/got/ general

old

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2013780/royal-navy-pledges-to-man-mark-vladimir-putins-navy-as-russians-begin-ten-ship-pincer-move-on-the-english-channel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

Season 7 will be trash but I'll still watch for bran and theon

>tfw Gendry's back

>tfw Gendry's butt

don't objectify me anons, I am so much more than just biceps and a tight butt

Show your penis too

>only a fool would trust Littlefinger
>needs Bran to figure out he's a snake
>sees nothing wrong with Arya suddenly turning on her
>would probably try and kill Arya at Littlefinger's insistence if Bran didn't expose him

I fucking knew that D&D would have Sansa not care about the shit Littleprick put her through so they could put her in the same "father and I have larger concerns" mindset that she has in the books right now

I heard that Sophie Turner likes wide gaping butt situations.

I heard she likes fucking older men who are taken

>HBO releases a graphic showing that Rhaegar is Jon's father
>people still believe that Rhaegar isn't Jon's father

Why can't people believe the truth even when presented with the facts? Is it because we live in an age where people disregard facts and/or find them irrelevant?

>situations
I think you mean Maisie

>still doubting this when people are unironically supporting Trumps

>Bran tells sam jon's mom is lyanna
>sam is still too retarded to realize who his dad is based on just this information

Sam is preston

I am confused. Let's say that the spoiler are true and Sam & Gilly find out that the Rhaegar remarried and had a kid. How and why should either Gilly or Sam be able to connect that to Jon?

If anything the document should be what Bran needs to prove his vision to everyone else.

Also, if this is true I just want to give a big fuck you to the user who accused me of being a 'jonautist' when I said that they were going to find proof of his parentage in the citadel.

fresh hot new set leaks

House stark is dead bros
Jon and Dany's kids will be 3/4 tard and therefore too stupid to live and have no right to the stark name
Sansa and arya are wimmenz and will hopefully be dead by the end of season 8 anyway
Bran can't cum
Rickon is kill
RIP

Kit is a diva.

Tell us how you really feel Finn

I feel like I'm mad we never got a hot dog bun sex scene with accidental real life penetration.

If hes fully functional in his visions i dont get why doesnt bran just exploit this loophole

>go ten minutes into future
>cum in a turkey baster
>go back to present
>Wait ten minutes
>you now have a turkey baster full of semen
>insert into uterus of choice

Problem solved

Nah, Arya will use her Faceless Man powers to pose as Bran and produce a "Stark heir," subsequently tricking everyone into thinking that the Stark lineage survived.

Bran is a Tully and was Cat's favorite baby boy. He's too polluted with retard Tully genes to be lord of Winterfell. So don't even worry about it.

But they're all either Tullys or tardgaryens.

Bran would have to be dead for that ad I don't think the Faces gives you real sperm and related shit.

Everybody loved bran of course she was his favorite

He was her favorite* wew

Dany can't have kids

You know who isn't?

Tyrion and Bronze Royce

I tried to come up with a reason why this wouldn't work and couldn't do it.

He was. Bran was the one she freaked out about most when Nedd said he was gonna take the kids to KL. Her sweet baby Bran. Gross.

Yes bran was everyone's favorite and everyone loved him ergo best stark most worthy of all of them to continue the line

I agree. Jon is a Targ bastard in my eyes and the realms. I don't care if Rheagar and Lyanna got married. He was already married in a time where polygamy was not legal. It's up to Dany if she wants to legitimize him him as a Targ but him being legitimized as a Stark makes no sense.

By all rights Bran should be heir and choose who he wants to succeed him. I don't like it but it's how it should be. The north could never trust Sansa Lannister/Bolton/Balish/Harding/Tully. Last name may vary book to show.

The north just had a super cruel bastard they couldn't wait to be rid of killed turns around and makes another bastard king. WOT?

Tully shit DNA immediately disqualifies him from leadership positions, for the Greater Good

>Lannister/Bolton/Balish/Harding/Tully.

Only way it's Tully is if she marries her uncle or child nephew. And you forgot Clegane/Snow/Targaryen

*baby cousin

Maisie?

How does it feel knowing Rhaegar will be played by the lead singer of a faggy screamo band?

At least he is a good fit. I have no complaints. I'll reserve my judgment for his performance.

Good lord...

Her young face looks ravaged by living hard.

