This is the best thing that ever happened on TV

This is the best thing that ever happened on TV.

no desu

>Pet tiger in a zombie setting

Dead Rising 2 did it six years ago

>that scifi channel tier CG
LOL

neat they kept his fabulous pimping shirt. thought it would look to cartoony for their standards but I guess they wore it out so it sticks out less.

I somehow started watching this shit with my mom and it kind of became a tradition that I would watch the new episodes at her place when it airs.

Could this tiger thing finally be the end of it?

I would absolutely love it if Maggie's baby grew more but then died and became a zombie while still inside her, and began to gnaw her from inside out. Imagnie her thrashing around on the ground screaming in agony as the tiny thing gnaws at her intenstines, she is completely helpless and unable to remove it, as the thing bites her again and again, filling her veins with the seed of undeath. She would probably pass out from the pain within seconds, and Rick and the others would watch in horror as Rick considers whether or not to mercy-kill her and Negan just watches and masturbates to the shock, fear, and misery on their faces.

Ezekiel does fuck all in the comics, maybe the series will actually do something interesting with him.

Yeah the trailer makes it seem like he won't be a faggot who's just there anymore.

I'm so glad I stopped at season 2 with this shit.

It's pretty funny seeing how they continually shit things up, and yet people keep on watching...

Tigger, please.

Same.

>realistic survivalist setting

Lol pet tiger

>zombie apocalypse
>realistic

>realistic survival setting
>zombies

Sheeva was the best thing that happened to the comics in a long time, and dont worry she dies in the war against negan so there you go

Who?

the tiger is a she

Ok.

>Negan
Would probably be horrified, make stupid jokes anyway.

WE

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

Damn they really went all out with this BBC. Who sits like that?

Embryos have no teeth