YOU GET.

TUSK WAS THE PRIME MINISTER OF POLAND. THE MOST IMPORTANT POLITICAL POSITIONS IN POLAND ARE PRIME MINISTER AND THE CABINET. NOBODY ABOVE A DEPUTY MINISTER DIED IN THE CRASH. THE "OLD PEOPLE" CONTINUED IN POWER UNTIL THEY WERE REPLACED BY KACZYNSKI'S PARTY WHO ARE ANTI-EU.THAT'S YOUR NATO PUPPETS BEING INFLUENCED? TOP FUCKING KEK

>silently moves mouth too close to mic
>WRONG

Do you know what psychiatry is nigger?

Cred Forums I'm asking you this seriously,

Why can't you just shut up? Just shut up. We've gone far enough and so many fucking teenagers are flooding this website from your controversy stirring that's even worse than Chanology was and that had a disastrous effect on posting quality

Why can't you just, shut up? Speak when spoken to? Not claim to be an expert on everything you're not?

Why not just lie down, call it a year, and shut up? At this point? It's easier.

>A literal child having a tantrum
>Promises more tantrums to come if he loses
>Presidential Candidate
Americans are insane.
In fucking sane.

They can't. They're dumb people. Dumb people talk more and listen far less.

They'll eventually die out though, as the country progresses.

Why are there so many psych majors on Cred Forums. Trying to self diagnose?

Psych isn't a science because its results aren't derived from the scientific method. Neuroscience can observe mental illness through the scientific method. Statistics does the same thing but in regards to treatment and diagnosis. Psychology uses both but that does not make it a science like psychiatry is, in the same way economics is an art and econometrics is a science.

>claims that climate change has become a political issue
>provides a perfect example

Here you go, user...
climate.nasa.gov

I'll await your response on how it's a government conspiracy and that they're all just colluding with the green energy industry

real Cred Forums died awhile ago

all that's left is the leftover redditors from the purge of right wing subreddits and r/the_donald

hi r*ddit

Previous elections had respecting audiences with respectable debate participants

>Why are there so many psych majors on Cred Forums. Trying to self diagnose?

Sure.

>Psych isn't a science because its results aren't derived from the scientific method

Psychiatry is a medical field, psychology is not.

Thank you, we've gotten this in order. God bless.

Praise Xenu, perhaps.

Women die in war too you misogynistic pig. They have been trying to fight against insurgent to save their own kids too.

>progresses
>with a welfare system
>with a 3rd world invited over
do you believe in fairy tales

>it's a Cred Forums posting outside of Cred Forums thread

I find them both to be mostly moronic and conspiracy-driven, but 8/pol/ is definitely the skinnier kid at fat camp.

Kek
desmogblog.com/2016/07/06/bankrupt-coal-miner-peabody-energy-paid-climate-denialist-crag-idso-write-greenhouse-gas-reports

You'll forgive me if I don't bother going through the rest of your paid shills.

I'm kind of surprised at how poorly Trump is handling debates with Clinton.

I think that having a weak field of Republican competitors, well it made it easy for him, but it also made him soft. I mean fucking Ted Cruz was his biggest competition.

Republitards are the biggest welfare recepients.

You should know. Go collect your cheque.