He won't be. That dude was just trolling

Quality post, m'sir.

I think the vision was just fan-service, I cant see a way that Bran would get the news out that Jon is Rhaegar's son.

I can see however, Dany deciding to get one of the dragons to set fire to Jon and he doesn't burn which would raise some questions.

That's not happening Jontard. Take your fanfiction elsewhere.

In some version of leaks I read. The Dragons "really liked" Jon. I don't know what that means but you just know him and Dany are going to end up riding dragons together.

>faggy screamo band
>Rhaegar

So, 10/10 casting?

Fucking bump holy shit, it's winter now lads

Do the Starks change "Winter is coming" to "Winter is here" in Winter?

Asking the important shit, user

I wesh ya god fahtoon in tha wahs to coom, what woolf. Nah et begins, Lawd Snoo.

Bastid.

New, now et inds!

Good lord that whole thing with the kid was so stupid.

It should be Howland Reed, since he was not only name dropped but also cast (as a younger self) last season. not!Bloodraven even specifically mentions him and connects him to Meera for the audience (why would Bran need to be reminded that Howland Reed is Meera Reed's father?). D&D only do that when it might be important.

I can't believe so many people fucking spurged out over these leaks today. This show has sucked for at least 2 years I thought we were all just in for the crazy ride and the memes. I'm going to see it through to the end.

As an idea it wasn't bad. Create a realistic casualty of the Wildlings, build him up as sort of a surrogate younger brother to Jon, then have him turn on Jon for very understandable reasons. Olly's betrayal and death would affect Jon more than almost anything (aside from the actual dying than not being dead thing).

Of course this was GoT, so it wasn't all that well done or clear. The memes made about him from the fanbase didn't help the matter.

Too bad they're writing meera off and we'll probably never see or hear from the reeds ever again am I right bros

It's cause season 5 was shit but they improved a bit in 6 and it seemed like realized where they had fucked up and at least cut Dorne short.

But so many moments mentioned in the leaks makes it feel like Dorne all over again, except like a cancer it's metastasized to every storyline so they're all absolutely horrible and nonsensical

MRW

I gotta hand it to d&d at least they're creative. Nobody predicted that season 7 would be a shit of this magnitude

Guys they're in Medieval World, Jon and Dany are guests and that's why none of their fuck ups come back to haunt them.

No, we did.

A whole lot of the shittiest fan theories and variables of them are in there.

Just no one ever thought put them all together to make a whole season. D&D apparently did though.

The Reeds would never be jonautists and therefore Dingleberry and Dickcheese could not force their one track minded obsessive selves to focus on them any longer.

I fail to see what's so bad about the spoilers. They are not even confirmed.

Smoking, binge drinking and id assume a little more would do that.

I read this in Ygritte's voice.

The fact that not one single character other than jon and dany even matters anymore and even their storyline is mostly pandering and/or nonsense bullshit that makes them both look like the two most naive incompetent buffoons in the universe

>I fail to see what's so bad about the spoilers

Cersei being allowed to live and rule and Dany and Jon going on a mission to appease her ass by getting a wight to show her instead of just fuck her up and giving the Lannister troops to Tyrion for one.

>They are not even confirmed.

Set pics seem to agree with them so far and

Based NK

Guys
The pilot episode is the comfiest hour of television ever. I could watch it over and over and never get tired of it. Everything about it works, even the cheap production value and cheesy special effects are charming. The characters are all well written and the writing is smart and the world actually feels expansive. Got will never feel like this again bros. How were dany and jon allowed to ruin the show this badly.

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

Aryafags are the definition of overcompensating

Hasn't it been Tyrion's idea to avoid violence when possible? Do they have time to fight Cersei when they have an army of the dead coming for them? They need everyone's help including Cersei's.

Maybe that person only remembered their part of the plot? Also, Jon & Dany's stories are linked to the White Walkers'?

I like season 1 as much as the next guy, but there's a lot of clumsy exposition there. Still, I suppose nothing is as bad as Lysa randomly explaining LF's the plot to LF is Season 4.

Hey remember that time dany took over an entire dothraki hoarde and made them loyal to her just by slaughtering their current leaders

Hey remember that time cersei took over all of the southern kingdom and made them all loyal to her just by Allahu Akbaring the major religious leaders

Hey remember when GOT actually tried to be even a little consistent about the way shit like this works

numale legbeard general

I really hate people like you who can't bother to actually look things up on your own and need people to spoonfeed you everything

I said the pilot not all of season 1
The pilot was the only episode where the writers actually tried and the only one where they accepted and listened to critique and rewrote accordingly.

HAHA

I saved this to my hard drive for future use FYI t b h.

Mate, Cersei's a crazy bitch Tyrion should know he can't trust not only what happened before he got exiled but now that she took out the Tyrells, her cousin and her uncle. He and everyone else would know she needs to die since she's not stable and could never lead a stable united kingdom.

Easy as fuck to starve her and King's Landing out too since they needed food the Reach was giving them to stay above water

Normies did this

This place has not felt the same since the leaks came out

How come in season one characters actually had a bit of medieval cultural dialect but now everyone just talks like theyre 21st century British teens

>bros, Bros, Right bros?

fucking kill me this is hard to read.
Fuck Cred Forums
Fuck GOT.
FUCK YOU.

Someone Sophie and Emilia follow on instagram and who has a good number of followers posted this.

It's HAPPENING

for the same reason that answers every single question of the form why did [insert something good about early seasons] but [insert something bad about later seasons];

Because they don't have the books anymore to get good scenes/lines, and they can't write anything good by themselves.

I guess they still have some good writers, because there are genuinely well written scenes, but there's so rare now that they probably think they're actually competent so they just write 90% of it.

Or they could also do it all but go with different styles for different characters... I mean Tywin barely had any bad lines, Olenna barely had any bad lines... What, do they know that these 2 are serious characters played by talented actors so they actually write good lines for this, and keep the badass/meme shit for the rest of the cast? I don't know.

The more you think about why the writing is so fucking bad the less it makes sense.

everyone fucking knows it's happening, we saw pictures of the crews together.

but everyone knew that was happening years ago because (regardless of it being an actual GRRM plot point) D&D are just giving fans every retarded shit they want, and that's pretty much the #1.

Every meme 'good character' is gonna end up together against the mustache twirling villains.

It's been known for ages. D&D couldn't find any way to further this story that isn't a straight up good VS evil. They never got the books. Or anything at all.

Isn't Kit supposed to be in London? He might just be talking about the filming crew in general and using that pic. Jon and Dany are next to each other in the full image as well.

I reached my snapping point during last season. Season 5 was so bad and 6?! Jon wasn't changed at all after he came back, Dany's brazier fire, they killed summer for no reason, Tyrion is a ruined reddit meme character, and the TOJ was janky looking as fuck. I freaked out after episode 8 or 9 and was depressed for 2 weeks. My mourning period for this show has passed but I can sympathize.

How do you mean?

anyone actually got some photos of them on set together?

I have no idea why this can be tho...
I mean what did the leak change?

Was there REALLY people on /got/ that dellusional to think S7 would be the worst season of all time? Then S8 somehow managing to do even worse?

If you still thought there was ANY hope at a good ending on the show, you're either a showfag, retarded, or missed the last 2 seasons.

There could be a legit leak about Sansa beating Gregor Clegane 1v1 in a swordfight and it wouldn't change anything really. It's all shit anyway now.

>to think S7 would be the worst season of all time?
wouldn't*

Those questions were meant to be a reminder that while there a shitton of characters Dany and Jon's story are the tied to the main conflict. Those aren't legitimate questions, you dolt.

Are you autistic by chance?

>Hey remember that time dany took over an entire dothraki hoarde and made them loyal to her just by slaughtering their current leaders

Yeah, I also don't remember Tyrion's being with her either, because I'm pretty sure he would have suggested a different plan. Just like the alternative plan he suggested to Dany when she was planning on burning the Masters' cities to the ground.

Right? Everyone is whining more about how shit the show is rather than to stop watching and stop posting.

Can someone link the leaks, too lazy too search.

PUTIN IS IN REAL LIFE STANNIS
HES DOING THE PINCER MOVE
thesun.co.uk/news/2013780/royal-navy-pledges-to-man-mark-vladimir-putins-navy-as-russians-begin-ten-ship-pincer-move-on-the-english-channel/

Remember the time a person who disliked GoT was a brain dead simpleton who couldn't spell and every time they thought they were pointing out a "plot hole" it was actually just their own failure to grasp even the simplest of concepts?

People who criticize this show are honestly some of the dumbest people I've ever seen on the internet.